News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

reiki on acne

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunn

for some reason the last week i've had a massive outbreak of acne..

i practise reiki(level2)

but was wondering does anyone know how long it would take to kick in.. i have a big interview on monday..so it would help to be nice and clear skinned rather than a red blotchy mess in the sunlight ha

AstralVibe

Quote from: Sunn on September 14, 2006, 10:11:20
for some reason the last week i've had a massive outbreak of acne..

i practise reiki(level2)

but was wondering does anyone know how long it would take to kick in.. i have a big interview on monday..so it would help to be nice and clear skinned rather than a red blotchy mess in the sunlight ha

Sunn, I'm trying to do the same, although I have other scars on the face, like keloids, which I'm trying to heal. My palm chakra is so open right now, I can feel the energy flowing out. I have not seen any results on the acne and keloids yet, but it could be because I haven't tried to heal it more than 1 min (I'll try tonight). I however felt myself healing my abdominal pain. I had a surgery years ago, and the pain consist, so now I try this. And I can feel something happening, it sure is healing. Don't lose focus, I think in order for them to really cure your illness, try to heal more than 5 mins, if your palm chakra is open as wide as mine, then it will work. I can't wait till my KR 3 tomorrow, January first I have KR4, and TA1, since Master Stefan said we can do other attunement with Tacyon. Keep me update on your results, I'll be sure to keep you posted. And another thing, don't sweat it too much, just let everything be natural, and try to reach a higher meditation when healing.

Oh yah, I heale my itchy, soar throat before with self-hypnosis. The mind is very powerful, if you know how to utilize it, and be patient.

Another method I'm trying is, building my own 6' by 6' base copper pyramid. This I read will increase in relaxed meditation, and at the same time, restore your energy, and heal all defaults in your body. It is difficult to build however, do to the fact that you have to measure the angle correctly. Buy some books on amazon.com, and research on that. The pyramids also make plants grow faster and 2-3 times bigger. The other difficulty about pyramid is you have to get the placement right, it has to be toward north and south pole, for it to collect energy. There are some people who are selling copper pyramids on ebay.com, however I don't like the big model ones, too expensive. Theres one that is not the right shape I want. These big pyramid can cost from 390-550, this is why I prefer building my own. Although its alot of work, due to welding and cutting etc.. One last thing, affirmation is good too, I also like it when I ask or demand my subconcious or my higher intelligence for help or for more power (Have to be in deep meditation, most effective)..Good luck on your healing, and trust your inner self.
-Free ReiKi Attunement and ebook on aura sight and energy work. http://www.xehupatl.com/
-For free rmaterials such as video, ebook, audiobook, check out Demonoid.com. You must download a peer2peer program called bittorrent. Google for info.