News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Moment in time..

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeek

sounds alot like me when I was that age :)

I never had a dream that was about the past as it officially happened, (Didn't i board that spaceship?)  But sometimes I really wish I could...see how I ended up the way I am today.  I bet I won't want to once I actually see one :D

~Squeek

kromeknight

Hello Nay
Great experience [:D]
I was wondering if someone could tell me if this is what it's like to view the akashik records, is it like this when you fill like your really there watching your life unfold.?
Thanks for posting this Nay

Nay

Awwwww, it will happen Squeek..![:D]

Krome..thank you!  I am not sure about the records..I know that I re-visited a time in my past.  I have had several past-life recalls and the weird thing about this one was..I was looking at me!
With the past-life recalls I guess you could say that I would "jumped" into that person and lived out whatever memory was handed to me but inside my head are two sets of memories and emotions...Mine and the person I have become.  Really hard to explain...[:P]

G'day..(just haaaad to say that..lol)

Nay..[;)]

Nay

Hey Ya'll!

I believe I was shown a few minutes of my childhood this morning.  

Most of the time when I dream it is in first person view except for the times I would see the goings on from a different angle, then go right back to first person. But I am pretty much an active particapant.

Not such the case this time.  I found myself in a playground, watching 4 littles girls.  3 of them were sitting to the side, while the 4th was standing in front of them.  As I got my bearings about me, I really started looking at the 4th girl...OMG it is me!  It was me when I was 8yrs. old.  And this was the school playground.  The little me was watching a foot race that was happening.  

I was astounded as I watched "myself"... I remembered that day.  But why this particular day?...It was "field day". That's when all the kids go outside (parents are invited) and do different activities...like kick ball, foot races..ect..and you would win ribbons for first, second, and third. I was due to race that day against several of the girls, one was my very best friend.

So, I am watching this scene and listening to "ME" talk and joke.  Funny because the "ME" couldn't stand still...lol..(so I guess my parents were right about me being really hyper..hehe)
I noticed that I was not the ugly kid that I had thought I was...and I also realized that I was quite funny, even at that age.  (I am not boasting)
I "felt" coming from the "ME", that I was kind, generous, and just wanted to make people happy.  It was weird looking at "ME".. I had never done this before...and was fasinated how I was getting a view, on how other people saw me...
And it wasn't what I thought at all!  All thru my life I have thought I was dumb, ugly, no good, mean, ect.ect. But that is how I precieved myself. (well, with the help of parents who continually told me that) But I wasn't ANY of those things...standing there looking at myself, I knew I wasn't those things at all. It hit me right between the eyes! Here I was a 8yr old kid whom was being abused at home by a very angry and unhappy step-mother. But yet, I was there laughing rooting for a friend that was running the race, making the 3 girls laugh...still loving life.  I woke up after that.

But there is more....That day I did run the race.  Now, let me tell you, I was fast as the wind...hehehe..no kidding.
We were all standing in line waiting for the teacher to say "go" my heart was pounding, I knew I had it in the bag..you see my Dad was there..which was a real big deal for me..normally he wasn't home much, but he was that day.
"Go"! We were off!  well, most of us..I had been looking the other way..and not at the teacher..so all I see are a bunch of girls ahead of me including my best friend...ok, I kicked it into high gear...whoosh,whoosh..I am passing girls left and right..we pass the first bend in the track, the second bend, then I come up on my best friend and just about to pass her...when bam!  she stumbles and falls.  I don't even think about it..I stop and help her up...I now hear my Dad yelling at me.."what are you doing..go, go..."  I let her go and take off...I didn't win the race..but came in second.  MAN, was he ticked!...I heard about it for hours after we were home..'you could have won, what the hell were you thinking'?
Moral of the story...?...well, I WAS that caring person I never thought I was.  It did not matter to me about winning at all..my friend matter a whole lot more. But at the same time I wanted to please my father...eh, guess the old saying "you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time" lol..is that how that saying goes?....you get the idea.

Well, thanks for listening...I know this experience is going to mean more to me than ya'll..but I feel that I was shown something to make me better understand myself...and to let that child in me..Be proud!