News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A dream of my Dead Father, Was it a Warning/premonition?

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronM

My Father passed away in 1996 due to bad health, before he passed away & when he retired a few years earlier, both He & My Mum moved up the coast & gave a lot of stuff away to family members as they were moving into a smaller house

My 2nd oldest Brother took posession of All of my Fathers Gardening tools etc

Back in 2000 I had this strange dream which included my Father, very strange as it was the first time I dreamed about him after his death, in that Dream I was sitting in the back yard & my Father walked up to me & asked me for his favourite Shovel & if I had seen it

That was the basic part of the dream I remember as for some reason the whole dream spooked me & I woke up

2 weeks after having this Dream, My 2nd oldest Brother was killed in a head on collision involving a Truck who swerved onto the wrong side of the road, My Mum survived

Again my 2nd brother was the one who received all of my Fathers Tools including his Favourite Shovel

Was this dream I had 2 weeks earlier a premonition or warning of some kind? I have never forgotten this dream for this reason & would love to hear other peoples thoughts
-- The more friends you have, the more strength your life holds --

AndrewTheSinger

Sorry to hear about your father and brother. Yes, I 'm sure it was a sign for you.

I too lost my father, about 6 years ago, and a couple of weeks before he died (he had a sudden death, no one was expecting it)  I had an astral projection in which I saw my mother walking with the help of a walking stick, and her face was old and tired, I saw my grandmother too walking on a garden that we didn't even have, and myself as a ghost. I tried to call their attention, but knew I was unable, I didn't see my father.

Thinking now, the fact that I didn't see my father, and saw my mother as an old widow could have been a sign of my father's departure, but how would have I known beforehand? We must be attentive to these subtle signs and the repetitive patterns that show up, specially those hunches of what they might mean, because they could come again.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Principle

Your father was not seeking his shovel, but his beloved son. (That owned the shovel)

Thats how I interpret it.
If you were able to remember more of the dream, I think I'd be more of a help.

I definetly see it as a warning.

erynys

man. i have dreams of my parents dying all the time. for some reason i always felt incredible pain and woke up crying and depressed for the rest of the day. unfortunately, they never left this earth, they're still here, verbally and physically abusing me and threatening to call the police if i do something they don't like. i am really sorry about your loss though.
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

jilola

QuoteBack in 2000 I had this strange dream which included my Father, very strange as it was the first time I dreamed about him after his death, in that Dream I was sitting in the back yard & my Father walked up to me & asked me for his favourite Shovel & if I had seen it

That was the basic part of the dream I remember as for some reason the whole dream spooked me & I woke up

2 weeks after having this Dream, My 2nd oldest Brother was killed in a head on collision involving a Truck who swerved onto the wrong side of the road, My Mum survived

Again my 2nd brother was the one who received all of my Fathers Tools including his Favourite Shovel
I'm being a git here but there's something odd in the post.
Your second oldest brother got the tools after your father died.
Then you had a dream of your  father looking for his tools.
Then your second oldest brother died.
Then your second oldest brother got the tools. Again.

To interpret the dream properly the telling must be clear. Do you have a 3rd oldest brother who is the latest recipient of the tools? Or is the dream perhaps confused with another dream or some part of waking life to create the cyclical reference?

2cents & L&L
Jouni

AaronM

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts & input as to my Dreams representation

So nice to actually share it with people, glad I found this site :)

Quote from: jilola on February 05, 2007, 01:52:02
I'm being a git here but there's something odd in the post.
Your second oldest brother got the tools after your father died.
Then you had a dream of your  father looking for his tools.
Then your second oldest brother died.
Then your second oldest brother got the tools. Again.

To interpret the dream properly the telling must be clear. Do you have a 3rd oldest brother who is the latest recipient of the tools? Or is the dream perhaps confused with another dream or some part of waking life to create the cyclical reference?

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Sorry I didn't think I was that confusing, The short version is that my 2nd oldest brother who was the one to get the tools after my Father died was the one who was killed in a car accident 2 weeks after a dream of my father asking / looking for his favourite tools, (The 2nd mentioning of my 2nd Brother receiving the tools was just to remind all that this was the brother who received them, not meant to mean that another Brother then took possesion of tools etc, sorry for confusion)

I only remember these brief parts of the dream, Because my Father was in it & for what it seemed to represent after it happened, I had never dreamt of my Father before this & unfortunately can't recall any since :( which is the main reason I remember what I do

I have never had the patience for writing down my dreams, I really should try
-- The more friends you have, the more strength your life holds --