Wierd swaying and mutiple vibrations?

Previous topic - Next topic

patrickman288

Ok hey there guys, so last night i vibrated like 3 times, and was swaying like crazy XD

So when i was concentrated on the swaying i thought, " i feel like being upside-down" and i felt like upside down lol

and another thing, when i say clarity now in my head i can see a white light to my right, but thats all i can see with my astral eyes

Bedeekin

Keep it up!! :)

you are on the right track.

Szaxx

Make it stronger. It can be used to exit.
Learn to do it easily, it will help.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralsuzy

Quote from: patrickman288 on December 17, 2012, 19:50:58
Ok hey there guys, so last night i vibrated like 3 times, and was swaying like crazy XD
So when i was concentrated on the swaying i thought, " i feel like being upside-down" and i felt like upside down lol
and another thing, when i say clarity now in my head i can see a white light to my right, but thats all i can see with my astral eyes

That is excellent.  All you have to do when you are feeling like you are swaying is to move away from your body.
When you feel yourself upside down, just move yourself to the right way.  Do it how you would physically move yourself.
Keep saying clarity until you can see clearly and properly.

AteBits

I think that depends on whehter you are swaying from beeing out of teh bidy, or beeing in deep trance. My body have swayed alot in deep trance states and then I'm still "in" my body.

Szaxx

Precisely the point. When this is first observed you are in your body. Make use of the feeling by applying a similar action to get away from it.
Imagine being on a swing, a long roped one and jumping off, try to carry the feeling of travelling a large distance too while in the air. You could place the intent you will land in your garden or similar. Try to see where you're going to land in your minds eye.
You try swimming in a sea of large waves, it's finding a tactile similarity and using your imagination with intent that helps.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralsuzy

As I already said, when you feel yourself swaying, the next step is to get away from your body.  There is no need to make the swaying more or imagine something else.  There is no need to make it more complicated.  Keep it simple.  It works for me every time.