News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I Create Reality

Previous topic - Next topic

LightWorker2012

Hi, I bought this ebook a few days ago. And i have finished reading
it. Basically it's all about manifestation and how we create are own
reality through are thoughts. As cutting edge science is now
discovering everything in the universe is energy. And i mean
everything. Like in the matrix film. Details see: http://www.icreatereality.com
The affirmation "I am Infinite Being" is the most powerful affirmation possible within the English language.

Tyciol

This belongs in book reviews.

P.S. If it's an E-Book, then E-mail it to me, I'll take a gander ;)

Nick

Hi LightWorker2012,

Thanks for the recommendation, and I agree that we do create our reality. Perhaps when you're finished reading the eBook you'll want to add a detailed review here. I'm sure the members would be interested in it.  :)

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shadowarrior13

Yeah, I wanna read it, but I don't feel like paying :P. Could you send it to me?
EDIT: Nevermind, I just somehow found a copy on my computer. I don't even remember paying...

pod_3

QuoteThis belongs in book reviews.

P.S. If it's an E-Book, then E-mail it to me, I'll take a gander :wink:  

Ditto.  Maybe I can make you something nice.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

karnautrahl

shadowarrior13, I've had this problem about 60,000 times so far. It's scary ;-) waking up to find all these books lying around on the computer.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Eol007

Quote from: TyciolThis belongs in book reviews.

P.S. If it's an E-Book, then E-mail it to me, I'll take a gander ;)

Hi Tyciol

Are you from N Ireland as the expression 'I'll take a gander' is a pure   Ulster-ism!!!

S  :)

pod_3

My Kansan grandfather's English includes that colloquialism but is much worse.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Anonymous

Could you send that E-book to me also?
This is my e-mail
flamingrain@comcast.net

Beero

hi is there a file sharing program which is particularly good for downloading ebooks, such as i create reality?  the price of some of those ebooks is just horrendous...

Beero

failing that (previous post) could you email hte book to me also?
my email is craig007@fsmail.net
cheers!

Beero

Hi could anyone possibly send me a copy of i create reality as well please?
thanks from craig[/img]

RD

I noticed that since Anne Varnes' book has came out, suddenly I hear about these reality-creating books everywhere... Coincidence or...????

Hans Solo

*This post has been fully edited by me*

Can anyone explain what this authors views are on reality creation.  Maybe list some techniques. There is just so much junk on the Internet, and I really don't want to pay for an overpriced ebook about visualization. The net is the new marketplace for snake oil.

Sorry Rd, this goes against my principles also, but I just got burned on an ebook the other day and felt temporarily justified on getting this one for free.  I know, stupid rationalization.  I am glad you brought attention to my inherent hypocrisy on the matter.

Han Solo
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

RD

Quote from: Hans SoloCould anyone send me this book?  PM me if you have it and will be so kind as to share.

Han Solo

I find it a bit dissappointing that people 'share' ebooks around here, like writers don't deserve to get paid or something...

Anyway, the Creating Your Reality book by Anne Varnes is free.

www.astralvoyage.com

no_leaf_clover

QuoteI find it a bit dissappointing that people 'share' ebooks around here, like writers don't deserve to get paid or something...

I find capitalism quite disappointing.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

RD

Quote from: no_leaf_clover
QuoteI find it a bit dissappointing that people 'share' ebooks around here, like writers don't deserve to get paid or something...

I find capitalism quite disappointing.

Ofcourse, but artists must be supported eventually. This includes writers. Especially when it comes to important knowledge for mankind.

There's two main categories of people who put out produtcts for sale:

1. The parasite insects, who only try to think of a way to get money out of people's pockets without caring about any negative consequences their products may have. Like cigarettes, candy, fastfood, : crap.

2. The kind of people who put out valuable products for mankind. This must be supported. Including Robert Bruce and Adrian Cooper and simular types of beings.

That's my point of view...

no_leaf_clover

QuoteThat's my point of view...

Yeah, all that's true because it revolves around $$ thanks to capitalism. There's not much we can do right now, but like I said, disappointing.  :(

I love free ebooks and other forms of information, though. XD
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Stevedave

Is the book any good? Can someone please e-mail it to me at:

mr_steve_dave@yahoo.co.uk

If it works I will create the cash to pay him  :wink: