Mirrors...what the hell was that?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagual

Hey,

First, not every experience have a meaning.

I did not have a lot of mirror experiences myself, but most of them seemed normal.  The only exception was one AP that seemed like in the RTZ where I could only see my hairs and my clothes in the reflection...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Kristina

Hello Miss Mason!  [:D]

I had to snicker when I read your account.  Your experiences sound a lot like mine!  Like you, I have just reached a point where I can AP with some regularity.  I see so much weird stuff, and as I like to put it, "astral hangers-around."  I once met some people who told me they were from sometime after the year 4000 (or, as they explained, "we stopped counting after 4000.").

Some of what you are seeing may be actual reflections of the people you see, or another aspect of them (like someone they were in their past lives), or it may just be made up by your mind.  Including the mirror.  It can be a little frustrating!  I also get freaked out when I see a mirror.  What I do now when I see a mirror is I just intend that I will see myself looking normal.  This works every time!

What you can do also, next time you see something or someone that looks "off," ask out loud that you be shown the truth, what is really there.

About your kitty: if she bares her teeth at you again, DON'T react with fear, but give her love, no matter what.  She will change and be nice.

I've been seeing my favorite kitty too, she died in 1996.  Now she seems to visit me quite frequently.  (or I should say, I am now AWARE of her visits!)  I had forgotten how her meow sounded ("squeak!"), and some of her mannerisms.  (I haven't had a cat since she died, only dogs.) It has been very pleasant getting reacquainted with her, and it is comforting to carry her around!

Welcome and please keep posting!

MissMason

I posted a description of my whole projection elsewhere but I think it got lost, so I'll try to summarize.  I just learned to AP, so I hardly was in real time at all.  I was in my bedroom at first, but that's where reality stops.

In the AP I had this morning, the topic of part of it was that I was in a reality that was the opposite of mine.  For example, a friend of mine who is a gay male and is very well-groomed was suddenly this overbearing, hairy straight guy.  My favorite cat suddenly bared her teeth at me.  That sort of thing.

Then some other stuff happened, I met some baby that had been dead for 3000 years or something.  

Then I ended up walking down a hallway.  I passed a vanity with a mirror, and then stopped and walked back to the mirror to look at it.  I saw myself wearing all black: black dress, black cloth on my hair, black hat, and a black blindfold around my eyes.  My skin was very white and my face looked very slacked and death-like.  The sight scared me a lot, and I walked away from the mirror and tried to forget, but I was too scared and woke up from the AP.  

I'm kind of scared about the mirror.  I can't be sure if my reflection had something to do with the theme of opposities (did I get sucked into the mirror at the beginning of the AP and not realize it?) or if there is something really wrong with my soul.  I know I have to go back and look at the mirror again and figure out what's going on, but I'd like to know what everyone's experience has been with seeing themselves in mirrors, in and out of real time.  

Also, any guesses as to why my reflection looked like that would be appreciated.  Sigh, it was freaky.