Somethin VERY different !!!!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceriel N

I'm talking in the sense of academic value. No matter how real a certain fact is, unless you can point at its source you have got nothing. The logic is something you don't need to prove since it should be self-evident (objective), but facts are subjective, so they need to be accounted for. Best thing would be facilitating a method for people to get this subjective experience for themselves, but that is not always plausible. Therefore one refers to sources, the existence of which can be verified.

Doing this, which only requires a little _effort_, would be enough to give sceptics a very hard time and convince the general public.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

ralphm

For sources of info I would reccommend the books of Zaccariah Sitchin, David Ikes, and Whitley Strieber.There has also been a lot of channelled books written about the subject. Subjective experience is always good to hear about since OBE people are diving into areas that have not been explored much, at least not since witches have been burned at the stake.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Dark Knight

I just posted this in the PSD Forum and I really don't give a damn about multiple pastes right now. This is way too important! I know how to stop the attacks, but Tayesin, I need help. You might also want to check out and additional posting in the Communications Forum by Edi.

For the first time in a long time I am feeling lighter, freer, and some of my emotions are coming back.

I'm not entirely clean yet, but I am getting there.

I'm elated...and I am absolutely infuriated at what the "cure" turned out to be.

I haven't mentioned in this forum who my attackers are yet. What they have been doing to me for 5.5 years is this...

They've been using the laws revolving around contact and channeling ettiquette as a literal technicality...they were turning the law into a loophole to get at me.

Apparently I'm more powerful and more "well known" in some circles than I care for (my name was specifically requested for attack by entities I don't even know).

WHen channeling there is etiquette to be followed and laws to be obeyed, otherwise the universe would be over run with negs. What these people and their neg overseers did to me, was initiate a psychic contact. Now realize at the time this was happening I was a scientist, was open minded about psychic ability but had no belief I had it or interest in developing it. These knew what I really had, iniated psychic contact, and me, not knowing what the hell was going on, kept "thinking and thinking", probably activating my psychic ability. Even though I wouldn't call this a greeting, it didn't matter, technically speaking I "opened up and responded" to the greeting. This is what has allowed these jerks to attack me continuously.

Let me get specific here. When you channel, and I only know the generalities here, You open, annouce a greeting specifically to someone, then announce the start of transmission. When conversation is about to end, You announce the appraoch of the end, contact will be reinitiated at such and such a place and time, or not at all, and you verbally announce "transmission ending now", close the channel. When you specifically use this etiquette, these people, these entities have to obey because it is the law. This is what enables the Higher Beings to maintain control of the universe.

There was no etiquette played on their part or mine. Yeah, I've told them to please go away, done the usual stuff most people suggest, but never with an understanding of how the law works (and that is something I am unbelievably upset about...communication in concepts has got to improve. Nobody seems to have an understanding of how concepts work, their boundaries and attributes, why boundaries and attributes may be different with other people...it's like the suffering are expected to understand the concepts of people who are fine, in the context of people that are fine, and that is impossible. Then we're blamed when we don't get it. You tell the suffering to be open and specific and you yourselves don't know how to be open and specific. That is ridiculous and it needs to stop. Being right is not more important than people, and we're all supposed to be teachers and students. "Fine People" don't seem to want to do either, and I am sick to death of this).

The magic, the incense, the oils, the shields, banishing rituals it didn't make my situation better, it made it worse. Why! Because they were all interpreted by my attackers as a form of introductory greeting and start of a communication, and their use of communication is to psychically attack me! And there was never a closing salutation.

I AM PUTTING THIS IN CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION...JUST TELLING THEM TO GO AWAY AND HAVE FAITH IN YOUR HEART IS NOT ENOUGH. YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE MINDFRAME THAT AN ATTEMPT TO COMMUNICATE IS UNDERWAY AND DEAL WITH IT UNDER THE PROPER ETIQUETTE GUIDELINES OF COMMUNICATION. YOU HAVE TO USE THE LAW AGAINST THEM, INSTEAD OF THEM USING THE LAW AGAINST YOU, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME. IF YOU DON'T DO THIS ACCORDING TO THE WAY THE LAW WORKS AND YOU JUST TELL TELL THEM TO GO AWAY, MAKE A BANISHING PENTAGRAM, ALL THE DEFENSIVE POSTURES, YOU ARE NOT SIGNALLING WHEN CONTACT BEGINS OR ENDS. YOU ARE OPEN FOR CONTACT ALL THE TIME. THESE JERKS HAVING BEEN PLAYING ON A TECHNICALITY IN THE LAW. WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE ETIQUETTE, YOU CLEARLY DICTATE WHEN CONTACT IS ENDING, THEY HAVE TO OBEY THE LAW.

Crim, Metal Ice, Xelios, even you, this might be the answer to your situations. Your attackers might be taking the laws regarding contact as a literal interpretation and using it as a loophole for attack. Every time we retaliate using shields, magic, banishments, psychic ability, telepathy (!), prayer (!), just telling them to leave and go away without acknowledging a start/end signal...they are using all of it as a loophole to get to us...I'm wondering if their neg energy lawyers!

There is NO WAY I could've known this to this level of specificity without someone telling me what to do. They're using our ignorance as an advantage!

I'm not entirely out of the woods yet. I have to learn how to channel. I don't have a choice anymore. I'm clearing up but there is still one more loophole they can attack me with. I have no understanding how my telepathy, my psychic ability works. These guys have trained me (programmed more like it) to associate something with opening up and iniating a greeting. What the physical combination is yet, I have no idea!

THESE ARE NOT PERSONALITY FLAWS! I AM IRATE AS HELL BECAUSE WE'RE CONSTANTLY TOLD THIS IS HAPPENING DUE TO FEAR GENERATED BY A PERSONALITY FLAW. THIS IS CAUSED BY FEAR GENERATED BY SOMEONE ELSE HAVING MORE INFO THAN YOU! THAT IS NOT A CRIME! A 3RD GRADER DOESN'T HAVE A PERSONALITY FLAW BECAUSE HE/SHE CAN'T DO 8TH GRADE MATH. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE TREATED LIKE HUMAN BEINGS AND HAVE OUR NEEDS ACKNOWLEDGED AND RESPECTED, INSTEAD OF BEING TREATED LIKE CRIMINALS! I AM ASSUMING THAT I AM NOT ASKING FOR MUCH! IT IS OUR RESPONSIBLITY TO LEARN, AND IT IS THE RESPONSIBLITY OF OTHERS TO TEACH IN A RESPECTFUL WAY...WHICH APPARENTLY IS QUITE A PROBLEM FOR SOME!

Crim, Metal Ice, Xelios, be careful, but try it and tell me what happens.

If you need me to explain again I will until I reach your level and respectfully act as an interpreter. You're not idiots and you don't have personality flaws if you don't understand something. That's life not a crime.

Dark Knight

Check out this website:

http://my.dmci.net/~casey/

I still trying to pick my jaw up off the ground...this all sounds too much like what has happened to me.

I'm sorry, but I am not going to be positive energy about this: I think these people should be killed, each and every one of them. I'm not even going to sugar coat what I am feeling right now.

Leyla

MY MISADVENTURE WITH A CULT OF ALIEN HUNTERS
(((They're after me!!!)))

If you'd like a good laugh go to the "ASTRAL CHAT" forum and check out my post "IF YOU CAN ASTRAL PROJECT IT MEANS YOU'RE AN ALIEN."

Much amusment will follow.

Dark Knight

Are you that much of an butt to treat this lightly. This is isn't a joke, I've almost been killed and nearly committed suicide on more than one occasion.

Nagual

If you don't want to, just don't follow the link...
No need to be aggressive.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Leyla

Dark- My post has *nothing* to do with you. In fact I'm just now reading your story for the first time.

Yerzak06

That is truly a horrible thing to do.
It makes to sick.
- Me

Michael_Stonewing

45-50 year old male. Dark hair and normally looks younger than he should.... High level of Government backing and lots of friends in some very high places. Adept at the most powerful magics available to humans/half humans.....

Ask him if his name is Alan?
Just a friend of a friend saying HI!

Dark Knight

Is that supposed to be a threat, like the PM you sent me, Michael:

quote:
By the way why did you send all of that energy my way the other day after replying to my topic post? Not that it didn't feel good but I still wonder why someone would send (what white light?)
It is actually interesting that you did that since I immediately became interested in who this person was that was sending me such nice gifts. Anyway I checked out some of your posts and I went to a section of Astral Pulse I had never cared to be in the Channelings/prophecy section and believe it or not we really are not that different from each other. Let me guess - needle like puncture marks sometimes as many as four of five (I forget... been awhile) on your neck near your arteries? Some on the backs of your hands and wrists. Bruises and cuts really anywhere on your body but the upper thighs espeacially. Feelings of utter exhaustion after you wake up and really have no idea how you got them because as far as you know you didnt even dream that night.....
Yes, I definately could be either luring you or trapping you even if I didnt consciously know it but still its interesting.... by Michael Stonewing PM'd to Dark Knight

Tayesin

Hi All,

Ceriel,
You are correct in pointing out how it is important for some/many to have access to source material, and thank you for doing so.  Unfortunately,  with much of what has been written in this thread it is extremely difficult to do,  as certain cases re; the Sarcophagai found by the British Museum,  are kept well under wraps and the information not disseminated to the general public.

quote:
Originally posted by Michael_Stonewing

45-50 year old male. Dark hair and normally looks younger than he should.... High level of Government backing and lots of friends in some very high places. Adept at the most powerful magics available to humans/half humans.....

Michael,
Why Alan specifically?  Is this a definite person that you know or are aware of?  Maybe this is a refference to the race who come to Earth and call themselves Ah-lan, and do therefore use the first name of Alan?  Perhaps you know more than you are letting on, or perhaps you do not.....which one would it be Michael?  Many choose to play until the game gets serious!

Thank you all for the input, but, I would suggest we allow this thread to die a timely death and put these other subjects into appropriate sections.

Love Always[:)]

xander

quote:
Originally posted by Michael_Stonewing

You're gazing into an abyss whose depth you have no comprehension of.
You're being watched by entities whose age, wisdom, adn power you cannot fathom.
I sincerely hope you realize the game you are playing.

by the way, ask Mr. Lizard if he enjoyed dancing with me last time we met[}:)][:D]

Xander

Michael_Stonewing

Actually no it is not even remotely related to any type of threat and in the two Private Messages I have sent you I thought I was being very polite. The first was simply that I enjoyed your opinions about the various topics of this website and that I thought you were a very honest and courageous person. The second was an inquiry into why you sent the large amount of very white light my way when their had been no provocation on my part. While it did feel warm and relaxing and I enjoyed the feeling very much and wanted to thank you for it. I did not understand why you sent it my way... It at least felt like it came from you but I suppose it could have been sent by someone else. Honestly Dark KNight I respect your courage under such great stresses and I hope everything goes well for you.
No, the part about my post on the dark haired man was not a threat... at least not to you or any other person on this board and I did not mean it as a threat in any way.
I suppose I am being misunderstood so I suppose I had better not reply to anymore of this type of topic.
Until Again,
Adieu.

Michael_Stonewing

Tayesin,

Think of me as the a Tarot fool.
I know nothing of facts whatsoever about anything in this world. I think many things and try to seperate the fictions I believe from the fictions I do not. Too many beings have spoken too many truths for their to be any truth in the world.

The name Alan while potentially meaning many things also means the name of a friends once partner of sorts. This Alan held many and still holds the attributes of those given to the "Dark Haired Man" and is very much alive. I doubt they are the same since this man I know as Alan is   human.
The attributes merely struck a cord in my mind and if it was the same I just wanted to say.... hello.
I apologise if I have struck too many nerves and will respectfully withdraw back into the bright shadows from whence I came.
On a personal note: please do not close this topic since you still have much to speak about. Act as if this was never here.
Until Again,
Adeiu.

Dark Knight

Michael,  go check the PSD forum, or PM me again.

I think we should talk.

Public or Private, your choice.

Tayesin

Hi All,
I had the most interesting experiences yesterday and last night so I decided to share them with you.  It is a bit long but interesting anyway.  So here goes........

Monday 29 September 2003.

Approximately 5 to @ 6 pm.(AEST)

While online I got a tightening sensation that signifies to me some sort of presence or communication.  I tried to block it with a screening method but it only dulled and did not stop completely.   So I opened to it and asked to be shown who or what was attempting to communicate with me,  at first I could see the eyes of a typical alien,  who said,  "We are ready to work with you now,  you must project to us in order to meet."   I agreed that I would do it that night and expected the communication feeling to end, but it did not.   Again I opened to see who was there and saw a man about 45 to 50 with dark hair who said,  "Why are you interferring with what I am doing?"   I answered,  " I am only trying to help those who have asked for help."   He then said,  "You will lose,  you're going down."   Then he too left,  I felt he was the man responsible for some of the psychic attacks that some forum members are having.   The feeling of contact did not end there either,  so someone else was in touch with me at some level.   I did not have the freedom to pursue it any further as my daughter required my attention at the same time.

Today, 30th September I received a private message form a member of the Astral Pulse Forum who wanted to know if I had helped him to get out of body.  I read the message and he said, "Sunday sep28 night (technically monday) around 3am eastern time.   I met an entity that claimed to be you. It gave me lots of energy,  helped me get out of body, and showed me some things that would be very hard to describe. I dont remember either of us having any form.   We were more spread out. If that was you, can we do it again?   It was more like sharing energy than you giving it to me.   I produced the most energy I've produced in many months and gave some to you and whoever else was around. If that was you."

This seemed to answer the question of who else was in contact with me at that time, as I had checked on the world clock to see what time it would have been here and it was within the time-frame that I felt the communications happening.  

So now back to the previous night..... I waited for the night when I would be able to give my full attention to the first contactee.  At 9:15 pm my time,  I sat and began to prepare to journey out and see what the Alien wanted from me.   One of my Guides came and said,  "We do not have time for that,  we are late already.   Just project your awareness,  let's go."   I did as he suggested and was soon approaching the largest 'ship' I have ever seen,  it was massive,  about the size of the first ships depicted in the movie "Independence Day".

I wanted to check it out but had no time for frivolities !   My guide led me in and the first thing I noticed was a human male dressed in a uniform who bowed to us.  I questioned why a human was aboard this ship and was told,  "This is a Federation Ship,  there are all kinds on-board."   We quickly moved on to something I would describe as an elevator,  and entered it while my Guide said he would wait for me to return.   The elevator rose at phenomenal speed and very quickly came to a stop,  the door(s) opened and there waiting for me was a tall,  pale-grey Alien who telepathically said,  "Come with me,  we are ready for you now."   And he led me to what looked like a normal office type board room,  with oval table and chairs all around it.   One other being was waiting and he refused to speak with me,  I got the feeling from him that he was not particularly friendly to us humans.

I waited just a couple of seconds and then heard my name called,  and noted also that it is not the name I have in my current life.  One wall of the room slid open to reveal a huge auditorium sized room,  circular in shape,  with seating around the outside and what appeared to be a gigantic round table in the middle.   I heard,  "Please take your seat",  and immediately knew what seat was mine,  I could see it clearly,  as if I had sat there many times before.   I made my way around the circle to my seat and calmly sat while waiting for the meeting to start.   It was extremely quiet, except for my thoughts.  I was reminded to screen my thoughts as it was like I was yelling out in the room !!  I tried to do so,  while the meeting started.

A being from a race that I had seen once during my first kundalini awakening stood up and approached the table at the same time that an approximately thirty foot diameter hologram of Earth appeared above the table.   What took my attention was the thousands of red dots all over the globe.   The being who had stood up began to communicate to the gathering,  explaining that the red dots indicated where the underground/undersea bases existed for the Reptilian's.   And that their plans for processing the human inhabitants was well advanced.   This meeting was to find a way to deal with the threat that would not cause an escalation in hostilities.

One being suggested simply attacking and destroying the Dark Forces,  but that was answered with,  "Should we choose that option,  the Reptilians will respond with a full-force attack upon that world and us.   We do not have sufficient numbers here as yet to deal with that kind of situation."   Another being asked,  " Could we not destroy them one ship at a time when we see them ?"   And the answer was,  "That action will provoke them to a full-scale attack also.  What we do to deal with this situation must be very well planned and not make any provocations."   Then I was asked to stand and give the message that I had received four years ago when talking with a Reptilian emissary at a place I call the high ground.   I did as they had asked and took my seat again.

The meeting continued.   I learned that these Reptilians were actively working at bringing about the Armageddon scenario as described in the Bible, that they were also actively involved in producing some large Earthquakes around the planet and that they are here in massive numbers.....although the larger main force is on standby within our Solar System in 'cloaked ships'.

Then I was told that my services would not be needed for the remainder of the planning session and I could return to my world.   I left and met with the tall pale grey one who spoke with me about a number of things that are happening in my life and left me with one overriding thought as we reached the elevator.   He said,  "Remember this.",  then gave me a huge input of pure Loving energy while saying to my mind that I must remember this is my weapon.   I then entered the elevator for the quick trip down and found my Guide waiting as he said he would.   We returned to my place and I spent some time talking with my Primary higher-self Guide to ensure that I understood what was going on in my life and to know that I am strong enough to deal with the dark-haired man who had threatened me during the earlier communications.  

Elapsed time, 35 minutes.

Told you it was different hay, LOL

Love Always. Tayesin.[:)]

Varian

I am only 18 and have minimal experience with AP and I believe that most of the people I have talked to (not on this site), make up excrement to become "important". I have never talked to any other beings, but because of so, I do not discern the idea that they exist. I myself believe in god, but yet to have any experiences with angels or anything. I believe that most of the experiences we have are both reality and fallacy. Things we believe are true, and things that really are. Some people have said before that they have created thier own islands and worlds. WTF! Are they having Astral Projections or playing the online game Second Life (www.secondlife.com). I mean excrement, in Second Life you can build your own world and fly, how ironic, and its called "second" life.... hmmm. anyways I think some people have real experiences and others just make up excrement because they cannot really AP.

I mean no offense and I am not targetting anyone when I am saying they are making things up, because honestly idk as much as most of you anyways.

Xanth

Quote from: Varian on September 18, 2009, 08:47:27
I am only 18 and have minimal experience with AP and I believe that most of the people I have talked to (not on this site), make up excrement to become "important". I have never talked to any other beings, but because of so, I do not discern the idea that they exist. I myself believe in god, but yet to have any experiences with angels or anything. I believe that most of the experiences we have are both reality and fallacy. Things we believe are true, and things that really are. Some people have said before that they have created thier own islands and worlds. WTF! Are they having Astral Projections or playing the online game Second Life (www.secondlife.com). I mean excrement, in Second Life you can build your own world and fly, how ironic, and its called "second" life.... hmmm. anyways I think some people have real experiences and others just make up excrement because they cannot really AP.

I mean no offense and I am not targetting anyone when I am saying they are making things up, because honestly idk as much as most of you anyways.
Hell knows Dark Knight and I don't see eye-to-eye on most stuff he believes... but meh.  That's really besides the point.
While I think most of the stuff said in this thread (Back in 2003, mind you, this thread is over 6 years old now) is a bunch of crap... the "creating your own world" stuff isn't.

This is very reflective of how much you know about the Astral.  I don't mean that in a bad way, just that you've got a lot to learn.  :)
Yes, you can create your own world and fly around in it.

zareste

"and you verbally announce "transmission ending now", close the channel. When you specifically use this etiquette, these people, these entities have to obey because it is the law. This is what enables the Higher Beings to maintain control of the universe."

Hmm. When a country or planet or a galaxy has laws, that's the first sign that there's a problem. Those guilty of creating laws are committing an offense while portraying it as a precautionary action. Like someone pointing a gun at a potential victim and saying "don't blink", then shooting them. "Hey, it's his fault for blinking."

So, you should never wonder why the law betrays you.
There used to societies that understood this. They rejected any idea of committing enforcement crimes such as laws, but lo and behold, they were killed. The other societies wanted to start their little "fight between light and darkness" and spread it all over the cosmos until all the sane societies in this galaxy were killed in the crossfire. I would like to have a talk with both sides, if only to see their reactions.

I guess it's the way this galaxy's collective wants to live. It's like those gang wars that last for generations, even after both sides have forgotten why they're fighting. Why do they fight? They just enjoy the certainty - they like having two sides with names and symbols, feeling like they're standing up for something, blaming all their problems on an opposing force instead of figuring out solutions. They just keep fighting until they've taken out all their aimless frustration.

Our galaxy is full of morons