News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

pressure on forehead

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

i always have intense pressure on my forehead..

it gets annoying after awhile...

when i touch it.. it goes away.. and then a couple minutes later.. it comes back..

what do i do?

CaCoDeMoN

i always have intense pressure on my forehead..

when i touch it.. it goes away.. and then a couple minutes later.. it comes back..

what do i do?

PS. Why are you calling yourself "demon slayer"? From what I know there are no entities more friendly to humans than demons.
MEAT=MURDER.

Tayesin

Quote from: Krisi always have intense pressure on my forehead..

what do i do?

When I get that pulling sensation on my forehead, it tells me there is an energy or being around, or, someone that wants to communicate with me.

I close my eyes, relax, white light and then command to See and hear.  Most times I see a face or other picture, and get concepts and words that all come together as a single message or communication.

When I don't want to know about it, i just imagine a mirror wrapped loosely around my head and the pressure eases-off...  unless it is an important message.

Hope this is some help.
:D

CaCoDeMoN

Thanks for info, Tayesin!
MEAT=MURDER.

Kris

i usually get the pressure instantly when i concentrate or meditate

Tom

That could mean that it is there all the time and when you relax even slightly the pain there is getting your attention. One way to deal with it is to spend more time slowing down the internal dialogue. Pay more attention to the physical senses like what you see and hear and what you feel (particularly your breathing) and this takes away from the thinking in words. If you think you might like doing yoga, an emphasis on postures which twist the spine to the sides is good.

Kris

it's not painful...

its just.. annoying... lol

Tom

Either way it sounds like you might want to do something about the pressure there. Things on the physical and energy bodies don't tend to work as well when they are being compressed.

Lustre

This is interesting that pressure maybe due to a being wanting to communicate, would that be the same for pressure on the crown, I get this a lot.

pharmakeia

Regardless of perspective lenses of objective reality, the internal observation that is occuring by noticing "pressures" is excellent. Perhaps careful observation may reveal a circumstances or related phenomenon that occur pre or post, or reveal an internal process that is creating a blockage associated with the chakra located on the level of the pressure. Although annoying when trying to complete daily tasks, it may be a sign to note when you meditate or spend some time silently observing.

Spending time with yourself looking and listening for nothing is the best way to reveal our souls to the mirror of personality. Transformation is a very real event.

pharmakeia