News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My theory on life

Previous topic - Next topic

ali.G

My Prophecy

This is my theory on life. Imagine a world where you can create things and explore your imagination. A world where anything is possible, similar to Heaven for example, a world where dreams are possible. What I'm getting at here is that, what happens when you sleep? Do you just have a few flashes of random sequences and wake up with a faded blur? Or maybe you forever know the truth when you sleep at times? Amazing things happen in your sleep, when nothing amazing happens in real life. What my theory mainly is, is that i believe my waking state, is exactly that of which my dreams are made of. Through unprovable proof, I have built this idea in my head and i just decided to put it on paper. I myself have been teaching myself this idea, through a slow process of thinking which is taking place in my head, which I believe is where heaven is located; just another dimension where I go when I sleep. I believe all areas of consciousness are one, all mind states are all just differently adjusted states of sense, and where senses go are where heaven yes, or dreams. I believe this is where the afterlife is, I've been having dreams pointing everything out to realization for me, my past is also another large part of proving this to me. I've had lucid dreams lately and it feels so real, and I see a world of people who live in a place which I believe is heaven, I've seen them walking around in my dreams and I've communicated with them. My dream guides me or else I wake up so I have to follow a procedure. I also believe that we were created due to math, and I believe we live through frames in the universe, mathematical frames; I believe that once numbers were existent (for all existence have numbers existed) the first 2 people to be awake where created, or better yet, they were always existent. These 2 people being God and is soul mate; Why we weren't all created at this time is because I believe that we all have an important purpose in life, and we all have a time and place to exist; when the universe is ready for us to wake up. Why i believe that Math is our reason is because it seems to be the only possible explanation to existence, we can't exist otherwise. Existence is on purpose, and we live in a perfect universe. We are powered by the number infinity; Forever spiraling into space forever...

It's the only way simply. It's obvious for me to see, maybe not for you, you just need the right lenses of life to use to decipher what I'm saying. Just like dreams are possible, your mind is built in a way that allows you to seep in any kind of information, or to block it. So if you believe me then the information seeped in to you properly, if not well then I guess you'll never believe me. To me this is common sense by now, It seems to be the only explanation of existence. Also, existence has 2 sides to is, masculine and feminine; the Ying yang for example (to me) is the symbol for an entity, which consists of 2 consciousnesses, the male and female.

Since the first frame of life, I believe that God was there (as i stated already), and him and his soul mate set up a lifetimes worth of things for the following people in the chain of life, which is forever spiraling, and I believe infinities of entities are being awaking as we speak.

Thanks for reading my theory on life.

Leilah

A part of me vibrates with the idea of life occurring in frames (did I interpret that correctly?). I've had some experiences where this has literally happened (of course, not exactly while sober but nevertheless, a still 'valid' occurrence) in which life had presented itself in segments or frames, as in a sequence of pictures.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop a short comment. I will come back and take a more in depth look at your theory later on.

Welcome to the forum!
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

Sharpe

Look man, I don't want to be a partypooper, you're absolutely not right, I'm not saying this to spoil your fun. Just don't expect an afterlife, it's a big mistake doing so. Just enjoy everything here, go lucid dreaming or astral thingy thingy. I'm not gonna add more things to this, just don't make that mistake.

Awakened_Mind

Keep diving into yourself ali.G.

So often as you receive praise, think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Sharpe, we are all entitled to our oppinion.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Sharpe

We are, i'm trying to add him my opinion so that he can think about it, he got a whole different map in his head. Still, if there would be an afterlife, you wouldn't remember anything of this world and you wouldn't speak english either, you can't take anything with you to the afterlife, not even your body, that includes your brain.

Awakened_Mind

It is important to understand that language in our world is just words. Words are the expression of concepts. Concepts have a certain degree of understanding associated with them. In the astral realm, we do not speak in English, Chinese, dutch or any other specific language. Communication is universal (to a certain extent) between people. Messages are sent telepathically.

-AM

Sharpe

Well, it could be that the astral plane is just a vivid lucid dream, because you just went to sleep. And when you think you think you went there, you could just be sitting or lying there sleeping. I don't know much about sleep, just know that there are 4 phases and the last one is REM sleep. What if you go to REM sleep whilest beeing conscious. Just like when you take way too many shrooms, you don't have contact with your body anymore, and everything you see is an illusion. Because people say that you GO TO somewhere, like another dimension, you start believing that, whilest you are actually just sleeping... So what if I told "someone" here, that this was how it really is. He would deny it right? AM, you study psychology right, what are the 3 phases of believing something? 1st Denial, 2nd something something, 3rd Acception of truth, right? I do think that some of us here wants to keep astral projection a more like mystical experience, like it's something above human knowledge. Go right ahead, I'm not trying to prove anything here, just my theory on astral projection.
Still, the worst thing you can do to yourself is lying to yourself. From what i've heard, humans are the best at lying to themselves. Sometimes it's not even psychological anymore, your mind really makes up excrement just to close a gap like not seeing your left through your eyes, and you wouldn't know, that you don't know. Because your mind disallows that, it would say something like: Dude, your drunk or it's foggy/dark.
So... that's my theory on AP lol. :-P

Oriens Maneastrum

My theory on life: Do what makes you happy, while permitting others to do so.

Some people feel the need to indulge themselves in illusions, whether of their own creation or adopted from another. When their illusions become obsessive delusions, then conflicts with percieved reality may occur, which can result in destructive behavior towards the individual or others.

Awakened_Mind

I recently read a quote; "What really separates men beside their personality and memories?"

It got me thinking. The answer I believe, is our actions. Now if actions are the significant variable in determining 'who we are' then it explains a lot about 'us'. If you look at our society in general, you may notice that the majority 'works to live', rendering us all the same person. While we may reiterate that we exist the truth of the matter is that we only exist within our extended social network. We do not exist as say Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein etc, men who have acted immensley.

This lead me on to find a lot of power in a quote by Bruce Lee. "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."

It makes me think "Is there ever a time, beyond all excuses, where I act while I know better?"

If I say to myself that actions are what determines who I am, and slowly become more conscious of this fact, then I can truly become myself.

-AM

riddled_skies

Quote from: ali.G on April 24, 2006, 00:19:00
My Prophecy

This is my theory on life. Imagine a world where you can create things and explore your imagination. A world where anything is possible, similar to Heaven for example, a world where dreams are possible. What I'm getting at here is that, what happens when you sleep? Do you just have a few flashes of random sequences and wake up with a faded blur? Or maybe you forever know the truth when you sleep at times? Amazing things happen in your sleep, when nothing amazing happens in real life. What my theory mainly is, is that i believe my waking state, is exactly that of which my dreams are made of. Through unprovable proof, I have built this idea in my head and i just decided to put it on paper. I myself have been teaching myself this idea, through a slow process of thinking which is taking place in my head, which I believe is where heaven is located; just another dimension where I go when I sleep. I believe all areas of consciousness are one, all mind states are all just differently adjusted states of sense, and where senses go are where heaven yes, or dreams. I believe this is where the afterlife is, I've been having dreams pointing everything out to realization for me, my past is also another large part of proving this to me. I've had lucid dreams lately and it feels so real, and I see a world of people who live in a place which I believe is heaven, I've seen them walking around in my dreams and I've communicated with them. My dream guides me or else I wake up so I have to follow a procedure. I also believe that we were created due to math, and I believe we live through frames in the universe, mathematical frames; I believe that once numbers were existent (for all existence have numbers existed) the first 2 people to be awake where created, or better yet, they were always existent. These 2 people being God and is soul mate; Why we weren't all created at this time is because I believe that we all have an important purpose in life, and we all have a time and place to exist; when the universe is ready for us to wake up. Why i believe that Math is our reason is because it seems to be the only possible explanation to existence, we can't exist otherwise. Existence is on purpose, and we live in a perfect universe. We are powered by the number infinity; Forever spiraling into space forever...

It's the only way simply. It's obvious for me to see, maybe not for you, you just need the right lenses of life to use to decipher what I'm saying. Just like dreams are possible, your mind is built in a way that allows you to seep in any kind of information, or to block it. So if you believe me then the information seeped in to you properly, if not well then I guess you'll never believe me. To me this is common sense by now, It seems to be the only explanation of existence. Also, existence has 2 sides to is, masculine and feminine; the Ying yang for example (to me) is the symbol for an entity, which consists of 2 consciousnesses, the male and female.

Since the first frame of life, I believe that God was there (as i stated already), and him and his soul mate set up a lifetimes worth of things for the following people in the chain of life, which is forever spiraling, and I believe infinities of entities are being awaking as we speak.

Thanks for reading my theory on life.

confusing  :? You're right, I think I will never believe you. For me, it is more peaceful to not worry about things like this. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. and I really don't want to be taught with what you have to say, I'm sorry :-(.

Hey, as long as you're happy with your explanation, then whatever. If you're deathly wrong and it starts hindering your life, then I would stop. How do you know? Well, you would probably get some sort of sign, or feeling.

Quote from: Awakened_Mind on January 21, 2007, 07:13:59
I recently read a quote; "What really separates men beside their personality and memories?"

It got me thinking. The answer I believe, is our actions. Now if actions are the significant variable in determining 'who we are' then it explains a lot about 'us'. If you look at our society in general, you may notice that the majority 'works to live', rendering us all the same person. While we may reiterate that we exist the truth of the matter is that we only exist within our extended social network. We do not exist as say Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein etc, men who have acted immensley.

This lead me on to find a lot of power in a quote by Bruce Lee. "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."

It makes me think "Is there ever a time, beyond all excuses, where I act while I know better?"

If I say to myself that actions are what determines who I am, and slowly become more conscious of this fact, then I can truly become myself.

-AM

I completely understand what you're saying here. I especially like that Bruce Lee quote, and as of recently, I've been overcoming the mental blocks that stop me from doing bold things that I know I want to do, but can't. The outcome is great, it's a great joyful feeling that can and will help the course of your life, as long as you let it  :-).
"The most beatiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art, and.. science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, ..(or) marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed