News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

up,up and away

Previous topic - Next topic

alpha

Me again,im posting here because this is another one in the same day.Ill try my best to explain it.Its not going to be easy.I take back what I said this is most exciting obe yet by far.I ended up having some lunch and not to long after that.My girlfriend went back to bed so I decided to go back to sleep with her.Since I got distubed earlier.Just did what I have been doing cleared my mind.After awhile I started to see those shapes on my eyelids.Than I found myself kind of where I left off before.I was floating above a city.Didnt reconize anything.So I started flying off through the streets.I was a little below roof level and moving at a good pace.Looking down below I could see a bunch of guys playing b-ball in the street.Passed a couple of blocks and heres some more guys playing ball.I felt my leg hit something.It could of been the ball.Im not sure but one of the guys looked up at me.It was like so clear I can still see his face.I started to fly faster and faster.I taught of going to tokyo.Everything started whirling by.I dont know what happened.But somehow I ended up underground somewhere.This part was really weird.I end up in like some kind of mine shaft.It was rectangular in shape.The walls looked like platinum with carvings on them.Running along the inner part of the walls was a big metal container with that same platinum finish..It looked like it contained molten lava in it.Or some kind hot metal.It was spinning around me and I was following it around.Everytime it got close to me.I could actually feel the heat from it.After what felt like an unusually long time stuck in here.2 doors slid open in front of me.Almost like something from star trek.I could see 1 guy on each side of the door.They said something to me but im not sure what.When I stepped out I was in shock at what I saw.Lookin to the right.It looked like some kind of golf cart,but wider.And alot more rows.It was full of people sitting on it.I dont remember seeing any wheels on it though.There was a guy standing on the side of it.He told me to stay to the right a few times.But I just kept walking past the front of the cart.Its like I could hear him but when I looked around somemore all I saw was people everywhere.Walking down this long street.People going up and coming down.Than I started to notice animals walking with them too.Alot of the guys were wearing soldier uniforms.And they had some kind of emblem on the shoulder.I wish I could remeber it better.Maybe I could find out something about it.Than I found myself walking  in this congested street.Somehow I got trampled by a bull.I actually felt the hooves hitting me.When I got up.There was a cow in front of me.It didnt look that happy.It looked like it was standing on 2 feet.So I put up my astral arms.They looked really funny really dark and blocky.I taught of fire.And a small golden bolt shot out of my hand.And right to the cows forehead.It didnt seem to do anything to it.One of the soldier guys noticed this and he pulled the cow away with him.They went towards where I came from.I started to feel these pains in my legs I dont know what they were.Have any of you felt anything like that.I looked at one of them and found I was wearing black pants.I wasnt wearing any pants in bed.Than i reached out to another soldier and said something like whats up man?I didnt think to do this it just happened.I was shaking his hand.He replied how are you doing mate.With a funny accent.Very fast he said this.It sounded almost like one word.I woke up while still holding on to this guys hand.Where did I end up?These people were they dead?Is this what happens when we die?These are the questions I was asking myself when I woke up.

alpha

You know I have been giving this one much more taught.And I came to this conclusion.That it was no mine shaft I was in.It was like some kind of big rectangular elevator.The box spinning around me.I believe was actually scanning me before I was let in.Im about to try for another one.Wish me luck!

Triss

Are you sure you weren't dreaming?

alpha

I can never be a 100 percent sure.But ive never seen things like this in my life.So where could it of came from?It was not like any of my dreams that I usually have.Just way too many people,and I dont reconize any of them.Everything seemed so real and I could feel everything around me.My dreams in my past were mostly nightmares.I still remember a few of the really bad ones.

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

ralphm

i know i have felt sensations in obe's that i have never had in dreams. usually when something intense happens -like being trampled by a bull- i would end up back in my body. pretty intense stuff-my experiences have been dull and boring by comparason.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

alpha

yes I always feel energy surges too,my dreams are never like that.If you read where I said I was getting those pains.They really hurt like deep inside my calfs.I guess it was my energy was running low.Shortly after I was back home.

how much energy work do you do?Maybe you should try doing it more often.I still do all the beginner stuff sometimes.I go through all my toes and fingers.And some other  beginning stuff..Not all the time sometimes everything is already turned on,and I dont have too.It feels really good and relaxing for me.Just need a little patience and you will get where you want to go.Try to enjoy yourself.Hope this helps

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

alpha

This is the most exciting one I had yet.I actually saw me and my girlfriend sleeping together.Than I did It.I flew out my window.As soon as that happened.The music started.Ever hear steve miller band.You know the song seranade."were lost in space and the time is our home"I do like this song but havnt listened to it in over a year.It was like I was listening to it on my cd.It went very well with what I was doing I taught.I started flying higher and higher.Imediatly I lost track of my house.Than I looked down below I saw people.Started to get closer and closer.I got kind of frightened.And I think it started to turn into a dream.Ive been watching my girlfriend play abes world,munchs oddesey.They looked just like them funny charectors.I kind of tried to swat at them.I didnt really know what to do.Than I felt somethin tug my leg.It was my girlfriends leg moving against mine,than  I was home.What do you guys do in situations like this?I dont really want to fight anything unless I really have too.I dont even know how too do anything but fly around clumsily..All this is happening so fast I feel like im not ready for it.Im having obe almost everyday now.Help