News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ECZEMA AND ENERGY PLEASE HELP

Previous topic - Next topic

suzi29

timeless you are a star! :-) I have never heard that liver cleanse may be good.  I know that doctors prescribe to treat the symptom and dont look to cure.  He has steroid creams galore and they dont make a lot of difference! I will see if he wants to try this and I will let you know what happens!
Thanx again
P.s. How often does your friend do the cleanse and how much of a difference has it made?

Links Shadow

Hi suzi29, I have a similar situation to your husband in that I am always hot, I sweat profusely and my friends and family always tell me that when I am around they feel the warmth and feel happier and more lively because of it.  I don't have eczema like your husband but I was attuned to Usui Reiki about 3 months ago and Kundalini Reiki about a month ago and I am still always hot but I do not sweat like I used to and I think it is because Reiki has created a balance in my body.  I don't want to be to presumptuous but reiki helped me and it might help your husband as well.

Best of Luck,
Link's Shadow

Tisha

I'm susceptible to all kinds of skin eruptions, including exzema, although not to such an extreme as your husband's. I also get sebbhoreic dermatitis on my face, YUCK!

Honestly, I attack it with cortizone in the short term, but the only thing that has helped me in the long term is:

1) limiting wheat and dairy products,
2) maxing out on green foods, and
3) taking SPIRULINA capsules (blue-green algae)
4) taking CHLOROPHYLL drops in my green tea

When I follow this diet closely, my skin clears up.  When I fall off the wagon, it all comes back with a vengeance.

Spirulina (capsules) and chlorophyll (concentrated drops) can be found at health food stores.

Hope this helps!
Tisha

LJ57

I just noticed this topic and thought I would add a few things in case you haven't found anything that works. I started having some skin problems last year for unknown reasons. I started using calendula lotion which helps much more than any other products I have tried. You can find it in supermarkets and almost all health food stores. You might also look into using homeopathy for your husband's eczema. I know that there is a remedy that is used to treat eczema that is at its worst early in the morning and with heat.

suzi29

HELLO

MY HUSBAND HAS SUFFERED FROM SEVERE ECZEMA ALL HIS LIFE HIS SKIN IS CONSTANTLY PROKEN OUT AND IRRITATED AND IT GETS WORSE WITH HEAT, THE PROBLEM IS HE IS LIKE A WALKING FURNACE, EVEN IN COLD WEATHER HE EXUMES SO MUCH HEAT ENERGY AND THIS IS WHAT I THINK IS THE CAUSE.

HE IS A NATURAL ENERGY HEALER WHEREAS I AM A REIKI HEALER.

I THINK THAT THE ENERGY ISNT A CONCENTRATED FLOW SO IT JUST ESCAPES FROM EVERY ANGLE.  I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT ATTUNING HIM TO REIKI BUT I FEAR THIS COULD EMPHASISE THE PROBLEM.

ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

THANKS

SUE