News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Rare Earth Magnetic Rings

Previous topic - Next topic

LightWorker2012

Hi everyone, I have been using Alex Chiu's magnetic rings for about a month now. And i can feel chi energy freely flowing through my body at night. THESE RINGS WORK! they slow down the aging process and have many health giving affects. I'm 27 and feel like 17 again. Don't be put off by the immortality part, Alex's doesn't mean they literally make you immortal just that they improve your health.

Make of it what you will: http://www.alexchiu.com/

Great big love hugs to all. :lol:
The affirmation "I am Infinite Being" is the most powerful affirmation possible within the English language.

Tyciol

You're wrong, and I'm far more familiar with Chiu than you are. He DOES claim they make you immortal, just as he believes George Bush is the Anti-Christ, that America will go to war with China over Taiwan, that you can tell the future with I-Ching and his bible code software, and that he is god's prophet, awaiting a Messiah.

karnautrahl

Blind belief is a powerful force when misdirected :-).
That site reminds of DBZ amateur sites. If he's got something good then he can afford a professional developer. Feels like nonsense.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

dpop

yeah, but still...wouldn't you like to get a free set of those rings?  :wink:  just to check them out, or just to have that feeling that you got something for free? i did register and am waiting for 80 clicks   :oops:  (i got 3 so far  :lol: ...  in 3 days)

karnautrahl

Some people like anything that's free :-). Personally I like chi, that's free especially if I make some effort. I don't trust the site and proprietor, but that's just my feeling and opinion. Let me know if they do anything for you would you? hehe

Also I class this under the airy fairy fluffy bunny wafty wafty approach to healing and energy work.  :lol:
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Grigori

personally I thihk it's easier just to make those silly rings but ... if anyone wants to use less than honorable means the guy is using the "zedo" tracking cookie ... after you click a banner and visit his site just search for "alexchiu" in your cookies directory and delete the file that looks something like this name@www.alexchiu[1].txt If you take a look inside the info will be something like this ...

2ndgroup
tyciol
www.alexchiu.com/

If you have a spyware blocker and it asks you if you want to delete the "zedo" cookie that's fine too.

Anyhow just click the banner and delete the cookie every once in a while and your count should rise nicely. Just don't do it all at once or they'll identify you based on time and IP number. 8)

LightWorker2012

QuoteYou're wrong, and I'm far more familiar with Chiu than you are. He DOES claim they make you immortal, just as he believes George Bush is the Anti-Christ, that America will go to war with China over Taiwan, that you can tell the future with I-Ching and his bible code software, and that he is god's prophet, awaiting a Messiah

Yes, but that aside the rings work! They channel incredible amounts of chi energy around your body at night. You'll awake feeling energized and healthy. It's like the equivalent to meditating for eight hours. Just see them revitalizing you when you sleep.
The affirmation "I am Infinite Being" is the most powerful affirmation possible within the English language.

LightWorker2012

LightWorker2012

QuoteWell-being and better health!

This invention is not famous yet, and in my opinion, the reasons for this are...

The inventor is NOT a good businessman
(he IS a great and wonderful person, just not good at business)

His website is messy, not very pretty, and very un-professional.

There is no good theoretical explanation of the effectiveness of this device.

There "is" a non-scientific description about the interaction between his device and human body, as well as theories about a new Messiah, an imminent war between the USA and China, and other strange statements.

However, I did verify (much to my surprise)...

That this device works AND it is useful to mankind!

Legend

The vibe I get from that site is not particularly good.  I would be wary of anything this person claims.  The mere fact that he offers an immortality ring as an "immortality device" doubles my first impression.

Quote from: LightWorker2012Hi everyone, I have been using Alex Chiu's magnetic rings for about a month now. And i can feel chi energy freely flowing through my body at night. THESE RINGS WORK! they slow down the aging process and have many health giving affects. I'm 27 and feel like 17 again. Don't be put off by the immortality part, Alex's doesn't mean they literally make you immortal just that they improve your health.

Make of it what you will: http://www.alexchiu.com/

Great big love hugs to all. :lol:
)_

LightWorker2012

Yes thats exactly what i thought till i bought and tried them.[/quote]

karnautrahl

ok now I posted yesterday asking if you worked for this company in some way :-), but that post has now disappeared! LOL.
So again I ask, and hope it does not disappear.
No offense or negativity is intended towards you at all Lightworker with this question. Are you personally gaining from the promotion of these rings because your enthusiasm is very noticeable.
I have a deep skeptism of easy solutions with wild claims like this.
Robert Bruce's energy work has some great claims associated with it-however it's clear from the method that you have to work at it properly and over time, so the claims are reasonable considering the personal investment one makes. :-) If I could try these in a local shop I would I guess-i'm as nosy as anyone else. Don't want to put effort into online stuff to get them at the moment.
Will await Tyciol's results :-).

LightWorker2012

Quoteok now I posted yesterday asking if you worked for this company in some way , but that post has now disappeared! LOL.
So again I ask, and hope it does not disappear.
No offense or negativity is intended towards you at all Lightworker with this question. Are you personally gaining from the promotion of these rings because your enthusiasm is very noticeable.

No i do not work for Alex Chiu. I am not promoting his rings. If you discovered something that can dramatically improve people wellbeing would you not want to tell everyone? Just suspend your disbelief and try them for yourself. Then the force will be with you.......always.

Mystic Cloud

Ordered 10 of those rings, they are poorly made and could've
been done much better which make me a bit angry. But otherwise
than that they work very well. (Gonna give them to a bunch of
people with chronic disorders).

They physics behind it is that they align the molecules inside your blood-flow/nerves in a specific way making the free-radicals (electrons
hopped to wrong places) return better. Which makes you sleep
better.

Google on magnetic healing and buy a magnet and try it out.
I still recommend making those myself. You just need 4 magnets.
I'm still trying to see the effects from strong magnets vs weak magnets.
Both have their benefits.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?