News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Royal Rife and cure for everything

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Yeah, very interesting. Planning some tests.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Noxerus

Rob

Noxerus - Some time soon I am going to try and build a cheapo rife machine with one of them plasma lamps and my (music) amp connected to the electromagnet (huge old electric motor). I'm having more difficulty with the radio equipment - should be able to get a square wave generator, one way or another (scrounge [:P]), but what do you know about the radio transmitters themselves? Do you know if they have to be beam transmitters - and if so, any ideas why to buy them from???

Something interesting that occurred to me earlier today. White powder/m-state/ORMUS metals act like superconductors - for which they have to be molecular resonators. Rife machines would probably be much more effective on someone well dosed up on ormes, maybe thats part of how they work. Food for thought, and another thing to test for.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Paje

in response to original qestion re Rife machines -- there is so much technical info on them out there that I am dazed by it all (have a look at yahoo groups type in "rife" .. and watch the years tick by as you browse!) All over my head I'm afraid, but as i am convinced they have merit, would be interested to hear feedback from users. Bob Beck is also worth looking at -- and when you understand it all, please tell me!

imora

Anyone familiar with his work?
I'm just curious.
Nihongode me-ru kudasaina.  Onegaishimasu-da.

Cynik

Howdy, I'm a newbie here.  Can anyone direct me to a discussion concerning white powder gold/ORMES/ormus?  Thanks!
SOCRATES:  I just drank WHAT?!?!

Tyciol

Royal Rife and Ormus? Wha? How do newbies find these threads? Why do they bump them? I'm stumped...