News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Recent Healing Session

Previous topic - Next topic

Principle

Durning a recent healing session for my cousin who is currently in the Hospital due to a horrible car crash which sent her ejected from her seat and out of her windshield, I was emitting my Energy to her when I was suddenly struck by several rays of Light which startled me, and felt Energy being surged from my Crown Chakra down into my hands where I felt extreme buzzing and saw sparks of golden Light.
(Everything felt ten times more powerful then normal, thats why I decided to post this particular experience.)

I was curious to know, If any others have experienced similar things while conducting a session.

vlazapax

I have. Cool isn't it? Ha ha!

The first time I had this happen was when helping my husband with his back problems and the second during a non-healing event in which I was trying to request the ability of a certain rune from its corresponding god. When things like that happen, that's when you know that you have really tapped into it and not just your personal energy, but IT. You will probably find that it begins to happen more and more from here on out.

Principle

Heh, I guess. Balls/Rays of Light striking my Third Eye Region was rather startling though.

vlazapax

Oh so it was your 3rd eye not crown? Then I've never had that happen :-) That must have been pretty strange. 

Chris_com28

I believe both happened.
Quoteand felt Energy being surged from my Crown Chakra down into my hands where I felt extreme buzzing and saw sparks of golden Light.
I believe the energy surged from his crown and "sparked" at his Anja.

Sounds like a really powerful experience. I hope it happens more often during your sessions.