News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

You guys should read this

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaskans

You will be the first to hear about this dream, I havent even told my mother, she already thinks theres something strange about me. My hope is someone will know something to uncover some of the mystery around it. I know it's long, I hate long posts myself, but please bare with it  :-)

I had this dream during a 40 day period where I had 1-3 dreams per night, and remembered them all to some degree, most of them I wrote in a journal. I'm not sure this could really be classified as a dream. It is not like any of the others, exept for one where I met a demoness. Everything was in very clear detail, I even drew pictures of people and places I saw. It may seem exaggerated, but it isn't, it was hard for even me to believe I dreamed it. I am not a great story teller, I'll just try to tell it as it happened and hope it has a small amount of the impact it had on me.

It started in a desert. Not like the Sahara, but a scrub desert, with some hills and rocks. It reminds me of deserts you find in America, or in the the Mideast. I didn't have a body, I was just a disembodied consciousness flying around, usually I didn't controll where I went. Sometimes I was curious and that would cause me to teleport to the object of my curiosity, but I didn't really feel any emotions, unless I was sensing them from someone.

I was floating in the middle of a desert alone. I noticed 3 boys walking toward me. I was teleported to them, they were dressed in desert clothing and sandals. They were pretty quiet while they walked, like they were tired or thinking to themselves.
   Eventually we arrived at their destination; a cave. They dared one of the boys to go check it out. Reluctant, he did, as the other two stayed a safe distance away, laying flat on the ground. He peered in. Some force I could not understand came from the darkness inside and violently killed him.
   I felt the passage of time, but I stayed near the cave. While I felt time slip by I sensed happenings in the world. The boys strange death drew the interest of the people. Mystics searched the cave with their senses, trying to find out what killed the boy. They discovered a source of great power in the cave. Scribes searched their archives for anything pertaining to the mysterious cave. It was discovered that inside was a piece of a staff belonging to the god Horris. Whoever owned the staff fragment would gain powerfull supernatural abilities. I felt that the fragment had made the people fight and argue among eachother, during a time that was previously full of peace and understanding.
   As time returned to normal I noticed that the cave was now blocked off with a barricade of thick timbers and iron. Armies and many various people began to gather in the desert in front of the cave. Rulers wanted to claim the fragment to strengthen their countries and make war. The ones who believed in peace said they wanted the fragment to keep it out of the hands of the rulers. Others wanted to destroy it. And some were just curious.
   The first to approach the cave were the armies. Men in armor wielding swords and spears. In retrospect I assumed they knew that the cave was well guarded by some vicious force. They must have intended to pull down the wall and fight whatever force was protecting the staff.
   As the warriors neared dark beings began to come through the wall erected over the mouth of the cave. They attacked the warriors. Some were possessed and killed their comrads. Some warriors went mad swinging at whoever was closest. Others were sliced by phantom claws. The swords passed right through their enemies, and the armor didn't give any protection.
   When nearly all of the warriors were slain I heard someone shout "Send in the buddhas!" I saw a group of about 12 running to the enemy. They weren't wearing any armor, and their only weapons were their hands or wood staves. I found them interesting and looked closely at their faces. They looked a bit like the statues you see of Buddha, except more humanlike, each face was varied but similar, like they all came from the same country. I thought they were magnificent, perhaps because of their spiritual light.
   The buddhas attacked the darkness. But they didnt fight like the warriors who had relied on their weapons. The buddhas used all kinds of supernatural abilities. Psychic shields, telekinesis, strange techniques I don't know the name for. One was throwing what must have been chi balls. Another didn't fight at all, but somehow transmuted the enemy who was dark and evil into beings of light, making them visible to me, they either stood there confused or fought for the buddhas. The enemy was loosing badly to the buddhas.
   Suddenly I was in what must have been the cave. It was black, but I could see like I was looking through a telescope. I didn't notice any sounds of battle from outside but I heard something faint coming from down in the darkness. I focused on it trying to hear it better, I was instantly teleported to the source of the sound; a foot fell right in front of my sight; sandals. My curiosity was sparked and I focused hard on the person, trying to see him. For some reason he was hard to see. He was dark, like his skin was covered in ink, his robe was just rags really. I believe he had a black beard, his head may have been shaven. In his right hand I clearly saw a staff. The headpiece was very strange, it was like a wrinkled leathery orb with swirling colors I didn't understand. I thought the headpiece was too big. I drew a picture of the staff and some of what I saw of the mysterious man.
   I wondered if the buddhas were alright; I was instantly teleported to them. They had destroyed or converted the evil presence and were resting near the walled up mouth of the cave.
   A voice spoke out of thin air,'the lust for the fragment caused the innocent to take up arms, and for this Horrus stripped the buddha's of thier power, they became defenseless.'
         Suddenly all the buddha's fell down dead. The mysterious man I saw in the cave stood in front of the wall. I heard people shouting in terror and awe; this person had the whole staff of Horrus, not a fragment. 
"Your greed has caused this. Now you will all die." I heard people crying and begging for thier lives.
      The shadowed man's attention turned to someone. He was dressed in the most extravagant clothes I had ever seen. He had rich purple silk hooded robes. Gold embroidered runes were on the fringe of the hood. Going down the center of his chest was a purple and white cloth also embroidered with runes. I figured him for a rich sorcerer of some kind. I drew a picture of this man.
"You.. you will be my doorman, and you will live, as long as I have need for you," the shadowed man said to the sorcerer.
"You're going to kill all these people? But why?" I felt he didn't actually care for the people, but he was obligated to express concern.
"They have reaped death, and death they will receive."
"But what of my wife? I beg you to spare her," this response was genuine.
A voice said 'It is only one man and one woman.'
"Yes... what harm could that do, she may live." I didn't understand, why did he spare her, he didn't exactly seem like a loving compasionate guy.
   Through conversation between the sorcerer and his wife I learned that his name was Adama. But I wasn't listening to what they talked about and I forgot most of the conversation. I was too busy looking at Adama; I've never seen such beautiful clothes, and I cant believe I could have imagined them, even in a dream. I felt that he was a man between good and evil. All his wealth had corrupted him. Thinking over the dream I realized the shadowed man saw this in Adama and knew he would be a good henchman if given the proper nudge.
   I can only guess what happened now, because I went into another time warp. My only possible clue is a dream I once had years ago. It was very epic, but I only remembered one part. A man in ragged clothes, holding a staff on a flat topped pyramid, surrounded by many many armies. He raised the staff above his head. Everyone was burned alive by waves of fire coming off him. It was meaningless to me but still left an impression, I didn't forget it.
   When I could see clearly again, I was looking at a tall black tower, surrounded by a village of shacks and rubble. To the right of the tower was a strange dark cloud. But it wasn't a cloud, I couldn't tell what it was. I did a drawing of the scene that was very close to what I saw.
   I felt that the sorcerer was in that tower.How could Adama still be alive, it's been hundreds of years, I thought.
   A voice answered,'Adama was granted eternal life so that he would always keep the portal [in the tower] open.'
Suddenly I appeared in the tower. I was in a circular room. Adama was there, he was performing some kind of ritual and saying something I didn't understand. I felt nothing in him but hate and darkness, the small amount of good that used to be in him was gone.
   I didn't see his wife, I felt something terrible happened to her. Later while trying to figure out the dream I realized the shadowed man must have kept her alive to manipulate Adama and send him well on his way into darkness and seething anger.
   Adama finished his ritual. I saw flame shooting out from what must have been the portal. A strange creature came through. Adama evaded its attacks with some pretty bizarre magic. He shouted for his servants, 'Come to the tower for another summon!' It must have been psychic because everyone in the village heard him and protested about it. I felt they were all on a very short leash and Adama had become an angry tyrant.
   I wondered what was in the village below. I was teleported to the base of the tower. I began flying around the village, but I didn't controll my flight. The 'buildings' had iron used in their construction. The alleys were narrow, it felt apocalyptic. I saw a child, she was badly deformed, but I didn't think much about it. I continued to fly through the village. I saw a few more villagers, they were also deformed, faces and bodies all twisted. Everyone I saw was terribly deformed, the whole village. Many were sick and dying. One misshapen kid was tied to a device and getting some kind of treatment, it looked almost like torture.
   I floated down some stairs into a room with a sandy dirt floor. More deformed children sat against the walls talking to eachother and playing strange games by writing in the sand. Thats where I saw someone very interesting. Sleeping on a bed in that room was a girl with a perfect face. Maybe not a supermodel, but I thought she was very beautiful. She had raven black hair. She opened her eyes. They were green and grey. She sat up in bed and stretched. I floated around her unseen as she left the room, walking to some place or another. The other villagers seemed immune to her beauty, some even grimaced at her. She came to a place where some misshapen children were playing a strange ball game. They stopped playing to say something rude to her. They exchanged insults but I forgot the exact words they said. In retrospect I realized she was the only beautiful person in the village, and our idea of beauty and symmetry was not beautiful to them. Somehow the world was so flipped upside down that deformity was attractive.

I woke up, back on planet Earth. Even groggy from sleep I couldn't believe what I just experienced. I jumped out of bed and ran to my dream journal and wrote down as much as I could remember. I tried to draw the girl but I couldn't seem to get her right. But I did pretty good justice to the other people and places I saw. I still see some of them in my memory.
   Perhaps the shadowed man spared Adama's wife not just to use her to make Adama go mad with whatever evil plan he had used her in. But also because he knew that their offspring would have to inbreed to save the race, creating a deformed and twisted populace that fit his idea of a perfect world. This dream still is a mystery to me. It is hard for me to believe it was a creation from my imagination because I could never write something like this, let alone imagine it. The story itself could not be thought up on the fly, it had to have come to me intact, because of the way the shadowman's secret agendas were revealed near the end, all unknown to me. Just the fact that it happened is hard to believe. What is my connection to this dream? Sometimes I think I might be Adama, but it is too much for me to accept.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

Stookie

Wow, that's quite a dream. My dream consciousness dosen't last nearly long enough to have a detailed dream like that, let alone remember it all.

Seeing as how it's so detailed, I wouldn't know where to start, other than that the cave may represent death (I believe horus is similar to the grim reaper). The whole dream might have something to do with understanding physical death, maybe conquering fear of it.

Just for the heck of it I did a google search on "Adama" and found this, which seems pretty wacked-out, yet has some similarity to your dream:
http://www.salemctr.com/newage/center36.html
Especially the part about being underground/in a cave.

Alaskans

That is a really strange link. Kinda distubing in a crazy sort of way, especially considering all the resemblances it has to my dream. But in my dream Adama turned evil, he didnt want to bring light, if that crazy link is legit then perhaps it isnt actually light they are brining. I mean, isnt living underground in the astral or wherever they are kinda fishy?

I already looked up Horus, he is the Egyptian god with the head of a hawk. The god of the sky. He and Set competed for Egypt. I dont have any beleif in the ancient gods, exept that they might have held power by faith in thier followers, especially if someone took up the gods role. It's funny how much ancient Egypt comes up in experiences. People keep telling about egyptian symbols, dual scarabs, etc. It could be because Egypt is beleived to be the place humans were created, and where we have been traced to from our migration across the globe, so in our distant past we all have blood in Egypt (actually Etheopia is where Eden was beleived to be, but close enough :-)).

Quote from: Stookie on March 02, 2007, 11:52:14
Seeing as how it's so detailed, I wouldn't know where to start, other than that the cave may represent death (I believe horus is similar to the grim reaper). The whole dream might have something to do with understanding physical death, maybe conquering fear of it.
I dont have any fear of death, although I would make an effort to not die if my life was threatened. I admit it is a bit too detailed for me to easily decipher it. And worse, it is all streamline, everything makes sense, nothing really felt symbolic.

I did some googling on Adama also:   http://www.lemurianconnection.com/en/adama/index.htm
I'm kinda scared to look into it or I might go as crazy as them  :-o
The picture has resemblance to the Adama in my dream, his face is the same as the person I drew. Except he had black hair. His wife had blond hair, I think she was foreign, she was the only blond I saw.
I wonder if it is a group of wackos living in a cave doing LSD or if there is actually some truth to it. They say they dont live in the physical world, which makes it more believable to me.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

Selski

Hi Alaskans

Whatever it was, it was surely an amazing experience.  That was incredible to read, never mind experience!  It must have been exhausting.

It appears to me that you were actually "there", wherever "there" is.  I feel you witnessed it (not being of mind and body).

Your memory is utterly superb.  Although 40 days is good going with dream journalling.  When dreams don't feel like other dreams, is when they are not dreams, in my opinion.

I'm so glad you wrote it down/up.  These things (even if profound) can be elusive if not documented straightaway.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

CFTraveler

Ever seen Battlestar Galactica? Lt. Adama?

erynys

wow. um. something that detailed and complex isnt going to be one of those dreams that represents fear of death. there are too many other ideas in the story. and that would make a pretty good novel. the creatures reminded me of the shadow guardians in tomb raider 2.  but the dream sounds like a past history event. from long ago.
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

Alaskans

Quote from: Selski on March 02, 2007, 16:36:05
Hi Alaskans

Whatever it was, it was surely an amazing experience.  That was incredible to read, never mind experience!  It must have been exhausting.

It appears to me that you were actually "there", wherever "there" is.  I feel you witnessed it (not being of mind and body).

Your memory is utterly superb.  Although 40 days is good going with dream journalling.  When dreams don't feel like other dreams, is when they are not dreams, in my opinion.
Sometimes I remember dreams I had totally forgotten, they just surface out of thin air. Those dreams I pay close attention to, they always have meaning. Like telling me someone came back to town, or some important personal thing. Actually, I remembered some dream better than I remember things when awake. I am ok at remote viewing, and I believe that means seeing through time also. It could be some of my dreams, like this one, are pieces of history, perhaps stitched together, perhaps with some things from my own imagination. We are all huge mysteries to ourselves, and the mystery only deepens the farther we look.

It was detailed sure, but I had another dream even more detailed. It was about a drive I took down south. I noticed every single thing; every car, tree, license plate, piece of trash (in and out of my car), blown tires on the highway, and that I was totally naked, except for the exact same shirt I wore to bed. I think I died in it.. well I'll be sure not to go driving without pants.

Quote from: Selski on March 02, 2007, 16:36:05
I'm so glad you wrote it down/up.  These things (even if profound) can be elusive if not documented straightaway.
Thank Sara :-)  I'm really glad you guys liked it, I was afraid you would think it was booring.
Quote from: CFTraveler on March 02, 2007, 22:24:48
Ever seen Battlestar Galactica? Lt. Adama?
Na, never seen it, I dont have TV, the commercials are so twisted they make me want to loose 30 pounds in 4 days then kill myself.

Canicula

Hey Alaskans

I don't know why, but this dream reminds me of legend of Zelda for Nintendo..lol :-D. Your dream recall is very detailed, i not sure what meaning it has tho. I thought it was cool... kinda mystical in a way! :-)

Selski

Quote from: Alaskans on March 07, 2007, 23:22:48
and that I was totally naked, except for the exact same shirt I wore to bed.

Laughed Out Loud due to familiarity.  I used to be regularly naked in my dreams, especially those where I was back at school  :-o

Quote from: Alaskans on March 07, 2007, 23:22:48I dont have TV, the commercials are so twisted they make me want to loose 30 pounds in 4 days then kill myself.

Laughed Out Loud and Fell On The Floor.  After Picking Myself Up...

Hurrah!  Someone else who doesn't have TV. I HATE commercials.  I also hate commercial radio.  Those DJs have no interest in anything other than pontificating about utter rubbish.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kodemaster

Quote from: Selski on March 09, 2007, 15:38:15
  I also hate commercial radio.  Those DJs have no interest in anything other than pontificating about utter rubbish.

Sarah

They're even worse over here in the US...especially in the south.

Jen.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!