News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

N.E.W energy work …

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

You are right. It isn't just imagining how it might feel. Physically creating the sensations such as using a paintbrush over an area to create sensations will help create memories of how it felt. Those memories are recalled and then modified as needed. At first rather than directly stimulating the energy the methods are to create and re-create tactile sensations. Just trying to create sensations by imagining them and using no other support is little different than visualization.

kakkarot

yes, atralpulse4229829 (phew :)  ), moving the energy by just feeling it IS a more natural way to develop the ability to use it. but more people are sooo out of touch with themselves that they need some sort of excercise or technique to feel the energy. i first felt chi when i was trying an experiment iwth self-hypnosis. since the hypnosis thing only put me in a "trance" state, i got bored and started feeling out the insides of my entire body. then i tried to stop my blood flow (yeah it would have been dumb if it worked) and as i was "pulling" against it mentally i noticed that something else was moving; and it wasn't physical, it was chi (even though i didn't know what it was at the time).

since then (approx five and a half years ago), to do anything with my energy, i have always used my energy directly rather than resorting to things like imagining paint brushes. however, i was lucky that i got an experience like that as most people don't. so they need some other way of feeling the energy.

oh, and the chakras:
http://home1.gte.net/drandles/chakras.htm

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Astralpulse4229829

Hi all. I'm just wondering about the N.E.W energy work .I have been doing it for awhile now. And the way I understand it is through imagination. But imaging the awareness hand to take up the energy is very confusing! Isn't better to just move the energy by feeling it . by that you develop a natural ability like a part of your body .

And I want to know where are exactly the charka(s) are  they close to spinal cord or on it or away out .