News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

lower vibrations?

Previous topic - Next topic

jmasterx

if you eat a lot of meat will that slow down your progress in using telekinesis?

Astralzombie

I consider telekinesis to just be another extension of the non physical reality. Many people believe that eating meat affects their experiences so it does in effect, matter to them. I never entertained the idea that it would make a difference for me, so it doesn't.

I hope this gives you some insight and welcome by the way.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

ChopstickFox

A lot of everything has to do with what you believe. If you think eating meat will hinder, it will.

In what way are you referring to telekinesis?
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Chaos Mage

I'm not to sure about this, as only recently have I considered it, perhaps the general idea is not to increase energy in terms of frequencies.  A frequency of zero, from the perspective of zero, would be infinite.  So Death, being the ultimate gateway to new Life, would have infinite and absolute frequency.  As far as increasing energy, a frequency of one would, in a quantum approach, be one zero.  And that a frequency of two, would be two ones.  I don't understand it myself, never bothered with math.

The question you are asking involves eating meat.  Truthfully, you could survive on air, water, sunlight, and darkness.  Heaven, or, The Celestial, is infinite, and by charging our chakra system with the infinite Sky Energy, we can return to a more empty, clean, and purified state.  You just have to watch out for your mind being blown wide open.  We are sitting here in an infinite void, that void is absolute potential, the existence of temporal reality is a concentration of that potential to it's absolute form.  It is 'a real existence'.  Yet, when we release energy in worship, we can return to a spiritual state.  Or, likewise, by concentrating energy from the Sky (heaven), we can gain momentous energies, emotions, forces, and fleshly things.  It's up to you, but avoid vampirism, it's pathetic and detracts from the true purpose of life.  Worship can also be simple sensory experience, in which you nourish yourself on the existential energy.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Bedeekin

What if you use your mind to cook meat and then raise it up to your mouth?

enlightnd

Quote from: Bedeekin on March 06, 2013, 10:42:01
What if you use your mind to cook meat and then raise it up to your mouth?

LOL  8-)