News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How do i defend myself?

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia

Hello General-Army,

Well, cover all bases.  Take lots of vitamin C during the cold months - 250 miligrams per day if you are taking pills - and if you actually catch a cold, take about 1,000 miligrams (one gram) in small doses all during the day.   To build up your defences, Robert's NEW energy system strengthens your immune system (among other things).  Since practicing NEW for a few years now, I have only caught one minor cold - and that was because of an overload of a very stressful situation combined with hard physical work and sweating in a cold wind.  I'm surprised I didn't catch pneumonia.  Before practicing NEW, I used to catch just about everything  that was going around.  Please try it, it really works.

And remember, dose your sister up with vitamin C in winter.  If she doesn't get sick, YOUR chances of remaining healthy are a whole lot better!

Julia

General-Army

i usauly have 2 Halls Defence drops a da, wouuld that be good enough?

Now you COULD jump off a building, but.... youd die.

Adrian

Greetings,

I would suggest raw Garlick - an excellent remedy and indeed preventative originally recommended by Robert Bruce.

If you catch a cold of flu, eat one raw peeled clove of Garlic four times per day. You literlly put the raw clove in your mouth and crunch it, and then follow it with a glass of water. Very effective - red Garlick is better.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

General-Army

My sister gets sick almost every other week in the winter, and most of the time shes sick i get sick from her. Is there anyway i can stop from catching her colds and coughs?

Now you COULD jump off a building, but.... youd die.