News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bronze Age Warrior

Previous topic - Next topic

Transcendus

A few months ago, I was in a relationship that had become very toxic. The woman I was dating was extremely controlling and demeaning. However, I could not bring myself to leave her, because I was hoping beyond all hope that she might change. That was when I started having a series of strikingly vivid dreams. In the first dream, I saw myself looking at my reflection in a mirror. The reflection then started to transform -- my reflection slowly turned into that of a muscular individual with long brown hair, a leather breastplate, and a solid black kilt. I then found myself standing near a small house on the outskirts of a village. I got the sensation that I was some sort of blacksmith who manufactured weapons for a living. A disembodied voice suddenly stated, "this lifetime took place during the Bronze Age." In the second dream, I found myself as the same individual, however, this time I was wearing warpaint on my face and upper biceps. I saw myself fearlessly charge into combat against three armed adversaries, but I was struck down after a few minutes of fighting. I got the sense that even though I had lost my life in combat that it was my bravery and courage that was my epithet in this incarnation. After having these dreams, I found myself with a sudden urge to defend myself against this toxic woman that I was dating -- I got the drive to "put my foot down" and stick up for myself. I suddenly had the courage I needed to end the relationship for my own good.
Rosicrucian Order AMORC, Archivist of the Chautauqua Lake Pronaos

Micael

Very neat, thanks for sharing.  :-)
Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.