News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Has anyone read this book?

Previous topic - Next topic

zorgblar

Has anybody on here read robert monroe's third book called ultimate journey?If so what did you think of it?Did you like it or hate it?       

DH

Hello Zorgblar,

I personally liked Ultimate Journey the best of all of his writings.  Some of it may seem a bit "out there" but his sections on focus 27 and helping the "deceased" move on in their personal journeys was helpful to me.  His reflections on relating to his "oversoul" seemed to roughly parallel the ideas of others (like Seth) and were very interesting.

Admittedly, the first time I read the book I thought: "This dude is a great fantasy writer!"  But over time, and with my own experience with Monroe's hemi-sync CDs, a lot of what he related has become real to me.

What do you think about the book?

DH
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

zorgblar

I thought the book was better then his first two because it's an easy read and really interesting.The best of monroe's books by far!:)

Stookie

Of all the books on modern OBE that I've read, that one was the most exciting and fun to read. It's not so "textbook" like a lot of others (Moen, Buhlman, etc.)

mandala

I'm in about the middle of this book right now but so far my favorite one is Far Journeys.