News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Powerful dream where I donated what?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodemaster

I had this dream last week.

I don't know how old I was, but I kept begging my mom over and over again to take me to do this procedure, and I could feel inside that I wanted to do it really badly.

I was taken to a hospital room and lied down on a bed. I knew I was donating something, but I don't know what it was. They put some kind of needle in my head, near my ear. I passed out, came to and the thing was over. (I think the passing out was due to anasthesia, but I'm not sure). During the whole experience, "Coast to Coast" by Nite Flyte was playing in my head.

After the dream was over, it kept with me the whole day. I couldn't stop thinking about it! What was this mysterious substance that I donated through this tube in my neck??? As I was walking through the various buildings at work towards where I meet the shuttle to go home, I thought of this place I will refer to by the code name LSNC.

When I home, I got a letter from LSNC. I almost never hear from them, so this was a surprise. Therefore, I believe that was God or the higher power's way of validating my experience; saying to me that if one psychic intuition came true, than this one also must be for real.

When I got home, I researched donation of various body fluids online...plasma, platelets, etc. The thing that came closest to my dream was the donation of bone marrow. In most cases they draw it from the pelvis, but I read an account of a girl who had it drawn from her neck. This was because her veins were too small (and mine are also very small, so it makes sense). There's only one problem, though. According to marrow.org there is a maximum weight set for each height and I weigh too much :(

So what is this mysterious fluid that gets drawn from near your ear or neck that you can donate? If this dream means I'll save a life, than I would really like to do it.

In the meantime, I think I am going to donate plasma (once I get the guts to do it).

Thanks,

Jeni
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

carlhungis

"What can I donate through my ear?"  Just reading your question I was going to say that your subconscious was telling you to listen more...  But reading your dream, it seems like that wasn't the case.

Interesting though :)
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for an hour.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Kodemaster

Thanks for your response, Carl.

Perhaps it's a spontaneous inspiration to start donating plasma. I'm seriously considering doing this.

Any other ideas, guys?

Thanks,

Jeni
JenX

Kodemaster

Well, I think i figured out the neck thing.

PBSC, or Peripheral Blood Stem Cell collection is a newer way of donating cells for bone marrow transplants. Some people have it drawn from the neck because their veins are too small (which makes sense because mine are small!)

See this web site for one person's account of the procedure:

http://www.cmlsupport.com/cmlmystemcellharvest0402.htm

I guess that will be my motivation to lose weight!

Jen
JenX

Kodemaster

I wrote a poem about this whole experience, and the effect it's having on my life...(this dream has really kept with me, and I'm on a mission to lose enough weight so that I can get on the marrow donor list!)

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=188858#188858
JenX

Kodemaster

Resurrecting this thread...dum dum dum!  :-D

I would like to post an update. I have some medical conditions that would most likely prevent me from donating stem cells. However, I have a few ideas as to what the dream means, finally:

1. VNS Therapy - A device that gets implanted into the chest and the neck on the left hand side, which stimulates the vagus nerve. It is used to treat a number of conditions, including one that I have struggled with for a long time. The funny thing is, the day I first learned about this device, I got another letter from LSNC (the only one I've gotten since I moved out of their area, which is even stranger because I asked to get off their mailing list, as I can't volunteer for them anymore). Also: In my dream, the thing in my neck was on the left side, and stem cells are usually donated from the internal jugular vein on the right hand side). The "begging my mom" thing could symbolise that certain degree of resistance my mother would put up if I told her I was interested in getting this thing. The feeling better could symbolise the how I would feel after I got the device implanted.

2. I may have some condition that I don't know about that may require a central line in my neck...what I don't know. I'm also considering gastric bypass surgery for weight loss, for which a lot of doctors request a central line (why I don't know)...

3. Both.

Jen
JenX

CFTraveler

QuoteI'm also considering gastric bypass surgery for weight loss, for which a lot of doctors request a central line (why I don't know)...
A central line is used to monitor things such as blood gas levels and other things more accurately than using equipment such as O2Sat meters, and other monitoring.  I suppose that gastric bypass is involved enough (they do have to get inside to do it, lol) so that they want to make sure they can get in whatever meds they have to in case of emergency, I suppose.

Kodemaster

Thank you for explaining that to me, CF. I was familiar with the many uses of the central line, but not the monitoring thing.

Jen
JenX

Golden Light

Very interesting - I can see the similarity with the tables and the neck. The lady touched my neck on the large bone of my spine at the point where my shoulder muscles meet in the back of my neck. I read recently that that location is where the 5th Chakra or Throat chakra is located. Which I understand the 5th Chakra to be about communication and spirituality. 

Nameless

This is very interesting Kodemaster. I do wonder where you are at now with this.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on September 10, 2018, 02:26:10
This is very interesting Kodemaster. I do wonder where you are at now with this.
Lol, I know you are trying to get conversations going again Nameless, but Kodemaster hasn't logged on since 2011 . On the other threads that you just recently replied to, "Visionquest, the name of the person that made that thread, hasn't been active since 2004 and "Melody" isn't even a member here anymore .

You can see this by looking at their profile and what the date is beside the "Last Active" prompt.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Oh I know but I figure if they are still getting notifications they might be interested enough to respond. No sweat if they don't. But these are conversations I am just now finding interesting and well sometimes I just want to toss in my 2 cents because I missed them at the time. I figure if it interest me it might also interest someone else. If not, again, no sweat. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Kodemaster

Thank you for asking about this dream.

I do have an update, it is hard to put into words. I carried this dream with me for so long, because I felt it had a meaning and it predicted the future. It turns out it was multilayered and helped me cope with the pure Hell I battled in the decade I was absent here.

The first half symbolized the control my mother had over me. The second half was literal. I developed a brain disease from the trauma I battled from my abusive now ex-husband and a toxic work environment. The procedure from the dream was directly related to my countless hospital stays to get my pain under control. My doctor feels my disease was triggered by trauma. I moved back home to escape my abuser, only to be abused by my folks. The past five years, I have been writing, drawing, singing, and learning languages to help heal my brain. I still suffer flashbacks, nightmares, debilitating anxiety and depression. Each day gets better. I have been no-contact with my narcissistic (controlling, incapable of empathy) family and their enablers for 7 months and have not been hospitalized once. I was going every 2 months cross-country to be treated in the hospital in Chicago. The procedure was to get a central line put into my neck since my veins were shot. Now I have a port and no longer have to do down to that scary Interventional Radiology room to get the line put into my neck.

I hope to be able to astral project more once I get my pain and PTSD under better control.

Thanks again for thinking of me.
JenX

Kodemaster

A May 2024 update: I think I've almost solved this riddle and am about to collect my prize. It's like finishing a very long, hard and interesting video game.

Breaking it down:

QuoteI don't know how old I was, but I kept begging my mom over and over again to take me to do this procedure, and I could feel inside that I wanted to do it really badly.

I clearly wanted to escape my narcissistic family, just did not begin to comprehend what I was battling. The mother was very controlling, hence the struggle between her and I.

QuoteI was taken to a hospital room and lied down on a bed. I knew I was donating something, but I don't know what it was. They put some kind of needle in my head, near my ear. I passed out, came to and the thing was over. (I think the passing out was due to anesthesia, but I'm not sure).

This played out literally as part of my hospital inpatient treatment for my brain disease which developed after I left Upstate NY and moved to Illinois, hoping to get away from my abusive parents, only to be abused my now ex-husband plus the co-workers in an office run by a grandiose narc. The tube connected to my neck was a central line, installed because the IV treatments wrecked my veins used in all the PICC lines. The removal / adding of fluid in the procedure room was the Interventional Radiology staff flushing the line and making sure I got good blood return. Ironically, the first time I had one of these IJ lines installed, the song that came on the staff boombox contained the lyrics "I can't get you out of my head" -- not unlike this dream! Song title is "Poison" by Bel Biv Devoe.

QuoteDuring the whole experience, "Coast to Coast" by Nite Flyte was playing in my head.

This I newly figured out. My last trip to Chicago was the first one flown out of an actual coast -- NYC LaGuardia Airport. The other coast surprised me a bit as I am not flying to the West Coast USA but rather across the pond to the UK. Again, a surprise not unlike the literal part taking place in a Chicago hospital, instead of Syracuse where I had the dream (or some other part of New York State)

QuoteAfter the dream was over, it kept with me the whole day. I couldn't stop thinking about it! What was this mysterious substance that I donated through this tube in my neck??? As I was walking through the various buildings at work towards where I meet the shuttle to go home, I thought of this place I will refer to by the code name LSNC.

When I home, I got a letter from LSNC. I almost never hear from them, so this was a surprise. Therefore, I believe that was God or the higher power's way of validating my experience; saying to me that if one psychic intuition came true, than this one also must be for real.

Where's the lie?

Am glad to be on the path to healing, having celebrated two-years no-contact with my narc-a-doodle family of origin, using language learning to heal my brain along with my other coping skills. Am glad to finally go on vacation. My friends are my family; my chosen family.
JenX