To let you guys know something about energy.....

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow_specter

When you first start getting into energy/chi raising, you usually get alot of sensations.  Some of mine were feeling my whole body shaking, feeling strong "pulses" in every finger, feeling strong buzzing, feeling a strong strong "pulse" up your back, and alot more.  Typically the only reason you feel these is because your "energy" is getting rid of the blockages, making weird sensations.  After advancing enough these sensations will go away (almost completely), and even crazier sensations will appear.  Some of my crazier sensations (currently) is i get a IMMENSE/PHYSICAL feeling like 2 fingers are massaging my 3rd eye area, and an extremely strong sense of energy that you can control (and use on other people).  AT least for me, and every other person i know, when you advance enough, you get this feeling of a "cool breeze" blowing across your body where energy blockages are freed up.  I mean you will just be sitting there, and BAM, you can feel a streak of energy just kind of disappate across your body (chest, arm, face), and you will suddenly feel a cool breeze (it feels just like a REAL breeze outside, just as physical).  For me it was weird, because when it first happened to my face and chest only half of the energy cleared up, and I'd have this "cool breeze" sensation on only half of my face.  That is far from the weirdest thing that happens though, there is plenty more.  My best word of advice is to not over-exaggerate any sensations that you get, be patient (this is one of the hardest things), practice everyday, and be dedicated.  I have come so far from where i started (i'm still only an extreme beginner considering how much there is ahead of me), and Im 100% sure that if you truly want to ANYBODY can do it.  If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to ask, but only if you're serious/sincere about it ^_^.
Aim: xShadowXSpecterx
MSN: Shadow_Specter_2007@hotmail.com

Krevency

Thanks for those notes.  I've noticed a lot of the same things, but not so much on the more advanced sensations.

Even the little energy stimulation sensations feel a bit like a breeze.  I didn't realize this until I was paying attention when a little breeze was blowing across my hand, and I was like, "I know that feeling!"