News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki

Previous topic - Next topic

astraluminated

I'll have to warn you all for all these Kundalini-reiki attunements. Feeling intens heat in the spine is not a sign of Kundalini awakening, The Kundalini cannot be awakened by unauthorised persons. I have to tell you that The Kundalini is not just a dumb energy you can play around with, it can think, it is much smarter than you that don't tolerate abuse. And when you try to awaken Her unauthorised the protecting deity Shri Ganesha, whom is the child-God seated at the mooladhara Chakra gets very upset and starts to punish you by exciting the right side or the heat side subtle energy channel, sometimes people can get blisters and their organs burnt because of this abuse of your Kundalini. So the head that you feel is not Kundalini. I know not many of you want to hear this, but this is my experience. Perhaps you all should read upon so-called Kundalini awakening stories and see the suffering that it had bring to their lifes. Depression, painfull intens heat, hearing unfriendly voices and much more unpleasant things. Your own Kundalini is the Divine feminine power within you, She is your individual spiritual mother, and how could a mother hurt Her own child like that. Remember that not everything unknown is Divine.
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

andonitxo

Quote from: astraluminated on November 26, 2006, 08:43:02
I'll have to warn you all for all these Kundalini-reiki attunements. Feeling intens heat in the spine is not a sign of Kundalini awakening, The Kundalini cannot be awakened by unauthorised persons. I have to tell you that The Kundalini is not just a dumb energy you can play around with, it can think, it is much smarter than you that don't tolerate abuse. And when you try to awaken Her unauthorised the protecting deity Shri Ganesha, whom is the child-God seated at the mooladhara Chakra gets very upset and starts to punish you by exciting the right side or the heat side subtle energy channel, sometimes people can get blisters and their organs burnt because of this abuse of your Kundalini. So the head that you feel is not Kundalini. I know not many of you want to hear this, but this is my experience. Perhaps you all should read upon so-called Kundalini awakening stories and see the suffering that it had bring to their lifes. Depression, painfull intens heat, hearing unfriendly voices and much more unpleasant things. Your own Kundalini is the Divine feminine power within you, She is your individual spiritual mother, and how could a mother hurt Her own child like that. Remember that not everything unknown is Divine.

I'm not sure if that "kundalini reiki" name pinpoints exactly to the kundalini awakening. In other words, we are using kundalini at every second of our lives because she is the fire that makes our bodies function. Another thing would be to awaken her in all her power. That could cause a wide range of effects, depending on the subject's energy state.

But there's no such punishment from Ganesha. That's rubbish. It's all a mechanical thing and, as physics' laws function in our world, so the awakening functions according to some strict rules. There's no magic nor punishment. If you take too much sun the first day of summer your skin will get burnt; that's logical.

If you follow a clean diet, you have a clear heart and a well trained head it's difficult to get hurt by kundalini.

astraluminated

well andonitxo it's your spiritual funeral not mine. In the end just don't say nobody warned you.
If you think Kundalini is just a mechanical thing, then you are sadly mistaken and you will pay a heavy price for that. She cannot be played with. She is not your intrument, whe are Her instrument. But if you don't want to listen than so be it. Just don't hold the Divine responsable for wathever happens to guys like you playing into the hands of your ego.
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

andonitxo

Quote from: astraluminated on November 27, 2006, 05:03:28
well andonitxo it's your spiritual funeral not mine. In the end just don't say nobody warned you.
If you think Kundalini is just a mechanical thing, then you are sadly mistaken and you will pay a heavy price for that. She cannot be played with. She is not your intrument, whe are Her instrument. But if you don't want to listen than so be it. Just don't hold the Divine responsable for wathever happens to guys like you playing into the hands of your ego.

Please, gimme a break. Such apocalyptical language should be avoided. None can have a spiritual funeral, that's nonsense. To say that sorts of statements is to lie and to scare others with no objective knowledge. Each one of us have a different energy pattern, maybe yours was not dusted enough to hold kundalini's awakening.

I do know what kundalini awakening means. I've been reading a lot about it and its dangers. You can even look for kundalini threads in this forum and you'll see we are more informed that you thought.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to cross the line. I will, because I want and because I feel I must do so. If you want to advance something in this life (in spiritual terms, of course) just bear in mind the four rules: To Know, To Will, To Dare and To Keep Silent.

If you don't dare even if you know... nothing will happen.

By the way, kundalini reiki is safe... Everyone should take advantage of such gift to heal himself/herself and others.

astraluminated

Maybe all those books are wrong, maybe Kundalini does not feel like the heat everybody feels but as a gentle enlightening cool breeze that flows within your system. It is a loving and caring intelligent energy that don't want to hurt you, that nourishes your chakras body and soul. She can be your counselar a loving companion within. Is this not what whe all should be looking for then all those sensational based effects, if you discard this as completely untrue because of you current believes can you call yourself seekers of truth, ask yourself what are you seeking, are you seeking God, the spirit, or the atma, which is the beautiful reflection of God within youself, which is compasion, divine unconditional love or are you seeking sensation or pampering of your ego that you do this or that moves energys or obe. Do you think that is the perpose of humanity. Ask yourself; How much joy do i give to others, do others enjoy my present, am i a loving person, do i enlighten others? Am i a good man? Ask yourself if all these energy flowing through you because of your practices, does it enlighten you, is this energy joyfull, does it give me peace and mental and emotional balans. Ask yourself what you are doing, maybe you are doing it to become someone very interesting and like a big dominating person who thinks he knows it all. Aks yourself if this path which you are on, does it lead you to God? Or are you a person that only believes in the devil? ask yourself what it is you want to believe, what does this say about myself? Just introspect on it

andonitxo

I agree with you in all of that.

Every man/woman is a temple. He/she has a unique pattern and so he/she must introspect about how to evolve in a certain life. And that's why everyone will experiment the awakenings in different ways, even though I think there's a common pattern for we all.

It's impossible, impossible to awaken her if you're not prepared enough. Muladara is covered in three sheets that protect the body from the immense power of kundalini. A progressive learning progress and a cleansing of the mind/spirit makes those sheets fall off. When the energy system and the mind are prepared enough they completely disappear and kundalini can rise automatically.

It can also happen that a master force it to awaken. In my opinion that's inmoral, because there's no way to know what's going to happen. But it seems some masters can make it awaken in people.

An by the way, reiki is the healing power born from love. It's the heart chakra which conduces the downloaded energy to the hands so you can emit and cure.

stiev

So, what happens in Kundalini reiki healings, andonitxo? I've done a couple and no one felt anything, including me.

If I get acupuncture, for example, I feel it, and I can monitor its progress. You know, if someone like Benny Hinn heals you (and he hasn't prepped you first), you get up from your chair and walk! I haven't had any sort of experience like this with Kundalini reiki.

I did, in a couple of personal sessions, experience the sensation of thumping energy moving around my body. But since then, nothing. I thought maybe I was imagining this, that I was very relaxed and felt the natural chi in my body.

I mean, how could any system work without effort? Even in magick (apparently), you have to train your will and align yourself to certain energies or forces before spells will work. Then - Allakazzar!

What successes have you experienced through Kundalini reiki, andonitxo?

andonitxo

What odd. I can't understand why you have so many problems. In my personal case its use is so straightforward.

I mean, when I started up with KR I felt but little sensations, but something inside myself was talking to me to went on. So, I kept the practice and in less than a week I started to feel a burning like sensation in my heart chakra.

And that sensation grew up in strenght (very pleasant, indeed). As time passed by the sensation expanded to my throat and my skull.

The feeling is like a kind of electricity, an inner massage, very very pleasant. A globe of something feeling my tissues. A genial stab in my heart... all those things.

An its effectiveness is proven. I've tried with many people and the result has been always the same: an improvement of their illnesses.

That's all I can tell you.

By the way... is there something inside your mind that could not want to accept the reiki attunement or that could block you?

AstralVibe

Hey everyone, I thought I might add my experience as well. I just finish with my second attunement today at 10am, having my next one tomorrow (same time). My hands seem to be open quite big, not sure if its because of the attunement or because of my own meditation with and without audio assistant. I feel this air sensation on both of my palms, its a great feeling. I've been attempting to heal myself from illness. So far haven't notice any changed yet, but am determined to continue. Can't wait till the 9th KR. I have many family members with illnesses, which I intend to cure all of them. My brother has a rare skin disease called Psoriasis, which has no conventional cure. My father has ankle problem, and my mother has bone thinning problem. I myself have some illness I want to cure. I'm thinking about completing the KR series, Reiki Master Stefan says on his page, we can do the Tacyon simultaneously with another attunement.

New dates
KR: 4 January 1st @ 8:00AM my time, 5:00PM your time
TA: 1 January 1st @ 9:00AM my time, 6:00PM your time 30 minutes rest
KR: 5 January 2nd @ 8:00AM my time, 5:00PM your time
KR: 6 January 3rd @ 8:00AM my time, 5:00PM your time
KR: 7 January 4th @ 8:00AM my time, 5:00PM your time
KR: 8 January 5th @ 8:00AM my time, 5:00PM your time
KR: 9 January 6th @ 8:00AM my time, 5:00PM your time
TA: 2 January 7th @ 8:00AM my time, 5:00PM your time
TA: 3 January 14th @ 8:00AM my time, 5:00PM your time

Before KR attunement, I've done self-hypnosis, and tried to astral project. Still trying to astral project, but seems difficult, so I'm trying to increase my energy, and try to control it better, so that I can control my vibrational frequency to astral project. I had in the past, been able to enter into alpha/theta, to heal my sore throat in 2 meditation, in between of 20 mins. It totally healed my itchy soar throat, however it wasn't the intense type, nonetheless it worked. I had open 8 of my chakra port, but only my hand chakra seem to stay open. anyone else have this problem?

You can download the audio books and the hemi-sync at Demonoid.com. Theres alot of good material there. You must also download a peer 2 peer program called bittorrent. Just google it, I use Azureus, but for those who aren't familiar with setting their firewall, try to find something easier to use. It is said that the membership for demonoid is open on Fridays only (today), however, I've been able to register on a different day.

P.S. Anyone had major results after Tacyon, pls report here, Thx all, and happy healing!  :-D
P.P.S. Anyone here changed their healing ball to emit heat? I once watch a video of a Chinese Qi Gong master on discovery, he heated up his hands to 2000 f (scientist observe in amazement with their heat sensing tools). He is also a healer, he can also walk on thin Chinese painting paper, and not rip them  :-o.  I'm trying to find that video, but can't seem to find it, anyone come across it, let me know. Thx
-Free ReiKi Attunement and ebook on aura sight and energy work. http://www.xehupatl.com/
-For free rmaterials such as video, ebook, audiobook, check out Demonoid.com. You must download a peer2peer program called bittorrent. Google for info.

andonitxo

Hey:

If many members of your family tend to be ill maybe that could be because some family karma. Check your astrologycal chart and look for potential tensed energy patterns (search on google about "medical astrology").

Tacyon, according to my tests, has but little effect. I note nothing when using it. Contrary, with reiki my chakras flare.

Reiki would be useful for you, but if you are to suffer to pay debts from the past... you'll find no escape.

Ah, I nearly forgot it. A family's components energy patters are interlinked. So maybe you all are in a vicious loop of non equilibrated energy patterns.

Doringo

Quote from: astraluminated on November 26, 2006, 08:43:02
. Perhaps you all should read upon so-called Kundalini awakening stories and see the suffering that it had bring to their lifes.
It should probably be noted that, had you read the Kundalini awakening horror stories, you would know that most people who suffer when it awakens did not try to awaken it, it happened spontaneously.
All men are equal in death.

andonitxo

Well said.

Even more, they didn't know about what was happening to them, so they thought they were suffering from some illnesses.

I remember one of the cases: a women you thought she was a tumor in her head because of the sensations from sahasrara chakra (once ignited by the mother fire).

By the way, and don't forget this. Kundalini awakening has a lot to do with humor. You must laugh about the process and don't fear it. Just let yourself go with the flow till it is completed. Taking thing so seriously can drive you paranoic.

Hannah b

Has anyone ever considered that these attunements are not "free"? If you're allowing any energy to work through you, you are "signing a deal". The question is, do you know the details of the deal, do you know what you are gaining and what you are loosing? I'm horrified to see people run with excitement to do iniciations and attunements without even considering that this way they are hooking themselves up to certain systems. It's not a question of good/bad..it is a question of benefits/faults and mostly, the question of freedom. Can one be free while working = being hooked up to ANY system?
I'd love to hear your opinions.

All the best
The only constant in the Universe is change

andonitxo

Well. I've started to appear as the "protector of the reiki" or something like that.

Guy, as long as you have a stomach you're attach to pills when you need to cure any illness related to it. It's your body.

And as you have a bunch of layered energy artifacts called chakras you can open them with the help of some symbols. Could you open them with cabalah's symbols? Or with the help of other esoteric devices? Maybe... what would be, anyway, the difference?

Boiled down. There's always an interchange when dealing something. You spend money and you receive goods. Maybe the deliverer will not be your favourite one, but if you need the good you'll have to buy to him.

Explore your mind... don't you want to commit? Are you afraid of being involve in something? If you are so you have no other way but to invent your own system  :-).

Hannah b

Quote from: andonitxo on January 02, 2007, 09:53:56
Are you afraid of being involve in something? If you are so you have no other way but to invent your own system  :-).

How about not being a part of any system and being involved in your own self ? hmmm... :wink:

All the best

andonitxo

I agree. What would be the plan, then?

Hannah b

Quote from: andonitxo on January 02, 2007, 11:03:38
I agree. What would be the plan, then?

How about no plan..going with the flow? Trusting absolutely the two greatest masters that you have within the reach of your own hands: yourself and life  8-)

andonitxo

Even life has a plan.

That piscean way of thinking will make you waste a lot of time and effor, folk.

monk-5

andonitxo

Don't worry, Monk.

I didn't feel anything neither.

Just start practicing. The symbols are inserted, the doors opened. Clasp your hands and summon the reiki force. It will come inmediately.

It took me one week to start off feeling the energy  :wink:

Sunn

I have been researching kundalini and was wondering what exactly is kundalini rekiki and how do it differ from "normal" reiki.

I have seen a symbol called the fire dragon which is used to symbolize the energy coming up the spine. Does kundalini reiki use that.

Sorry if this question has been asked but I could not find an answer in the first page.

Hannah b

Quote from: andonitxo on January 02, 2007, 13:22:49
Even life has a plan.

Yes, but doest that mean I have to follow it? I thought that we are here mainly to experience free will, and because of that I am the creator of my own life. Yes, it can be tough, but that is the part of the learning isn't it?
Has it occoured to you how much energy you are giving away to this system that you are supporting? My effort and time taht I "waste" on living my life is really nothing to what you are giving away.
My thinking is actually more Aquarian, as for I believe that if you want to be free you have to set yourself free. Hooray to the Aqarian that will bring down the old sytems that are manipulating humanity.
Why are underestimating your own devine power folk?

Doringo

Quote from: andonitxo on January 02, 2007, 13:22:49
Going with the flow is inherently Pisces?

I thought that was a Libra trait if anything.
All men are equal in death.

andonitxo

Mmmmm, I was born with chakras. I've just let a master open them up. It's like learning something to improve your brain. I don't give energy, energy is given to me.

There's no such free will, even if you think so. Pseudo free will would be the best idea. Karma rules your life and the planets draw the stage. Don't think God have free will neither.

andonitxo

Quote from: Doringo on January 03, 2007, 13:44:47
Going with the flow is inherently Pisces?

I thought that was a Libra trait if anything.

No, Libra searchs for equilibrium. Pisces is the yonkie of the horoscope. The mystic. The wanderer. The subconscious uncontrolled. I'm not an astrologer, anyway.