News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

seeing ki balls

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It is a variation on the same theme. That is how I did it and how I tell everyone who asks. Seeing energy seems to make it easier to manipulate mentally, too.

abandoned_spirit

i agree with tom. Being able to see auras are an advantage in energy manipulation. it gives you more confidence that you are actually making a successful ki ball or blast when you can see distortion or something.

Squeek

I ... agree?

Actually I do agree.  Visibility guarantees that you have had success.  Highly useful in other things as well.

~Squeek

Fat_Turkey

Yes I agree totally. Visibility backs up the materialistic mind of belief and makes you believe more, thus granting you much more success.

As for your question. Seeing auras slowly and gently activates the brow chakra, or what you radical ki people like to call the third eye. If you raise only the third eye, however, you might have spiritual, mental, emotional, and psychic imbalances. Try to raise the other chakras equally as well. Being able to see auras is one of the first steps to seeing energy proper. Auras are one of the easiest energy forms to see (I think). After you can see human auras almost instantly try using the same technique on seeing energy.

abandoned_spirit:
ki blasts can't hurt people. They are really just a manipulation excercise that mainly helps you move energy faster.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

thrashenskate

hey. I did a ki blast and i did see distortion.. did that really happen? it seemed liek it did.. it was like a invisible wave that made objects have jiz-zags for a little..

Shaolin Monk

Hi everyone. I am new to ki energy, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have visited many different sites for the backround of ki, and beginning methods. Im very eager to learn, but I am not expecting results immediately. So if anyone has any pointers for beginners, please share. Thanks![:D]

Terry B

Just go to the main site and download the free NEW manual. Honestly it can't get easier than this.

flamingsword

dose being able to see auras help you see ki balls that much[}:)]