News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Universal self healing methods. Please post yours.

Previous topic - Next topic

flow

Hello folks,

The idea is to post universal self healing methods here. So all who read this thread will be able to use them without side effect for their and  perhaps others well being.

flow

Whenever feeling extra tired, unwell place hands under cold running tap water and imagine water sucking out all tiredness, sickness, etc and carries it away as it flows down. After rinse you hands briefly under simple cold water and  enjoy :)

Credit goes to F Bardon.

flow

1. You Are a Physical Extension of That Which is Non-physical.

2. You Are Here in This Body Because You Chose to Be Here.

3. The Basis of Your Life is Freedom; the Purpose of Your Life is Joy.

4. You Are a Creator; You Create With Your Every Thought.

5. Anything That You Can Imagine is Yours to Be or Do or Have.

6. As You Are Choosing Your Thoughts, Your Emotions Are Guiding You.

7. Relax into Your Natural Well-Being. All is Well. (Really It Is!).

8. You Are a Creator of Thoughtways on Your Unique Path of Joy.

9. Actions to Be Taken and Possessions to Be Exchanged Are By-products of Your Focus on Joy.

10. You May Appropriately Depart Your Body Without Illness or Pain.

11. You Can Not Die; You Are Everlasting Life.

Credit goes to http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/about_abraham.php

flow

1. Experiencing something? Good it means you alive :)

2. Most dissatisfaction come from immature ego.

3. Who is in charge of your reaction? Your body? Other humans? Rain? Sun? You?

4. Who are you? Are you body? Are you ego? Are you soul? Are you spirit? Actor and the costumes :)

5. Have you felt happy at least once? If yes you know how to be happy already :)

6. We never left the boat, we are in the boat with God traveling :)

7. Smile without a reason, dance, see how it feels :) Try not to smile as you read it, try not to think about smiling :))))

8. We are dwelling in the constant state of joy unless we choose not to.

9. We can`t never get it wrong in eternity, as eternity is perfect :) Small mistakes lead to big victories as they are stepping stones.

10. It is not physical perfection it`s the state of perfect joy that makes all perfect.

Credit goes to Divine Providence. :)

Zarklon

What I will try to do when healing pains in myself usually goes like this.

I will first focus on the spot that is hurting. By this , I mean I try to feel the pain .. usually this will increase it because I'm allowing my body to feel it instead of fighting it off because it hurts in the first place..  If it is a throbbing pain (like a headache) I will most likely feel harder throbs and they may throb faster and faster (although not all the time).. Once I feel I'm definitely able to feel the pain and wrap my awareness around it within my body , I will take my hand(s) and put it over the general area of pain about 4 to 5 inches or so depending on how far away from my body I seem to feel more disturbance. By disturbance I mean I usually feel the area of pain is warmer .. or buzzing with a different buzz from the rest of my body (which usually doesnt seem to buzz much at all on the norm when hovering my hands over it). I'll then focus back on actually allowing myself to feel the pain.. I hold on to the thought of how that pain feels and where its originating from. And I try to follow it out with my awareness like I'm slowly dragging the pain out with my mind.. I may even feel the pain begin to move and throb in the parts of my body I'm dragging it from (usually only a few inches around where it started).  I try not to drag it all over but rather straight out with the hands hovering over the area like I mentioned doing before.  I'll try to create a suction of energy sucking into my palm.. kinda like using my hands as a vacuum over the pain.  I also make an attempt to stop that pain from traveling back in my body through my wrists. It usually goes a little past my wrist but mentally I push it back towards my hand.. when I Feel it fill up (which makes my fingers & wrist/forearm tight & often crack) Once I feel like I have a big handful of that energy (kinda feels like a thick warmer blob of energy or heavier air pressure **also has the feeling of ickyness I cant explain..) I will drag it away and toss is into the air as well as release it from my wrist. I force it back out my wrist the same way I sort of helped guide it out of its original source.   I then repeat the process until either the pain subsides or there is no more disturbance in the energy field there. 

The pain and bad energy that is causing it may replenish. If this happens I repeat the process until I feel it has subsided a bit again.  Then I fling off all excess energy on that vacuum hand (to make sure there is nothing still in your wrist or clung to the hand) and this time I try to use the back of that vacuum hand to suction good energy from around me or from source or whatever you perceive as healing energy and then take the palm side (the side that should be facing your pain) and push it in to the spot of the pain.  So basically channeling the good energy straight into the pain thought reverse vacuuming. Flooding the area of pain .  Sometimes I will simply use energy from other parts of my body by dragging it to the source of the pain. The energies seem to fight off the bad energy and balance out what little is left. 

This technique is the same thing I do to help people with joint pains , headaches , flu , sinus pain/pressure , joint pressure .. etc..These are at least the things I've been successful with on more than one account.  My hardest seems to be chronic back pains/joint pains.   But at least 9/10 times I have helped them ease the pain temporarily.  Headaches/sinus pressure/physical pain seems to be easiest to heal I guess because I don't feel it replenish itself like a person who has chronic pain. 

I have been practicing on people on and off and not a whole heck of a lot but over the years I've gained confidence since I've had many people allow me to try it on them.
What helped me develop my gift was Robert Bruce's N.E.W. energy ways.  It helped me become very sensitive to my own energy and focus on parts of my body with more precise awareness. Everything else just kinda came naturally through "experimenting" both on myself and others.  I have not read much on the internet on how to do it.. lately I'm seeing that I'm doing exercises similar to what Reiki instructors do.. except I don't really channel and of my energy through to others to heal.. I'm usually channeling it from the air around me that I believe to be not separate from me at all but rather we are basking in this energy at all times.. and since I believe everything is one and connected.. its easier to channel the healing energy of source or (God) or whatever .. its just my thought and intentions that amplify and direct this healing flow to the area effected. 

I hope I did not put too much detail in this..I tend to type too much but I feel that anyone who comes across this might be helped in some way.  Thats my 2 cents! Happy healing! Any questions just ask in here (or private message me cause I dont check the site much lately)

Peace!
Loving yourself first is the most important step you must take before you can truly love someone else.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'll try to offer advice if I can.

Yahoo IM: Spiritual_guy_19
AIM: ScrotomicBomb

Jon_88

Well i guess for tiredness i do a little kundalini meditation(i guess it only works if you have kundalini activated) , to sleep later after i have done it. I do third eye meditation(well not realy meditation more of focus on it).

Anyway for serius healing i have begun experimenting with colloidal silver water and will soon get my ozone producing aperatus. This will take care of all infectius things and both are non toxic(and thank god for i overdosed accidently on silver water yester. Only caution is not to breathe ozone but drink it instead). Anyway If you wanna know more about thise things , search bob beck protocoll on youtube. The silver water so far have had a nice effect on my rash(i get them on feet when i wear rubber boots).

Anyway i have kinda baught into to the thing about the vitamin leyatril wich is found in apple seeds , and lawn grass (they cook tea with it) . It is supposed to prevent and counteract cancer. Anyway i never had cancer i only chew my apple seeds very good when i eat apples as a preventative thing.

Anyway if your stiff and soar from training/working hard(or afraid you will be the next day) then i found that taking a 10-15 min hot shower followed up by a meditation on the intent of restoring your body right after your dry enough for bed. It seems to work for me atleast. The meditation lasts 10-15 min also. But i only use 2-3 min to get into meditative state.