News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

KI Ball (Wierd extra feeling)

Previous topic - Next topic

gmviale

be sure to be calm and relax your hand muscles. If u feel pain in your hands it usually means that you re having a burnout. In other words, you re putting too much energy in a specific area.

Burnout happened to me when i tried levitation. After burnout u cant use your as fast as before for a while...

vikram88

Try doing some energy exercises on a daily basis. For example:- grounding, Ki breathing, NEW etc.

This will increase your energy holding capacity.

Don't try to put too much energy on a body part or you might suffer a burnout.

So how are your legs gmviale.[;)]

Did you try levitation again?

NL_TU

vikram88-

U said : Try doing some energy exercises on a daily basis. For example:- grounding, Ki breathing, NEW etc

What is NEW???????[?]

vikram88

NEW is a new energy training way to refine and clear the pathways and develop the tertiary and secondary chakra's to aid the development of primary chakra's. A step-by-step training guide of 'NEW Energy ways' is given in the Training section of this site.

NL_TU

Could u give me the URL??
im new and dont know where what is [V]

Anonymous

Hello NL_TU

Do not push your training to hard or your energy pathways will be brittle and weak.  At least don't at the beginning.

Just type in www.astralpulse.com/guides/guides and go to the NEW tutorial.

NL_TU

emmmm....the YRL isn't working ..

vikram88

NL_TU

The Whole NEW system is a bit TO much to read... i just want to know how to raise your energy copacity and what did i found?

Basic Procedures For Leg Energy Raising:
huh? leg????   what do they mean by that :S

Basic Procedures For Arm Energy Raising:
huh again? Arm???  

and at last
Full Body Storage Circuits:
(Ahhh...finelly)[:)]    and this one says of breathing IN and OUT [?]but what that doesn't seem logic to me neither

gmviale

my legs hurted for one day. Now im ok, i will continue to try limitation and beat my kilos levitation record. in the near future i will try...

vikram88

Try hard gmviale. You can do it.

I have full faith on your failure.[;)](Just Kidding...)

Though I have not read the whole article, but believe me it is worth giving a read and practicing.

The exercise you are talking about is a Breathing Exercise. It helps in breathing in Ki from the surroundings and then storing it in our sub-navel chakra.

Download the downloadable version and give a reading to it in your spare time. You will really like it. And believe me it is very helpful.

NL_TU

vikram-

u say it helps very much.. now can u tell me what it helps and what u did for thst (wich exircice) because it takes me dsys to find it :)

vikram88

Everyone wants to have phsycic abilities and do Ki stuff. This can only be done if there is a steady flow of energy through our Primary Chakra's. Now the Primary chakra's get their energy from the Secondary and Tertiary chakra's. So if the Secondary and Tertiary Chakra's are not fully developed then the Primary Chakra's will not get enough energy. If you start developing the primary chakra's then the process of their development will be very slow as the smaller chakra's are not providing enough energy.

So NEW emphasises on clearing energy pathways and developing Tertiary and Secondary Chakra's for better flow of energy. Thus after doing NEW if we start Primary Chakra Development then the development will be much fast as compared to the previous development as now the primary chakra's are getting good amount of energy.

All the above thing is written in 'NEW Energy Ways'(although I wrote this myself). So start reading the article from the beginning. It is long but it is worth a read.

Clow

As I've always understood ki can not hurt someone. maybe you were squezzing your muscles and realesing jing(compacted ki). Ki is used to drain your targets energy and jing to hurt your target. Thats just what I've been taught.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

vikram88

Yes, that's right. But there is also an energy carrying caacity of every body part and if the exceed that capacity that body part gets pressurised and feels pain.

NL_TU

When i do a KI ball i visualize this: first KI comes out of my palms ... it forms a ball and fills the ball with KI.Here i ONLY felt tongeling.... After a while i thought of doing this: first KI comes out of my palms ... it forms a ball and fills the ball with KI but now as extra i visualized that FIRE is surrounding my body and then taking the KI ball i made in it...then the same with ROCK ....and at last the same with STEEL. Then i feel Tingeling AND a ICHING and PAIN (like a needle) feeling.
now i have this Question... IS that Ichy and needle like pain a part of the KI ball construction or is it something else...

A ANSWER WAS FROM SOMEONE: The extra feelings is normal. You have managed to make a Ki ball strong enough
to actually cause physical pain.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK????