News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Would anyone know what this means?(long lucid dream)

Previous topic - Next topic

markulous

Well I had an odd dream.  Basically it was about this girl who's father was an angel.  Only he was a fallen angel.  He wasn't evil but he definitely wasn't as good as an angel like Michael or Gabriel or someone like that.

I remember seeing a flashback of me, her, and some friends(when we were kids) running around and seeing a panther.  And we were like wow what a big kitty.  So we followed it and saw more.  And we came up to see her dad with some demons behind him.  Only I didn't feel an evil presence.

Now all I can recall is when I was in the present I was in my house and she was sleeping on the bed.  I had a machete(knife) and woke up and saw her dad and those demons again.  I don't know what they said but it was like they were hostile now.  So I went and woke her up and gave her a weapon too.  And told here that they were here.  But we searched and searched and couldn't find them.

So I went outside and prayed for an angel to help us.  And from the sky an angel came down.  He looked hispanic and was dressed a little odd but I could tell he was an angel.

We started talking and decided that we had to go and defeat her father.  And he asked how do we plan to do this(he knew the answer)?  I said, "Well I know these weapons won't do anything.  And you could give us celestial weapons, but I doubt God would want us to fight like that."  And he said, "Yeah God wouldn't want that."

He gave us a bible quote(for some reason) and said here lies your answer.  So she went to find a bible.  I found one first and saw the quote saying something like, "The destination you need is not in New York or Dallas, but in your heart."  Then he showed me a picture of a ship with the number 17 on it.  He said that a few thousand years ago this ship wrecked and the lady on board died.  So I said, "So wherever we are going she might die?".  He shrugged but said No.

When he left I looked out my patio door and there were giant sea waves bashing against the house(like we were on a boat).  At first I closed the sliding glass door to prevent water from coming in, then realized she hadn't come back.  So I ran out there(getting soaked of course) yelling, "Susan!!!".  And right then my alarm woke me up.

Any ideas?

dmoney

it was just a dream. dreams are weird, i've never had a dream that made sense.

Bynx

I personally think dreams aren't really supposed to mean anything. If they do, my brain has a VERY strange way of telling me things. My dreams are never even close to normal.
If they do mean anything though, it would seem like you feel threatened by her father, and you should do something to fix that, because she won't be there to help. Of course, it probably doesn't mean anything, so that explanation probably won't have any meaning to you anyway...

Syke

If I were you I'd just take it as an interesting and adventurous dream.

I've had dreams where i was to:
-Build a space ship with my friends and fight an army of aliens.

-Stop a demon from taking people into giant pits outside my local Milkbar by writing words around the holes before he pushed more in.
(the worst part of this dream was that one piece of bacon cost $4.50 from that milkbar.. n i was so hungry, but RIP OFF)

-Protect my family from these ancient reptilian warriors that was firing weird weapons from on top of my grandmothers old house.

plus many other weird and interesting dreams...

And with all of them.... I'm just thankful I have such a fun and adventurous imagination.
So don't worry I don't think you'll have to battle a demon and his minions with the help of an angel and a bible. Though it would be cool ;)

-Syke

markulous

Now do you get those types of dreams a lot?  Because it seems like every other dream is me trying to save someone, or save the world, or survive from some armageddon-like event.  I wonder what they mean.

I just don't believe that my dreams are just me making up stuff.  It just doesn't make sense that we would have these unique dreams every night and they don't mean anything.  Otherwise I think we would just have a "screen-saver"(so to speak) to look at or perhaps nothing at all.  IMHO.

Syke

Well I cant say for you, but I personally think about the end of the world a fair bit, this is what I believe leads to my dreams, not the other way around.

I watch a lot of tv and movies about the subject, I write stories and I'm making a few online games about it... It's what interests me.

I'm not saying it isn't gonna happen, but I dont think these dreams are any type of warning or anything.

If anything I guess it could be your own mind preparing you for what YOU think might happen.

GeKKo

Quote from: markulousOtherwise I think we would just have a "screen-saver"(so to speak) to look at or perhaps nothing at all.  IMHO.
Your dreams have a useful function for your brain,
dreams help you classify and re-evaluate data you picked up during
your waking state. They also help you deal with things like
stress and frustration. (more or less, for a decent explanation
you should look for a scientific book on dreams)

-> So just a "screensaver" wouldnt be good enough...

Anyhow, I dont think you need to worry too much about this sort of thing.
Things like angels and demons in your dreams can be just symbols, simplifications, or exaggerations of your image of someone (or your feelings towards them).