Somethin VERY different !!!!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

dino333

Ok, so we start of on page one with Tay telling us all about his jaunts with aliens and how the reptiles are going to attak us, then, 8 confusing pages later we arrive at a discusion about the government[?] I'm so confused!!!![:(]

Anonymous

I always like my reptile and alien soup spiced up with a little cayenne government.  It adds a lot of zing to it with its fragrant bouque of spices with the gaminess of reptiles and the sweetness of alien.  If you want I can post a recipe.[:P]

jc84corvette

I read that interview between the female reptilian and the human... The reptilians wont destroy us, its the alien race that geneticly enginerd us.

Van-Stolin

Well the interview is pretty cool, but some have noticed some parts of it that don't make sense.  So it either is all fake or all real and it was our mistake when reading it.  It could have been a plow that interview is, or Tay's dream could also be the same thing.  We won't know until it is to late, so it basicly sucks for us.  If only those scetches were posted then it would have been more beleiveable.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Dark Knight

dino333
You missed page 7 where Tayesin says the dark haired creep he's running into (and attacking me) is one of the governments mind control groupies.

Ramiel

I want to hear your story, Dark Knight!

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Van-Stolin

Well the interview is pretty cool, but some have noticed some parts of it that don't make sense.  So it either is all fake or all real and it was our mistake when reading it.  It could have been a plow that interview is, or Tay's dream could also be the same thing.  We won't know until it is to late, so it basicly sucks for us.  If only those scetches were posted then it would have been more beleiveable.

Unfortuantly your correct [:(]

Zebrima

Hello,

I would like to add my experiences and thoughts to this topic.

The Reptilians are beings in the forth dimension. Yes, they can be called "aliens", but then so can we, because we were created by them. Although they are in one dimension over our's it doesn't mean that they are pure good or that they are better than us. It doesn't mean that they're pure evil or worse than us either. You know, you could compare their relation with us like our relation with animals. Some see us as their slaves and lower beings, some see us as cute companions to take care of and respect, some even see us as equals or even better than themselves – just like humans see animals.

Our relation with the Reptilians is a bit more complex though, since they created us and our genes are mixed with theirs. This is where the tricky thing begins. We are their children and therefore you could even compare our relation like human adults relation with children.

The humans on earth, created by the Reptilians, have now developed from being helpless, immature and innocent children, to teen-agers. And you know what teen-agers can be like. They can be frustrated, angry, upset and violent. They can be silent, depressed and confused. And they can be curious, innovative, eager and energetic. But they are on their way to becoming adults.

And this is where the whole issue begins. The time has now come for us humans to develop to the next stage, to become teen-agers and young adults in our higher body, mind and soul evolution. Just look at the world today and you'll se these teen-ager manners and influences everywhere.

Some of the Reptilians have a problem with their children growing up to become teen-agers and young adults, eventually equals to themselves. Just as we look on teen-agers: Some see them as a pain in the butt, without respect for adults or the world. Some envy teen-agers because they're young, beautiful and have the future before them. But also because they often had an easier childhood than the generation before – they stand on the shoulders of the generation before them, and can take all the advantages the earlier generations wished for and struggled to get for granted. Some admire teen-agers and would like to be like them, some see them as a potential threat to themselves. And finally some see teen-agers and young adults as a great possibility for development and innovation.

There is a Web over the earth, covering us and making our minds and thoughts blurred and manipulated by the Reptilians. As we enter the photon-belt, this belt will start to loosen up and eventually disappear. This has already started with the sun entering the photon-belt, which has lead to at least two things:
1) The increasing solar activity, solar flares etc. that surprises scientists all over the world
2) The increasing development of our selves (in relation to the astrological aspect of the sun). This means an increasing interest (that will get even bigger!!) in digging deep into our selves, to discover who we are and why, what we want to do, what we want to become. etc.

When the Web slightly gets looser and finally disappears, we are starting to realize that the Reptilians have manipulated and lied to us and shown us a world of limits and fairy tales that was not true. Just like a child growing up, we're about to discover that Santa Claus is not for real and that grown-ups (Reptilians) really don't have the answers to everything. We will discover that we actually are getting better than our own parents at certain sports, in certain subjects and so on. And this will make some of us disappointed and confused, some of us angry and afraid and some of us eager and assertive to develop further and explore.

Also, the similarities to TV-series like Star Trek and V or movies like X-men, Star Wars or The Matrix: This is something that's not really that strange. These ideas have "leaked out" through the web and through the ever ongoing communication between the dimensions.

Love and light,
Zebrima

jc84corvette

i think the solar affects have nothing to do with this.

Zebrima

The sun is affected by the return of the Reptilians, as everything is connected.

The Reptilians return to the earth every 2160 years, so one year for them is like 2160 years for us. This means they age slower than we do (not faster as some think). The Cro Magnon that suddenly showed up about 38 000 years ago, was created by the "3rd" generation of Reptilians (the "1st " Generation of Reptilians created the Neanderthale 480 000 years ago). We are from the Cro Magnon, which is actually a breed of Reptilians of the "3rd" generation and Neanderthales. The Neanderthales were a breed of the Reptilians of the "1st" generation and apes. This makes us as Cro Magnons have more genes from the Reptilians, compared to the Neanderthales.

As Cro Magnons, we have at least two parallell development-phases for body, mind and soul: Our own, individual that is affected by the 1-year earth-cycle, the "3D-year". This comes from our earth-DNA and affects our karma and "earth-life". And then we have our common, collective development for body, mind and soul, that is set on the Reptilian year-span of 2160 years, the "4D -year".  This because we also have 4D-reptilian genes in our DNA. We have a larger heart, a larger mind and a larger soul than our own, individiual one.

One year in 3D is comparable to one year in 4D, which makes our collective body, mind and soul about 17-18 years old (38 000 divided with 2160). 2160 is also what it takes for a new "age" to come, f.ex. from the age of the Pisces to the age of the Aquarius. This is connected with the return of the Reptilians our"new age", it's our birthday as humankind or Cro Magnons, we become one year older both physically, spiritually and mentally. The Aquarius (together with Leo) are the two special ages that are associated with the entrance into the photon-belt. This makes our birthday and the return of the Reptilians even more special this time.

Tayesin

HI,

Zebrima,
Very interesting posts about the Reptilians, and much of it fits into the recorded history left to us by the Sumerians.  So I gather that you mean the Anunnaki(Those who from heaven to Earth came)are the Reptilians.

It is recorded that the Anunnaki were responsible for the genetic manufacture of Homo Sapien from a mixture of their and Homo Erectus (Upright Walking Man)genes, and it was a herdy worker that was unable to think in a way other than linear fashion for itself which made following orders and adapting their behaviour quite difficult for them.  This must have been Neanderthal.

The record also shows that the Anunnako decided to refine this model of a worker so this problem could be rectified.  And so the 'A-dam', Homo Sapien Sapien (Cro-Magnon) was created.  This is as we know, the version of human we call Modern Man.

For some time i had wondered about the remnants of primal 'reptilian' brain that each of us has at the base of the skull.  According to accepted opinion it is the one little thing that had came down to us from the age of the reptilian life-form dominance over the Earth that culminated in the massive dinosaurs of the Jurrasic period.

One of my friends has a theory that the Anunnaki and the Reptilian came to our world together to find and use the immense resources available, and in so doing each had a hand in the pot of our physical creation.  I't possible, as we do not know for sure exactly who or what the Anunnaki are, although this should be clarified for us in the coming years.

The Sumerians further recorded that the Anunnaki return here every 2,600 years, so it is a little out of sync with the precessional movement you were discussing, although the different aging patterns is well supported by the Texts left to us by them.

And the date of 480,000 years ago actually refers to the first landing on Earth by the Anunnaki according to the texts, and it was sometime before they decided to create a worker.  It is also recorded that they knew nothing about genetics and had to learn all about it in order to succesfully create the worker, it is recorded that the entire process took 50,000 Earth years to complete.  This also included the many failures they had.  By the way, the British Museum has some of the 'failures' that were found over the past century in huge Tar filled sarcophagai.  Their descritpion of the animals that were found in broken pices was, "Like creatures from our worst nightmares".  Interesting don't you think?

Love Always.[:)]

Arcane

those creatures sound quite interesting.
Do you have any more information or links?

shorty

Hi Everyone! I just have one question. Why our planet? What about other third density planets that can sustaine life? Do they get into wars with extra terrestrials, or were they genetically engenered as well? I've just been wondering about that for some time now, and I don't mean anything offensive.

Thanks,
Michael

Tayesin

Hi All,

Arcane,
there are no links or sites with the information you want to know.  It is a subject that has been kept quiet for a very long time, and the only reason I know about these discoveries is that one old and dear friend worked on deciphering the Sumerian texts for the British Museum, which took approximately thirty years and she has kept regular contact over the 20 or so years since she completed that work.  It was this old Lady who told me about the finding of three giant sarcophagai, the first was found back in the late 1800's, the second in the early part of the 1900's and the last around the 70's.  And it was also the same Lady who asked the Museum for an update on the discoveries, hence the small quote about the creatures.

As would be expected, the discoveries inside of the first two sarcophagai were destroyed due to the scientists inability to effectively deal with the pieces.  That had changed by the 70's as technology had evolved enough for the Museum to remove all the fragments from the Tar and ensure that they did not degrade.  Then began the long and tedious procedure of fitting all the purposely broken bones back together.  Surprisingly, the discoveries of the sarcophagai and their contents matched perfectly the descriptions of how these failed experiments had been dealt with by the Anunnaki, who by then had knowledge of how atoms from one thing will, in time, eventually re-form the same thing over a very extended period.  This is why they chose to break all the bones and seal them in Tar and then seal the sarophagus lids.  It ensured that at no time could these same things become manifest again.

If you would like, I will ask her for more detail about this subject and post it here.  This may take about a week or so to do.

Shorty,
All good questions.  I don't honestly know the answers.  Although I would think it very possible that our little planet is one of many that are regularly visited/raided by this race.  It would be egotistical of us to think our's is so special that it is the only one of the life supporting worlds that would have contact of this nature.

And it is also possible that many worlds have engineered life forms on them, although there may be just as many that have naturally evolving forms too.  In the biggest pictures, all things must be possible.

jc84corvette

Does anyone know if they have a Military and/or police?

Optic

Hey,

Tayesin ive heard conflicting stories about the Reptilians, some say they don't exist, some say they exist but live in the hollow earth etc. Where are these beings living? Also how does one go about contacting other species like you do?

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Optic

Hey,

Tayesin ive heard conflicting stories about the Reptilians, some say they don't exist, some say they exist but live in the hollow earth etc. Where are these beings living? Also how does one go about contacting other species like you do?

1. You contact them through AP, in a way.

2. If they do exsist, then they live underneath us. One my ask, "well the planet has iron and magma in it". Well that is where telephy comes in. That makes us believe there is no hollow Earth. The reptillians use telephy to walk down the street in a crowd. They tell the humans "im just like you, so ignore me and walk on".

Tayesin

Hi All,

Optic,
I would have to say that they do exist, but that is based solely on my own experience so it is understandable that other people without their own experience of this race would think it not real.  It is the way things are, and it does no good to try and convince anyone of the reality.

As for where they are living, I do not know for sure, I can only go by what I was shown regarding the underground/sea bases.  And as JC said, you can contact them while out of body, although successfully doing so would be entirely dependant on whether it was part of your life's overall choice/plan.  I do know that many other races are contactable while in the Astral, but again, it is dependant on what is needed for your own growth.  So only you will be able to answer your own question about this.

JC,
I have no idea whether they have their own police or military, I would imagine that it must be possible though.

Perhaps a telepathic 'glam' could be used by them when they are on-world, although from my experience they have body constructions that seem to mimic our's.  At least it appears to us as if they are in a humanized form, which makes me wonder if they are successful shape-shifters or whether it is only an imposed concept in our minds that allow us to see them as such.  Perhaps time will tell.

jc84corvette

Thank you for the reply.

I think if we OBE'd to their tunnels, we wouldn't see anything. They would have some type of telephy to cover that up I bet.

Dark Knight

Edi channeled the greys (Zetas) with regards to my attackers and it's in the communications section. You might want to check it out.

ralphm

I just posted a topic along these lines in the chat section, have a look and reply.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Ceriel N

This argument's weakest point seems to be the lack of quoted sources, but if we were to have a source itself speak out, then we would indeed have something that could be worked with.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Optic

Is it true that each galaxy has its own laws therefore if we were to astral project we either can't enter another galaxy or if we do then we are breaching/breaking the law, and collecting Karma?

Tayesin

Hi All,
quote:
Originally posted by Optic

Is it true that each galaxy has its own laws therefore if we were to astral project we either can't enter another galaxy or if we do then we are breaching/breaking the law, and collecting Karma?

Not sure about Laws, aren't they meant to be bent or broken anyway, LOL.  From my own experience, we can go anywhere within this Universe and as far as I know, the only thing to stop us from doing so is possibly our belief system.  Karma, what a misunderstood concept, LOL.  It is pretty basic really, we create a cause and somewhere during our existences we reap the effect, it is neither good nor bad, it just is.  So don't let Karma stop you from experimenting and travelling as far as you can go.

Ceriel,
Why do we need quoted sources?  Much of what is posted here is from people's first hand experiences, so in some cases it is leading edge stuff and surely deserving of discussion anyway.  I agree that in some cases quoting a source will allow others to go and investigate it for themselves, but in this particular case it would not be necessary.  

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette
I think if we OBE'd to their tunnels, we wouldn't see anything. They would have some type of telephy to cover that up I bet.

If thephysical tunnels are fourth dimensional you probably wouldn't be able to see them anyway. At least that's what I think.