News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Slipping away from the illusion

Previous topic - Next topic

nrishiraj

Interesting post.

I recommend reading David Icke's - Tales from the Time Loop. He goes in great detail on how to create your own reality and realise that the current reality is just an illusion.

Narinder

Rastus

I can attest to creating your own prisons.  Knowing what one can do, but not doing it is a form of reality changing.  I've had the tools all along to make changes in my life, and indeed I have made many changes based on metaphysics.  But, alas, I never looked beyond "more money" or parlor tricks.  It takes falling into a very deep dark hole to realize there is more to my current life than day-to-day living.

I actually pulled off something last ngiht I've only partially done in the past.  It was a new highpoint in Metaphysics for me (2 if you count a concious OOBE however short done on queue).  Success only begets success, so I'm always working to expand my 'reality' beyond the physical illusions that we see every day.

I'm even working on "coming out" to my wife, but then again I suppose I'll have to define what I am in the first place before I can tell her, which brings up all kinds of interesting Metaphysical questions [;)]
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

alfa_33au

Hey lateral,

That was a perfect example, and i can say that i have experienced that unique disolution, which i consider a gift also.

Disolution for it has a disolving effect and the outcome is a taste of dis-illusion.

Music has a way of tuning one.
Tool's song 'My third eye'is a very powerful one!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing[:)]
Paola

alfa_33au

Your right Rastus, success begets success.
And 'coming out'is upon us, and i would say that this group has this commonality.
Keep up the good insights.
Thanks for that!
Paola

lateralus897

nrishiraj, could you give me a bit more information on the Icke book?

I looked it up on amazon and I didn't see any direct correlation, but it did look interesting. It's a bit of an investment (20 + 5 shipping) so I'd like to know more about what he talks about in relation to the self and reality; and how he relates it to the current world (politics and stuff).

Also I'm curious as to how the book affected you and your view. Let me know if you can.

Eirensway

Rastus: can you explain more? Your post sounds quite interesting.

You say you never went beyond money and parlor tricks - so what more are you doing now when you realize there's more to your life than day-to-day living?

Why do you need to come out to your wife? Why is there such a large gap between what she knows and what you are doing, and what is it all about?

Rastus

Talk about Karma!!!

I was responding to this post when my wife walked up.  I killed it, but she got mad.  The pefect opportunity to come clean and I choked.

About my wife.  She knows my reading habbits (like oh say "Physchic healing").  We have never really talked about religion.  She was confirmed Luthern, my mom was Catholic, my dad Lutheren , and my grandfather a Luthern minister.  It simply hasn't come up before.

So how do I tell my classically christian wife that I think most of what she believes in was written by men for power and political purposes?  I guess i need to define what I believe in before I have this talk with here.  Strangely enough last night I pretty much decided that the concept of Goddess was pretty good?  This was spirred on by my daughter going with the neighbors to church this morning.  I asked her what she expected out of church, the response:  Free Snacks.

So what do I mean by more than money and parlor tricks?  The "money Spell" is probably the first thing most beginners try for.  However, it can be like the Monkeys Paw (classic tale), you can get what you ask for.  I've done a high money ritual several times, each time I got fired and got a better paying job right afterward.  Now its chicken/egg which drove the ritutal and firing, isn't it?  

Now if I do it again?  I'm afraid that one of our parents will die and leave us $$$.  I couldn't have that on my concious, so no more general things, only specifics.  Some of my better specifics are my daughter (she's just like we wanted, and was the result of a ritual).

Lately I've been working on healing (something I've done in the past, but sporadically).  I like to think I have a knack for it,  I think I've had some successes in the past.  I've also been working on more AP/OOBE/FarSeeing.  I've always been a fairly lucid dreamer.  Mostly what I've studied in my youth was Wiccan.  Now I'm mixing that with Metaphysics, and the wisdom of being nearly 40.

I've spent a good 20 years of my life treading water, it's time to start swimmin in the deep end of the pool
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

lateralus897

First of all, earlier in the night, I made a firm decision that I needed to change my reality. I realized it wasn't exactly working for me, and I needed to erase this one and start over. It felt almost as if I was saying goodbye, kind of a solemn period of time.

So I get home and I get ready to relax and fall into myself. I had tool playing, and at the time of my experience, it was during the song "Third Eye." In the beginning, there's a bill hicks quote that mentions all of matter being merely energy condensed and all of reality being an illusion, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Now I'd heard this many times, but this time it went straight to the center of my being.

It was at this point where I had the full on realization that reality is indeed an illusion. I started to feel all of reality dissolve into a kind of ocean of chaos. I wasn't prepared enough mentally for this, so I didn't get to connect to anything "above." Instead, I shocked myself out of it.

I literally felt my body and surroundings starting to dissipate and fade away. I felt the matter "un-condensing," if you will. I'm posting this here to see if anyone's had any type of similar experience, drug-induced or not (mine was not).

A kind of side-point I also want to make is that all it took was a conscious choice in order to receive this gift. I wanna put emphasis on the fact that before I made my decision, I had only been "wanting" for it to change. The way life works is that if you "want" something, the reality that will create is exactly that, you wanting something (meaning you can't have it). If you instead know that you can get anything you choose to have, simply choose that experience for yourself. It takes a little getting used to, but obviously is well worth the effort.

So the spark for this was my choice. Since time is part of the illusion, I had already begun "preparing" for all this earlier. I had lately been listening to a lot more of Maynard's two bands, and seeing everything at a whole new level (beautiful). So at that, listening to a certain album made me want to listen to it while falling asleep. So it ended up slipping my mind and I left it in my car. So, improvising, I just threw all the tool songs on my computer and plugged my headphones into it. I worked out the playlist order a bit and laid down. Somehow, without really thinking about it, I set up an order of songs that for me, completely relaxed my body without any effort, and played that short clip at just the right moment. The remaining songs helped me think about it a lot and embed it into my thought system.

Not a great example, but if you start looking at your life this way, you'll start to see all the crazy "coincedences" that lead you to exactly what you create for yourself (consciously or not).

So respond with any question, comment, or a similar experience.

~Happy Trails~

apples22

I have known of a different (better than my current) reality for years but am not in it yet today, how can I get there? It comes through many view points, through his board, through teachings of Abraham-Hicks and through Buddhism I ascribe to, I'm trying to get there, don't know why I am apparently stuck in a state I don't want to live in, but I have envisioned myself for years in two other cities which I can't get to right now because of money, but there is a knowledge it is possible and arriving.