Everyone list in here all your sleep positions

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Nagual

On my back.  But I had a few spontaneous OBEs on my sides as well.
And I never sleep on my belly.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

WalkerInTheWoods

I usually sleep on my sides or stomach. I meditate, energy work, and project on my back or sometimes sitting. I don't think position is as important as being comfortable.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Nagual

In fact I think I remember a friend telling me that some buddhists said that position is important in that it opens or closes some specific energy centers or meridians.

Also, you reach the fourth gate of Castaneda's dream gates by OBEing through the 4 different positions...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

m0d0

Lieing down straight on my bed sometimes with my arms by my side or resting on my thighs, but mostly sitting comfortably in my chair.

holy reality

the only way i can sleep is on my sides

even though it screws my neck up

i just can't fall asleep on my back, i fall in and out of consciousness too much and possibly have apnea while doing so....

and lots of sleep paralysis, though, that can be used to induce projecting.
!..............!

Aries

i sleep on my stomache hugging my pillow.
when i try to AP i lay on my back or kind of on my side
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Kristina

You should not sleep on your stomach, it screws your neck up BAD.  Ask any chiropractor.  I slept on my stomach for 35 years and I have the bad neck to prove it.  It is bent the wrong way and shifted to the right.  It will be chiropractic maintenance for me, for the rest of my life.  I now have a lot of pain.  I wish I had known.

I always fall asleep on my left side, but wake up on my back.  Even an hour later.  I think as soon as I'm asleep, my body turns over onto my back.  So far I have projected consciously always on my back, although once or twice I have lifted out of body while lying on my right side (never the left).  Sometimes I have lucid dreams on the left, though.

Zebrima

Projections: Always lying on my back. Actually, now when I'm thinking about it, it's kind of funny, but I've had some of my strongest projections while lying on my back, with my right foot under my left leg (somewhere between the ancle and knee). Almost like the position of the "hanged man" on a Tarot Card....interesting! ;o)

One more thing: When I don't want to project spontanously, I'm wiggling my toes and moving my foot. It helps! So try to lie down absolutely still and completely relaxed in a meditative state.

Lucid dreams: Any position back or side, but not on my belly. I can't sleep on my belly.

Love and light,
Zebrima

honeyjigga

everyone please post a reply after reply on all your differnet sleep positions that you use to induce an astral projection or any kind of out of body experience or even a lucid dream.  I want to get good feed back and have and hope to have this topic as made a sticky.  I think it would be very good for people to know the best sleep position or posture.