News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Gym on Astral Pulse Island?

Previous topic - Next topic

Firebolt

Hi im Chris and im the youngest one on here im 11 goin on 12 and would like to know if there is a gym in astral pulse Island and if there is can u workout in it and come out of trance with results or ur astral body just gets buff :?
Never trust trust!

Blazewind

Hi Chris. :-)  Wow.  I think you really are the youngest one here.  I remember being eleven years old.. like 14 years ago, lol.  Well, welcome to you anyways.
I have not been to astral pulse island yet, but I think a person would likely see the place in there own way.  Therefore if you thought there to be a gym, of a condo complex, or a grove of evergreen trees somewhere, then you would likely find those things there.  It would really be all about your own perceptions and expectations.

jc87

Anything you want would be there

Tantalord

Althought i have not gone to astral pulse island i believe when you astral project you can create everything that you can imagine..It sounds odd but it is true..the only think to be considered is to have wild imagination hehe..
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

Xanth

I'm not sure what benefit a "gym" would have for someone without a physical body to work out.  O_o
But yes, you can create whatever you want... and since API is within Focus 27 (or at least that's how I see it, otherwise it would cease to exist upon leaving) then what you create is permanent until you decide to destroy it.

~Ryan