News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

dreams about having OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphm

Yes it is probably all training, hopefully for something more interesting than earth. Since I have been doing obe's I have had lots of lucid dreams, dreams of obe and flying, some of which I think are real obe's- I think you can tell the real ones by how aware you are-can you feel the wind in your ears when you fly? I have also had lots of epic type dreams, ones that have a  long complete story to them rather than imagery that just seem to jump randomly.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Vicky

Thank you for your answer ralphm!
Before I used to have completely conscious OBEs where I was completely aware of myseld exactly as I am right now but gradually my ObEs turned to be a bit blurry with less awareness. But I could still separate them from a dream and the less aware I am the harder it is for me to distinguish them. Is there a way I can make my awarness higher as I used to have it before. By now I've only had about 20 completely conscious OBEs and after that it's more dreams about it than the action itself. Some of the dreams seem realistic but they still seem dreams... Thank you for your answer [:)]
Който търси, намира.

ralphm

Vicky, did you have your more 'real 'obe's before, say the age of 12? I have read of people having more paranormal experiences early in their life, however I don't know if that is true of people at this site. Maybe these first easy experiences are a way to get our interest up and then we have to work at it.
I suppose the more attention you put on something, the more that you will dream of it. I suppose anything could be used for focusing our awareness- Is it better to have an obe that just happens, or transform a  normal dream into a lucid dream or obe even if we think it is of lower quality?

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Vicky

Hi ralphm,[:)]
I first got interested in OBEs when I was at the age of 14 but I guess I was too scared to do it then so they started 2 years later. However, my mother used to be interested in all the paranormal things in the world so ever since I was little I used to watch documental movies and read books about anything paranormal. That's why I never questioned the existence of paranormal things. I cannot remember having OBEs when I was little but it is possible. I dream every night very vividly and at least 2 dreams a night. I aways remember them and I have premonition dreams a lot. My first OBE actually strated from a lucid dream when I just wanted to leave my body. I wonder why I started to have more blurry OBEs than before. My first OBEs were always on the physical plane in real time. Sometimes I would go on a different plane without me wanting to. I have had a few OBEs in which I met other entities and recently I had trouble of leaving my body mostly because I had a neg in my room. He was atacking me everytime I would leave my body leading me to non-stopping fear of leaving my body. So I would do everything not to leave my body because of this fear but I think I no longer have neg at home so I can continue practising ap-ing.
I don't think that it's better to have an OBE that just happens. I think any way that will bring you an OBE is good. People who have OBEs naturally I think their souls are more advanced and ready to explore the astral world - like Robert Monroe. This of course doesn't mean that people who doesn't have them naturally shouldn't try to have them. We should always try to advance. During one of my OBEs I was taught a lesson that was this in a nutshell: Time matters and the sooner you do things the better. It counts about everything - even housework. Well, my post got very messy I guess [;)] [:D] Take care
Който търси, намира.

loco

Hey!
I don´t know if this topic is still alive or not.
Anyway, I was reading it and had to post becouse the same thing happened to me a few days ago.
It´s been quite long since my last obe [:(])... So when I had a dream a few days ago about me having an OBE I was excited thinking my OBEs would come back soon...But after some days I thought that was sort of fantasy dream from my side...maybe a bit like when you dream having sex with that friend of you or something like that, you know. So I didn´t give it any deeper meaning;for me it was just a dream. Hey! a cool one anyway[;)]
Cheers

Vicky

Recently for a week or so I keep on having dreams about leaving my body. The "OBEs" are not aways the same but I dream of this every night and strange as it might seem I dream of dead people as well - not actual people, but I know they are dead, mostly their ghosts but sometimes also their corpses. Only once I dreamt of an actual person that I know was dead. This was an old woman. I looked at her and knew she was dead but she apparantly didn't know that. She said to herself: Why doesn't she talk to me anymore? And also next to her was another woman who seemed to be her higher-self. She was looking at her but the old woman wasn't aware of that. It was like as if the higher-self knew she was dead but couldn't tell her and was invisible to her as well.  I also met two people when I asked about my astral sword. They gave it to me and when I asked them about my guides they said that I will be like everyone else and keep on bothering them. I don't know what they meant but as I say this was a dream so they may not be real entities. I also dream of flying as well of having OBE. I was wondering if anyone had the same dreams. My explanation is that dreaming of having an OBE or of flying is sort of training to have an OBE. If anyone wants to comment or interpret the dreams they are more welcome to do so [:)]
Който търси, намира.