Photo of my astral visitor

Previous topic - Next topic

atat23

i was looking, all i can see is a cantelope playing golf, anyone else get that? :D

Vilkate

~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Nay

I see it now!  only, it looks like a man to me.  I touched up the picture just a bit to see it better.  I guess it could be a woman..LOL.  

Just wanted to let cha know that I see something.  :grin:

EDIT:  Added picture without touch up.  The first one, of course is without the touch up.

Selski

Quote from: atat23i was looking, all i can see is a cantelope playing golf, anyone else get that? :D

What's a cantelope?  Do you mean antelope or am I about to learn a new word?  (There is a canteloupe - but that's a melon and I doubt a melon would be playing golf.) :smile:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Vilkate

Stop discriminating melons, Sarah!  :grin:
~Our name is Eternity~

Selski

When's the last time you saw a melon playing golf?!!!  :rolling:

:kermit:

Sarah

Vilkate

Yesterday, when I was picking shrooms in the golf club.
~Our name is Eternity~

Mustardseed

Thanks Nay............finally :redface: I was starting to think I was ........well you know.........seeing things :cool:
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Nay

LOL. You're welcome.   it just took me awhile to see it.  I really do think Stookie's outline messed me up. :lol:  Not to fear, if you are seeing things.. so am I.

:grin:

jub jub

Quote from: MustardseedHere it is

That looks like a pirate with a parrot sitting on his right shoulder.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Nay

Holy Shite!  It does!  :shock:  Well spotted.   Oh, this reminds me of a picture a friend sent me... I must find it.

Selski

I see the parrot clearly but not the pirate.  :sad:

Sarah

Vilkate

OMG, a sad clown!

I hate clowns...  :pale:
~Our name is Eternity~

jub jub

Quote from: SelskiI see the parrot clearly but not the pirate.  :sad:

Sarah

This might help. I removed the clown hat.

"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

malganis

I see an old wizard with white long beard with owl sitting on his head and a baby eagle on his right shoulder.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Potatis

Nay

Hahaha... "I removed the clown hat"  Hahahahaha..

Phasor

My thinking is that it's Michael, the gnome wizard.

Selski

:laughing4:

Oh me oh my, I'm gonna be laughing about that for at least a week!

Thanks for making my day.

....Michael the gnome wizard... snigger snigger

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sarah

jub jub

Is Michael doing what I think he's doing?  :lol:

Vilkate

Those are only your spoiled fantasies, jub jub!  :lol:
~Our name is Eternity~

Nay

LOL!   :lol:  :lol:  As I say to my five year old...  Leave it alone!   :rolling:  :rolling:

MS.. I hope you are laughing too... It's just too funny!  I don't mean to disrepect your feelings towards the...image.

Mustardseed

No worries, I am laughing so hard I have a hard time writing, especially loved the parrot. Incidentally my wife decided I was nuts and washed the wall with AJAX. I am still checking for the lady to return that would be the perfect test.......... :cool:

Thanks to all for the "interpretations", and thank God for fun, this AP OBE stuff gets a bit too self serious at times.

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Vilkate

At least, the lady is now really, really, really clean and smells pretty!  :razz:
~Our name is Eternity~

jub jub

Quote from: MustardseedNo worries, I am laughing so hard I have a hard time writing, especially loved the parrot. Incidentally my wife decided I was nuts and washed the wall with AJAX. I am still checking for the lady to return that would be the perfect test.......... :cool:

Thanks to all for the "interpretations", and thank God for fun, this AP OBE stuff gets a bit too self serious at times.

Regards Mustardseed

I'm glad you guys have a sense of humor. To me humor is what makes life worth living. How boring the world would be if everyone was serious all the time! :celebrate: