News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anti-Astral experiences?

Previous topic - Next topic

Yafey

Please, tell us how do you exactly connect with these three chakras? Mostly the Root one? How do you energize them? I've been experiencing much trouble with these three chakras trying to "feel" them than the 5-th and 6-th for example. How you do it?

Nay

Hey Oreo, I moved your topic to the Energy Body Development forum, it seems to pertain more to Energy work than an Astral Experience.  If you disagree please PM me [:D]

Nay

Mrsix

quote:
Originally posted by oreo_renegade

Hehe!
I was wondering how many of you can say that you have had a PHYSICAL existance, and how many have had a floating/astral type of existance for their basic state of consciousness.

Well, most of my life, up until about 4-5 months ago, i have led a completely grounded life...completely physical..
Food, Sex, and Drink were pretty much all i got up to..

Until I started getting into energy development and had my first Out of Body Experience that is....
But i still have trouble with physical desires, if that's what you mean.. i think i'm naturally a very grounded person... having said that tho, i've always had slight psychic abilities... who knows!!
I'm still learning and growing.. i'll let you know... [:)]

cube

Oreo, please tell us how you did that and we'll duplicate it then give you our insights.

OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

oreo_renegade

Hey all,

sorry for the delayed reply, but you know how it is...school started and all.

Anyway, the thing with me is that I dont really use any techniques for doing anything, most of the time.

Normaly I would just play around with my awareness and pursue a certain direction.

However, this was a gift. It just happened to me, randomly. I was watching tv, and then I was aware of my physical reality. I wasn't even interested in watching TV anymore, it seemed like just pixels on a screen.

So then, I went to my room, and noticed that I felt like a pyramid, energy-wise.

My root chakra was very opened up, and my heart chakra was like a point on top of the pyramid.

To open up your root chakra I would suggest standing up, and spreading your feet out until they make sort of a pyramid shape, then shift your awareness into the shape of this pyramid, and feel the 'earthness' rise up into you.

Feel it grab your energy, and feel it solidify like concrete. Make it so almost you and the ground are the same thing.

I wouldnt expect to feel a lot of surges and vibrations and any 'unusual' phenomenon with the root chakra, just a slight awareness of yourself in that area.

But ultimately, I will say this. You are in charge, not 'you',
your SELF.

And your SELF, knows what 'you' are ready or not for, you just need to dive in and go along for the ride.

cube

This is a fascinating thread, I can't duplicate what you felt but it does make me wonder what it will really be like when we truly tap into all our chakras.

I'm especially eager to see what the 3rd eye and crown chakras are like because they seem to go beyond human experience, whereas the lower chakras do seem to have an analogue to normal life.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Yafey

Once i concentrated on the second chakra area, while listening to the music in the headphones. I tryed to imagine, that the music is coming from the chakra and something interesting happened.
Some sort of twisting began from there and spread all my body. After 2-3 seconds i was spinning clockwise and a specific emptyness came in front of my vision ( i was with my eyes closed and totally relaxed ).
This feeling continued about 10 minutes and slightly passed away.
What is that? I did it 2-3 times since then but that's the only thing that happens.

Have you experienced such thing? If yes, what is it?

oreo_renegade

Hehe!

For most of my life I have led a very internal reality. Whether I'm exploring other realities or just picking apart my own mind, or perhaps just delving into imagination, I've always had an introverted tendency.

Except for a few minutes ago...

I can't really describe what if felt like, but I'll try anyway.

I just experienced a completely PHYSICAL existance. Like, if I were JUST the 'Homo Sapien' animal, how I would be.

That is what it felt like.

I was also EXTREMELY connected through the root chakra, and my chakras below the heart were extremely energized.

I had this urge for sexual activity. But it wasn't like...'love-making' or any other emotional OR energy sex, it was just the act of swapping DNA that I wanted.

Also I experienced almost NO emotion. The only thing even close to emotions was the reaction to something physically threatening I had, in which case I wanted to attack it.

So anyway, very interesting basic primal human physical animal type of existance...

So I was comparing different conceptions and 'truths' in this state of existance to my other, more 'floating' states, and some of my friends states, which is how I came to the conclusion that most of my life has been spent in a floating state, rather than a normal human one.

I was wondering how many of you can say that you have had a PHYSICAL existance, and how many have had a floating/astral type of existance for their basic state of consciousness.

..I realize this thread is a bit unclear, so ask me things if you like :)