News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dreaming Weakness

Previous topic - Next topic

makelight3

Hi Tarconiss,

Though I have yet to experience a "formal" lucid dream[:I], I would suggest that you try some energy work before bed. It really helps with dream recall and control. Also, when you are in your dream, try doing verbal comands. in other words, say adn expect what you want, to happen. eg. "STRENGTHEN DREAM STABILITY NOW!", and so on. I've heard these commands work well.

Best wishes,[:)]

makelight3

General-Army

What ever you want to do happens in your dreams, so just try to walk normaly and dont even think about the walking problem, i never have any dream problems so i dunno if this will help.

Tom

Even when lucid, I have had times when walking would not work correctly. It felt like gravity was being randomly increased. Falling on my face does not hurt in a dream, but it is frustrating. Nothing really seems to help when it happens. The amount of control needed to fix it is not there and that is why it happens to begin with, right? Fortunately there are other dreams to be had.

Tarconiss

Well, as to what makelight3 said, with the energy workings... From what I remember to do... I have been doing them alot recently, every night. Which is probobly why the dreams have come in, so clearly, and in so many numbers. And also with the commands; When I to take note, that I'm dreaming, I'm usually like 'oh.... Look at this... I'm in a dream..... Yep.....' and I tend to keep on going with it, because with the few times that I've tried to change it, I could feel myself slipping into conciousness, which also happends to be where my body is at that time too.  *sarcasticly* I can't win!!!!.... Even when I'm more likely to project through lucid dreaming, my body sucks me back in!!..... but oh well... time will allow me to progress.

And as to Tom. I'm not sure if the control needed is there or not, when that begins to happen.... Sometimes I can make it feel stronger.... [ the staggering turns more into a gimping walk, or a limp, or one leg becomes partially stronger, so I can hobble away slightly faster] and other times, there's no strength to be found... but in any case, I'm always gratefull that feeling doesn't carry on into wakefullness.
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003

Tarconiss

Hey everyone. Here's something that came back to mind for me after a series of dreams I had ast night. [I've been able to remember dreams better and clearer as of late, although no success on projecting yet... [:(] I seem to hav forgotten what to do after trying to relax. I've been uptight lately, and now that I've been able to relax, I can't remember details!!!![:(!]  I'm letting a friend borrow 'Astral Dynamics' and my computer is too weak and slow for me to go browsing for too long...... Anywho........ Backto the main topic..... [|)] ]

Every once in a while I have a dream were I literally struggle, just to be able to walk.  It feels as if all the strength in my legs has been used, and walking becomes slow and cumbersome..... It's interestingto experiencethat feeling, and also to watch the expressions of the peoples faces in the dreams. [ It may not seem actual, but thats how my dreams are. The people have thier own vivid & distinct personalities, and answer accordingly, and knowledgably according to thier persona. Especially with people I know... * eyes roll upon remembering more things*]

Also when my legs get like that..... I get the impression, that the more I press on in that condition, the stronger I'll be for it when I 'recover'... So ofcourse I ress on, like an idiot, that wants more strength.... heh heh heh..... *Enjoys being strong, and has a side quest in life, for strength, to bring about healthy, and helpfull results, with ultimate power.....[:D]

Oh yeah.. and aswel as with that sloth like feeling when i try to run.... picture a young man, jerkily running step by step, falling forward and tumbling, rolling back into that jerky run, every 4 steps...... quite the humbling experience.... heh
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003