Trying to analyze something

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkPhoenix

Context:
I was watching videos last night and I was starting to be really tired to the point where I was beginning to drift away into sleeping and I had to rewind my video quite alot. I eventually decided that I should just sleep instead of fighting it. so I go to sleep, but just before I just think about that I would like to have someone from the planes to visit me in my dream. (can't remember what I asked for exactly, but it was close to guardian angel.

What I'm trying to analyze:
so I go to sleep, but just before I just think about that I would like to have someone from the planes to visit me in my dream. (can't remember what I asked for exactly, but it was close to guardian angel.. Usually, when I try to sleep I just see pitch black, but 30 sec. maximum I started to see stuff like when I'm meditating. I wasn't even body asleep I wasnt numb like I do usually and it takes me 15 min. atleast to get to that state. However, I started to see white dots...then flashes of color dots or lines and then a kind of kaleidoscopic shape black background and green shape in my field of view. I'm kind of amazed, because even when focussing, I never get farther than color dots or a blue shape floating or weird deep black...So I thought it was just random and that Im that tired and I would eventually just...fall asleep. I start trying to get back to pitch black, trying to focus on 1 to no thoughts(thats how I get myself to sleep).

However, I started to feel that I kind of lost control of my brain and thought. I lost the feeling of being tired and slowly I had a succession of dots, white or colored, some lines, that kaleidoscopic background, showing up and disapearing. It continued, everytime all of those successions were increasing in strength it was starting to swarm my "eyesight", the were starting to sometimes show up together, I also started to get some quick images appearing in my head sometimes very quick other time lasting like 1 second. My eyes couldn't stop moving, it forced me to open them and as soon as I closed them back I was still overwhelmed. During that "show", at some point, I heard a voice telling me "Hi" in my own language and the voice was just so clear and friendly. I heard it from my ear that was blocked and I got that surprised that I just opened my eyes and look around. Afterward, I still wasnt feeling tired and continued with only the visions, but I eventually vanished to sleep until this morning.

Analyzing:
I'm just not sure how to interpret what happenened, It's not the first time that I hear random unexistent voices, even if its been a long while and usually Im awake and they are faint compared to the one I heard. Another thing I'm sure is that I never had so much visions or lack of control when trying to go to sleep, even less stoping to feel tired. I can't stop thinking that it has a link with myself calling to see someone from the planes, since everything started so quickly and I really felt like I was getting overloaded out of my control. However, I'm aware of the power of the brain and how it could have tricked me, so I'm massively confused. I also need to add that it wasn't scaring me,

NOTE: I also need to add that it wasn't scaring me,  I felt excitement and I was in awe in front of that experience. The voice caught me offguard but I didnt feel threatened...just curious and excited.

In the end:
If someone had something similar happen or if you think you have some hints to help me analyze feel free to drop a message here. I've read a couple of things on phasing, experiences and stuff, but I cant relate any of my knowledge to my experience.

have a nice day or evening,

Szaxx

Hi ArkPheonix,
Have a read of this, it may put things in perspective.
Your post follows a similar course and the result of attempting the method may be worthwhile.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

ArkPhoenix

Quote from: Szaxx on February 14, 2014, 01:20:30
Hi ArkPheonix,
Have a read of this, it may put things in perspective.
Your post follows a similar course and the result of attempting the method may be worthwhile.

Just to be sure, do you mean your signature ? I guess so, since there is nothing else, but I just want to confirm. ;)

NOTES for me:

I re-tried the same method last night, to see if I would have the same experience happen. I didn't get that same feeling of loss of control and I didn't hear a voice either. Nothing came easy either I had to focus and concentrate to get anything happen.

However, if I was focusing hard enough, I could get to see that "kaleidoscopic" 3D ish view again, but it would disapear very quickly if I loss my concentration. It's light green, kind of makes me remember of the Matrix writings color.  I still had that eye "hyperactivity" problem, meaning looking everywhere, opening on their own, but by focusing on seeing with my brain, more closely the pineal gland, it seemed to help alot, but it's still hard to achieve perfectly maybe with practice. While my eyes were more calm I achieved that 3Dish view to almost go "fullscreen", at best it's like each of my eyes had it, but there was a cut in the middle, a wave, I could think it was like the nose separating both eyes. I also managed to get "visions" of people..4...it wasnt long enough to know much about them, but longer than last time and it did come from me.

In the end, I still can't explain clearly what happened or how, but I think I have a theory to start piecing something together. It seems to have been a crashcourse on the first steps to phase or OBE, kind of a path to go through.

1)It started with seeing dots, white, then red...alot of colored lines....while I never saw red dots or colored lines in meditations, it fits with the white dots I do see sometimes. (might be step 1 ??)

2) Kaleidoscopic 3Dish view greenish(Matrix) with black background. This seems something key to me...the more I think of it there more it seems like an upgraded version of what I thought to be the 3D void...but more vivid, more real if that can makes sense. (might be step 2 ?? 3D void ??)

3) "Visions" in my head. 1st time it  seemed pretty random like 3d knobs on a wall or a door...up to 3 X 3, but it was too brief to really judge anything. Last night, I saw people 4...girls ?? I tend to go with girls, but too unclear to say, managed to have that image clear for near 5 sec.  it was like dreaming, but I wasnt asleep...proof I snapped out of it when I realized what happened. I need to keep my cool there. (phasing ? probably not, but meh how should I know ? stay opened there)

4) I had alot 1-2-3 mixed up in my amazing experience...nothing to say here, just keeping tab

--Could it be my subconscious or a spirit guide (?) helping me out to find the way? It could be, but I have to try in meditation tonight and see what this brings me to...if Im right I might see progress due to the higher awareness I can achieve through meditation.

Nameless

Hi ArkPheonix, I know you posted this some time ago but am checking to see if you are still monitoring this thread. I've had this exact experience. I won't say more unless you respond back to this.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.