News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

lucid meditation? is that possible

Previous topic - Next topic

missyboo

It started out as random visions, and now has escalated to dreams during my meditation. is this what lucid dreams are. I know that im having them and then snap out of them. they happen very shortly after i start meditating. thanks

Ident

I get them too. As soon as I realise that I'm in a vision, it goes, though, and I can't remember anything about it. I can get several during a single meditation. They might sometimes be referred to as hypnogogic hallucinations.

If I meditate when I'm very fresh they don't happen. I only get them when I'm hovering on the border of falling asleep.

KilltheInfected

In one of my meditations I was instantly in a womb as a baby.  Had no concept of time until I flashed out of it.  Is this the type of thing your talking about?

Xanth

It's lucid dreaming...
It's astral projecting...
It's an out of body experience...

It's the first step to all of those experiences.  It's you experiencing a different reality beyond this physical one... and doing it consciously.