News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can't Relax

Previous topic - Next topic

Eas

i've been having problems lately with relaxing my body into a mind awake/body asleep state, i havent ever projected but the closest i came happened about 6 weeks ago i think:
I was in bed relaxing as i always do, trying to let my body fall asleep, i got to the state of numbness and vibrations (have been in this state a few times) and decided to try and exit technique, i had tried the roll out before but it never works for me, maybe i do it wrong but it just moves my body and wakes me up. So i decided to do the rope technique, i could feel my body rising but slowly, and i kinda got stuck, it felt like my astral body was half in/half out, and then one of my eyes fell open (dunno why that happened) but nevertheless it pretty much ended the experience.

After this experience which was roughly about 6 weeks ago, i havent even come close to vibrations again, i try and relax most nights, before i go to bed, and sometimes in the morning too, but i cant even get to a state of numbness, also when i try it at night i try for about 30 mins, then when i finally give up i feel just wide awake and cant even sleep.
I used to use a visualation technique to relax me more, where i would imagine different colours, and as the colours changed so it would put me into a deeper state of relaxation, and then by the last colour i'd usually be having vibrations, but not even this is working for me anymore.
I'm starting to get very frustrated and a little desperate i guess i just want this a little too much.
I guess i just need some new techniques, my old ones just dont seem to work anymore.

i'll appreciate any advice given. Eas :)

Eloquence

Hey guys,
I had the most bizarre experience last night while trying to AP shortly after waking up from a dream. I suddenly felt 'pressure' on me, on all sides. Like I was being forced through some kind of tube that was too small. Only it was all over my skin. I felt really 'electric'. But no luck, didn't get out.

Anyone else had this 'squeezing' thing happen before?
When there's no more room in the oven, the bread will walk the earth.