News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ethereal Crystal Reiki Healing

Previous topic - Next topic

Tantalord

1st Experience - Ethereal Crystal on Third Eye

Greetings to all,

Lately I received an Ethereal Crystal Healing from a fellow on this forum,andonitxo,who has been attuned by Stefan Kammerhofer(Free attunements to many Energy systems http://www.xehupatl.com/).

He put an Ethereal Crystal at my Third Eye.I felt the energy starting to flow an hour before the attunements,and the feeling were becoming stronger as the time went by.The same night nothing notable happened...Just a bit pressure at that chakra.But I have had a very enlightening experience the other night.

I was seeing many lucid dreams during the night,the most conscious ones I have ever had.Suddenly about 2 hours before I usually wake up,I started to hear a male voice.It was so calm and was telling me information about my life's purpose!!! :idea: ...I tried to consentrate on it,but as I was waking up from sleep ,the voice started to disappear.I didn't move,for my astral body not to 'lock' on me,and I could hear the voice again.
This didn't last too long because my body was on the procedure of waking so when I finally woke up,I run,took a paper and wrote down as many information I could remember.

All the time I was hearing the voice,I was feeling energy going down my head and when the voice stoped,it was like a switch turning off and the energy stoped.

The pity thing is that despite I wrote many information,there are not of so many importance that the one's I missed  :cry: .I was told to meet a person,and was told his name but it is impossible for me to remember it.

That was my experience but beware...do not believe that if you have a session like mine would have the same results.Because it is a Reiki Healing session,the energy goes where it is needed.I surely recommend it and if it is possible to be attuned yourselfes if you gonna use it for your personal spiritual development.

Love and Light to all
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

andonitxo

I'm very glad you had such powerful experience.

I'd like to comment I put a lapislazuli stone on your 3th eye. This is the natural stone for that place and it gives clear inner view.

It's curious that when I send a crystal to someone I feel the same one in my body, maybe a Newton's 2nd law effect.

Try the following meditation the next time:

Visualize yourself inside a cave. Move on straight ahead till you "reach" a door like passage on the left. Cross it and you'll get to another landscape (each person will see different stages). Move to your right and go straight on again till you find someone (boiled down, straight on, turn left, cross, turn right, straight on).

If he is the correct "one" your heart chakra will start to burn a lot and you'll feel a great bunch of joy. If he is not him go on the path till you find him.

He can appear on the first or the 30th day (or the 90th), so don't be eager to find him.

Tantalord

This meditation sounds great...but i experience a little problem...I cannot at all visualise...I have never had any inner vision while I was awake.The only time I had some results,was when I had a session with a Hypnotist.I was hearing his voice and was conscious,never entered a deeper sate but when the session finished I was feeling full of energy.It was wonderful.

This Monday I am going to learn how to meditate and some relaxation exersises from my Reiki Master.I feel great tension at my body muscles although I am going to gym often and playing football.I believe this will help me with feeling more relaxed while doing energy work.Your meditation surely will be the first one to practice.

Love and Light

andonitxo

Really weird... I thought I posted this message some days ago...

Anyway, do the following preparatory exercises:

1.Along the day fix your intent on being very aware of what it is happening around you. People's faces, objects around, the wind, the light,... assume you are a kind of a painter experiencing the reality and absorbing all around you.

2.At home. Sit or lay down. Relax. Do some breathings. Project yoursef into some action you practice everyday (shower, driving, brushing your teeth,...). You'll notice several things:

a.The equilibrium in the inner image can be altered and maybe you'll see things as Pisa's tower is...

b.Sizes, distances, colours,... they all can be altered too.

No problem if this happens. That means your "inner senses" are not completely developed. In some weeks of daily work (let's say 30 mins) you'll notice how your inner images become better.

Try different physical postures when doing this work, because your brain has its own equilibrium system, and for some people is really difficult to imagine themselves upright while their bodies are horizontally placed on the bed.

Tantalord

2nd Experience - Ethereal Crystal on Heart Chakra

andonitxo during the 2nd session he put in my Heart chakra 3 ethereal crystals.A Rose Quartz,a Bloodstone and an Emerald.The feeling that are commonly expected during such sessions are joy, happiness and unconditional love for everyone...Nothing of that occured and the reasons are that maybe my subconscious rejected the crystals OR that the energy of the crystals have triggered some healing symptoms...The most likely is the 2nd reason and I have some proof of that.

Since Wednesday that I received the session I feel extreme dizzy throught the day.I need more rest than usual and since I am attuned to Usui Reiki level 1,whenever I sit on the gassho position,I feel the energy flowing in my hands stronger than ever and I go in a deeper level of relaxation.

If I notice any other symptoms that I believe come from the Ethereal Crystal session for Heart Charka i will let you know.

andonitxo

Just in case this could help, I'll tell you what happened to me when I worked out my chakras at the very beginning of starting practicing.

1.Sexual chakra: I had sexual feelings instantly, so I had to stop working with it.
2.Heart chakra: I had a great love sense to the universe.
3.Third eye: A terrible headache...

With the rest the work-out functioned more or less normally.

Anyway this kind of reiki does work really well. I've had some experience with ill people these last weeks and I'm astonished with the results.