News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Looking into the mirror and seeing someone else

Previous topic - Next topic

violeteye

Last night I dreamed I was in another woman's body. I looked into a mirror and saw her profile. She was reasonably attractive with blond hair.   It wasn't that I was she, it's that my consciousness was in her with her.  Evidently, I was a healer and entered peoples bodies to help heal them.  She had all of these lumps in her throat and I was going to heal her by helping to raise her vibration.  Then she turned and faced the mirror and I saw that she had a crooked neck (Much like a giraffe at the local zoo :( ).  I then doubted my ability to heal her.  

I know that the neck symbolizes communication creativity etc.  And it could be that I've been neglecting my creativity, but the whole transferring my consciousness in someone else was unsettling.  I feel there is more to this dream than a warning regarding my recent lack of creativity.

The thing is that I have had reoccurring dreams ever since I discovered APing (or it discovered me) of looking into a mirror and being another person.  It's almost always a different person too, who looks like no one I've ever seen.   I've read that "supposedly" seeing yourself in a mirror is showing your level of spirituality or how you perceive yourself.  I just don't know that this is the case though.  I've always remembered what I look like now and want to get back to me now.  This is either my favorite life, or I'm my favorite person. ;) Only twice have I seen myself as I look now.  I still think my hair was a different color or my eyes.  One time I knew I had been reincarnated and was disappointed that I wasn't as physically attractive (sounds incredibly vain, I know!). But, I fixed myself up anyway to look the best I could.

I've looked so different and have even been a different ethnicity.  I've never been a man though, interestingly enough.  I'm just wondering if these could be past lives/parallel lives or what.  Does anyone else have a reoccurring dream about looking in the mirror and seeing different people?

Thanks,

-violeteye
"How much time, creative energy, and emotion do we expend resisting change because we assume growth must always be painful? Much personal growth is uncomfortable, but it's worse to thwart the ascent of your authenticity."

--Sarah Ban Breathnach

Lilacsky

hello there,
well for me I have always looked in mirrors to see my true self, even in out of body form I always go strait to a mirror to see myself..
I think its a good thing, when we look into mirrors, I think it represents that we are willing to see our true selves and face our inner demons as well as our inner strengths, I see it as a highly spritual expreince, and perhaps you are seeing another form of yourself, perhaps this woman is something you see becuase she resembles a part of you, or she stands for someting you are seeking within yourself,..
if this is reacurring , something in your life is telling you , you must pay attention to a part of it, perhaps you should be in the healing professions, maybe it is tellling you that if you are a healer you belong in the aide of others, helping and healing them,...
just my opinion here, I would take note of your dreams , and see if there is a connection somewhere, Im sure in time the answers will arise or come clear to you...

"When you discover the mind has no boundaries,..Nothing will"
£Lilacsky£

violeteye

How interesting... I was just checking out the Lilacsky forum last night. :D  

Out of body I've seen myself in the mirror as I am in the 3D.  Except that when I had red hair, I still always saw myself with brown (my natural color).

At least this morning I had a dream about showering in a stream of water and light!  So, I can't be all that degenerative.  What troubles me is that I have those mirror dreams when I feel like I'm doing well spiritually.   I've come so far, then to see myself as someone else drives me crazy.  Sometimes they're normal looking people and sometimes there's something wrong with them physically.

As for the healing, that's another interesting point.  I've just finished school for something that could segue into the healing arts.  I'm looking for a job in my new profession now. :D   Healing has been of interest to me since I started doing the AP thing a little over a year ago.

Thanks for the feed back.  I appreciate it.  

-violeteye
"How much time, creative energy, and emotion do we expend resisting change because we assume growth must always be painful? Much personal growth is uncomfortable, but it's worse to thwart the ascent of your authenticity."

--Sarah Ban Breathnach

Lilacsky

hey thanks for checking out my forum :D
and your welcome!!
yeah I think its a great thing like I said, and even though you are seeing someone else, like I said it could actualy be your higher self , perhaps from another lifetime even, ya know in reality I have always looked into my own eyes, since I was a child and I always saw something there, and felt there is more within me than just myself, if that makes sence, its as if I can feel my other self,selves, if time is happening all at once, this is completely possible, and perhaps we can get glimpses of these other selves in our dreaming worlds, since our subconscious has more answers than we can began to even understand about our existance..

oh and good luck with your new profession!!

"When you discover the mind has no boundaries,..Nothing will"
£Lilacsky£