News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Induced ADC (After-Death Communication)

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

Hmmmmmm........so they claim it can be done, but you have to pay an official ADC Therapist to assist you?  Unless I'm missing something, that sounds awfully fishy to me.  Just come out and say what the techniques are, for God's sake!

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

koshka

HMMMMMM -- Jeff --

(You clicked-on the weblink?)  The technique is based on the activation of specific rapid eye movements, and eye positioning -- an approach already in use with PTSD patients.  This psychologist was working with it to see if it could be applied to the traumatic experiences called "grief."  I have not experienced this procedure, nor am I a licensed therapist.  We experienced the death of our 21-year-old son this January.  Grief has anger and guilt and all types of other emotions oscillating, but it is a sadness, fundamentally -- a sadness characterized by the knowledge that an irreplaceably important person is, utterly, gone.  

I heard this psychologist on last Friday's "Coast-to-Coast" radio program
( www.artbell.com ).  He made an interesting reference to new scientific research into the use of light by bio-organisms.  (There is an article called "The Spiritual Thing," or something, archived at www.miracle2.net which I had seen before hearing that program.)  Cells generate laser beams far more coherent than artificially created ones.  These incredible little lights transmit information quantum scale.

Rapid eye movement is relative to increased brain information processing.  I have heard the psychic medium James Van Praag (sp?) comment that communications from those on the other side are super speeded up because of their infinitely increased vibrational rate "there" (here).  They have to step-down their frequency (and/or we have have to step our's up -- as with rapid eye techniques) in order to converse.  That would be worth far more than all I have spent on ISP memberships, I believe.

kmd242

First let me say im sorry to hear about your son. I know firsthand what it is like to lose someone young suddenly. My older brother passed 3 1/2 years ago, and its still hard for my family to accept. That being said

The word "induced" doesnt sit well with me. Things like this need to be spiritually natural and unsolicited. And also as mentioned, im skeptic about anyone asking for money for such a emotionally needful technique. If it helps you, i understand that money is not an object, but in my mind, charging people to ease them from a loss seems very shallow to me. And anyone worth trusting with issues like these need to be upstanding truthful people.
Dont take this the wrong way, plz. But i think i would take a serious look at these folks before handing them their fee.

koshka

Yes, our older son is having his own difficulties with the death of his best friend, his brother.  He is 25.  The other night I saw that he had some scabs on his forehead.  I asked him if he had had an accident or fight, and he said that some people made him mad and that he had butted a wall.  His little sister learned later that he had butted his head out of grief (guilt? -- anger?) over the death of his brother.

Is it Dr. Botkin?  I have not been back to the website (has anyone visited it?) for a few days.  The Bible says something about the honest workman being worthy of his pay.  This is not a "cult" or "group" practising this technique.  Each therapist hangs out their own shingle, so to speak.  Each individual can arrange to attend a professional workshop to learn of the form and application of this technique.  I certainly do not accept that anyone could "patent" any therapeutic insight.  I, for example, may become informed about how to initiate this technique.  If I could offer it freely to another, I would not feel conflicted in so doing, most probably.

As a career professional operating in an open (and litigeous) society, there are overhead compensations to consider.  (Are we really going to debate such a point? -- Whatever.)  The workman is worthy of his (her) pay.

A point: ADC would appear to be possible, even natural.  A martial art is possible to perform -- even natural -- if not commonly known at a particular time.  Monasteries which have provided spiritually motivated services free have been persecuted in their time.

Ah, does induced ADC seem perhaps too good to be true?  ...And if it does, it probably is, as the saying goes?

Jacara

John Edward says the same thing regarding vibrational rate of the living versus the dead, and how we have to speed our rate up to communicate with them (and vice-versa).  He says the two big ways to do that are prayer and meditation, which he does before his sessions.
I'm not sure how eye movement relates to this type of vibration, but if it does indeed raise it then it only makes sense that one would become even more sensitive to "the other side" when using it.
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

Dr AL

Hi
This is Dr. Botkin (the induced ADC guy), and I think I understand some of your criticisms. Some people don't like the idea of paying for a spiritual experience. Well, this is what I now do for a living, and I had to leave a decent paying day job to do it. I have a family that requires shelter, food, and so on. You might imagine me as a rich guy, but I'm not. I really don't care about money and things, but I do have two kids about to go to college. There's nothing "fishy" about it. Also, I really don't induce ADCs, I just induce the necessary psychological state that allows ADCs to naturally unfold. I have been told by many induced ADC experiencers that the deceased told them they (the deceased) had been trying to get through for some time, but couldn't. I think everyone should be able to have this experience, and not just the lucky few. I like the comment about coherent light. Hope this makes sense, Dr. AL Botkin

Dr AL

PS
I can't tell people how to do it on themselves because the eye-movement part of it is so powerful that the potential side effects are a real concern. I wish I could tell people how to do it on themselves, but it would be like instructing people how to do surgery on themselves at home. My first ethical/professional duty is to not cause harm. If 1000 people read instructions on how to self-induce ADCs, and 999 experience ADCs, but one commits suicide, I would think it wouldn't be worth it. My moral duty is to help those who suffer, and not create any further suffering.

Dr AL

PPS
yes, bio-information (light) emitted from living systems is at a slightly higher frequency (the near UV range) that visible light...if the deceased exist on that slightly higher frequency (in a time=0, space=0 dimension, according to Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity), then the induction of ADCs works by allowing survivors to access information at a slightly higher frequency (which is a timeless and spaceless realm--ie light) that is not normally available to our brains, which typically respond only to information in the visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum...AL

Shinobi

Nagual

From the website:
quote:
we are cautious to suggest that the experience of feeling a reconnection is the critical activity, without suggesting the source of the perception.

Could someone explain this in more detail...?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Dr AL

Hi
I have not read the book mentioned above, and therefore, can't comment.

The quote essentially means that what is healing about the IADC is the "experience" of reconnecting with the deceased, but we are cautious to not make the claim that the experience is in fact actual communication with the deceased. We let the experiencer decide if it is real or not. We don't want to push our beliefs on others. It is interesting that 94% believe the experience was real (and many are atheists and skeptics beforehand), but even those who don't believe its real (6%), still heal to the same degree. Thus, its the experience that heals, not one's beliefs, or one's change in beliefs. AL Botkin

Nagual

Thanks for the explanation.
Personaly, if it helps people... why not.
The only "problem" I see is the name chosen: "Induced After-Death Communication."  I would have prefered something more "neutral".
But, again, if it helps people...  it's cool.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Dr AL

I'm not crazy about the name myself--I did it because "after-death communication" is already recognized as the name for this kind of experience--I just put "Induced" in front of it...of course, I'm not saying they are not real either--I let the experiencer decide what to believe...AL B

Dr AL

FOR KOSHKA
First, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Second, thanks for bringing up the topic of IADCs in the first place. I'm doing my best to get this "out there" to people, like you, who need it. IADC provides an experience of reconnection, which replaces the profound sense of disconnection (ie "utterly gone") which causes the deep sadness. I hope you have this experience someday, whether it is spontaneous or induced. I personally believe the sense of disconnection is an illusion that is corrected by IADC (which works by using eye-movement to tune into a slightly higher frequency). AL

koshka

For grief resolution there is this new, very fast technique described at www.induced-adc.com .  The therapists trained in this are all in the Illinois area right now, but the psychologist who discovered this technique by accident only about 7 years ago will be soon be conducting workshops full-time.