News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Please help me

Previous topic - Next topic

DaneClark

Before I begin, I want to explain something.  I suffer from high-functioning autism.  Because of this, my mind is very "black or white" about things.  Alot of the time when I ask people about these things, they dont understand about how I really really need the EXACT thing I'm asking for and not some kind of "the answer is already inside you" kind of answer.  Those kinds of answers just dont compute to me because of the way my mind works.

Anyway, there is a question that I really want to ask my "higher self".  The best way to do this seems to be using a brainwave entrainment device to tap into my 8th chakra.  However, I am very OCD over the fact that my mind might slip and that I might not ask the question correctly or something like that.  I seem to remember reading stuff about magick and writing down wishes and putting them in special boxes or something like that.  I really want to find some way to use an entrainment device to tap into my 8th chakra and have it automatically know that its supposed to answer the question that's in the box.

baro-san

Quote from: DaneClark on June 16, 2018, 23:38:00
Before I begin, I want to explain something.  I suffer from high-functioning autism.  Because of this, my mind is very "black or white" about things.  Alot of the time when I ask people about these things, they dont understand about how I really really need the EXACT thing I'm asking for and not some kind of "the answer is already inside you" kind of answer.  Those kinds of answers just dont compute to me because of the way my mind works.

Anyway, there is a question that I really want to ask my "higher self".  The best way to do this seems to be using a brainwave entrainment device to tap into my 8th chakra.  However, I am very OCD over the fact that my mind might slip and that I might not ask the question correctly or something like that.  I seem to remember reading stuff about magick and writing down wishes and putting them in special boxes or something like that.  I really want to find some way to use an entrainment device to tap into my 8th chakra and have it automatically know that its supposed to answer the question that's in the box.

To ask questions to my "higher self" I use self-hypnosis to get in a light trance. In that state I'm fully conscious. I formulate a clear and concise question, and immediately the answer pops into my mind. I don't hear a voice. The answer is downloaded into my mind, and now it is there. The answer is always very clear, concise, direct, and sometimes surprising. When I don't get an answer immediately, I don't wait for it longer. I am careful to not distort the information I get with my expectations, emotions, beliefs. Most of the times the answer pops into my mind before I fully formulate the question in words. It is like my intended question is perceived directly from where it forms, before I'm fully aware of it.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

DaneClark

I am still very OCD over the fact that it's possible to botch things if I'm going to do it through hypnosis.  Entrainment and talismans are the only things I feel comfortable with.  I'll probably inscribe the talisman with my question and then set my entrainment device to tap into my 8th chakra, but I need to know what settings on the device to use, and anything else I should know before doing this

omcasey

DaneClark,

There are variants in the various systems in the numbering of the chakras. By the 8th chakra are you meaning Talu chakra, at the base of the head?

Just checking. (thank you.

Casey