News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aura while concentrating energy

Previous topic - Next topic

BADSTALIN

Hey guys, I just wanted to share an experience I had the other day.
OK, I was just sitting at my computer yesterday while listening to trance music. I wasn't really in a trance, just relaxed and focused. So since i was really focused on my energy, I decided to form a Ki ball between my hands.
As I was adding more and more energy towards my hands, I closed my eyes, then I saw a huge aura around my arms, as if my eyes were still open. Just to make sure i wasn't hallucinating or anything while my eyes where closed, I opened them. Then I closed my eyes again, and still saw a bright yellow light around my arms!!! Its as if my third eye was opened, and it was seeing the energy in my arms. The best part about it was that the aura I saw looked completely natural! eventually, I lost concentration from all the excitement I had from seeing the light, and the aura went away.

Anyways, I now have 200% more confidence in Ki then I used to from that awesome experience. It might not be much for you guys but it was my first time seeing an aura that good looking. Peace.