Secondary VS Primary Centres (Experienced NEWers)

Previous topic - Next topic

Conn

Heya Donni,

Having experience with NEW from May 2001 I must agree with you that secondaries are indeed more favourable. However I found primary stimulation a good booster for times I wanted to project, and triggered a lot of sleep paralysis (which is now virtually gone). Primary centre stimulation has its advantages... think of it like this... by focusing on secondaries you're not really developing your energy centres in a balanced way. Instead work in the order of power. I mean, concentrate most on tertiaries (which are triggered by body awareness anyway), then secondaries (which is your fave), followed sparingly by primaries! If any of the three is too much, then skip it until another "cycle". Thats just my opinion. I can project fine without primary work, but generally speaking it's much easier.

Having said that, I do agree secondaries should gain priority for development reasons. But despite the indirect stimulation, primaries may become dormant to a small degree if you ignore them completely?

Regards
Conn

PS Re the "fascination principle", it doesn't take primaries for that :) When I woke from my OBE this morning, I must have had full auric sight as there was a very solid-looking lump/coil of red energy floating in front of my eyes... scary ;) (I did no primary work)

Tom

One of my teachers told me to forget all about chakras and just fill the entire body evenly with energy, like water going into a bottle. It amused him when I would ask about working with specific chakras. He did not even know about secondary chakras vs. primary. He just thought that the primary chakra system was more complicated than necessary. Even so, the technique he offered to me fills both primary and secondary at the same time.

kifyre

Interesting what different people focus on. I've been working mostly with the sub-heart and sub-navel storage centers, as they're called in NEW. Abdominal breathing and heart breathing are what I do most, inhaling and exhaling into a specific center for say 7 minutes. (And then wiggling around and curling into a ball when it gets too emotionally intense. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>) I find this exercises the secondary system indirectly. And, of course, I move energy around, play with my outer field as the mood strikes me. I haven't woken up, even felt a chakra, in a while, though I will most likely do so again soon. The two storage centers I tend to feel quite strongly.

When I'm healing, I still don't get quite the flow I want. (And I'm not strobing yet, hence the work with the storage centers.) When I start feeling a comfortable flow, I'm going to work with the chakras to bring them into the healing mix. (And definitely chakra work if I need more "muscle" when I start practicing hard for obe's, and doing other crazy psychic things.)

I love this stuff! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Mark

Donni_Joy

Howdy, this is for experienced NEW peeps

I have been NEWing off and on for almost five years now and personally prefer secondary centre stimulation... I find the breathing circuits and other e-stimulation tends to keep me happy. I rarely do primary work, I just don't feel I need to. (I also find primary work creates an almost psychic backlash where wierd things start happening around me, and as a Mum, I don't really have time for 'the fascination principle'  but it still happens.)

I am wondering what others prefer and how they do their energy body workouts. Do you find secondary stimulation 'does the trick' or you still need to do primary work as well? For those who stick to secondary -- why?

Basically, let it all hang out here -- secondaries versus primaries -- what's the go?

Cheers
:)onni

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002