News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is aura an electromagnetic field?

Previous topic - Next topic

rezaf

Usually after mediation or after waking up from an OBE I can have a better view at the auras around things and the colorful energy clouds that are everywhere. I have noticed that these auras are made of small particles and are formed exactly like electromagnetic fields. I wonder about the nature of these energy fields. Are these particles unexplainable in today's science or is it possible that they are somehow related to electromagnetic fields and that humans can also see them like some other animals?

todd421757

Yes, it is an electromagnetic field. There are many good quantum physics books out now. The RTZ (etheric field) is part of the space-time theory. Here is a good book for free that updates Einstein's space-time theory:

http://www.grand-theory.com/

There is a pdf link on that page to download the 5 parts of the book. It is complex to read at first, but it gets easier.

rezaf

Thanks, I'll definitely try to read it however I'm not sure how much I can understand since I know very little about physics.  :-)

todd421757

I didn't know anything about physics before I read it. It took me a while to understand it.

I understand a lot more now about etheric energy from learning this theory. This whole theory makes OBE's understandable from the scientific viewpoint even though the author never mentions OBE's.

Below is a sample from the book. I paraphrased it to fit our OBE paradigm.

When a charged particle is motionless, its electric field is in a spherical symmetry (aura). When the particle moves, it becomes a wave and its spherical symmetry disappears.

So when our etheric body is in alignment with our physical body (normal waking self), we have a spherical aura of electromagnetic energy like all things. During an OBE, the etheric particles move and we become a wave (aura is not spherical anymore). If we remain motionless in an OBE, we again get a spherical aura. To become visible in an OBE, you probably would have to remain motionless, to gain the full aura, so someone could see it. My girlfriend saw me out of body a month ago, and she said I was motionless in the doorway with a spherical white aura around me. As soon as I moved to the dresser, she said she couldn't see me anymore (probably because the spherical aura changed into a wave). She didn't see me, but she heard me making a knocking sound on the dresser.