News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The ultimate goal of man

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

"When we dream we don't know we are dreaming and think that it is the reallity."

We are right. People in this OTHER reality have made the ASSUMPTION that it is the only reality and shove that dogma down everybodys throat.

PeacefulWarrior

I actually do think the main thing we should use our powers to do is to help others.  Meditation and prayer are vital, but to help and serve others brings us closer to our ultimate goal.
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Guhan

Hello Beavis and PeacefulWarrior,

Thank u very much for your comments

Thank u for all the people who have read my post

With love,
Guhan
"be greatly aware of the present" - Buddha

DjM

quote:
Originally posted by Guhan
When we dream we don't know we are dreaming and think that it is the reallity.

This is incorrect.  It is true, most people fall into this catagory.  However, those whom are able to progress far enough on the Spiritual path are able to retain their WAKING consciousness when they sleep.  Ergo, they can position themselves to get a lot of work done when they sleep, too.

Hephaestus

If reality is what you can see, hear, smell, taste or touch = then reality is nothing more than electrical impulses interpreted by our brains. :- Morpheus:The Matrix

D.E.A.T.H

We start out as a thougt, but in order to grow and reach our ultimate goal we have to go through certain stages, the physical world being the first. Our goal is to overcome and pass through all the stages of existence and to be free. I feel that in the end we will be just like God yet totally different. I'm not saying we should be God, who would want to be anyway if you think about it.
Once you have overcome the physical limitations you have that keep you on this plane you can procceed to the next and so on, each plain posing its own obsticles and challenges.

Be better than what you are!

Guhan

Hello everybody,

There are so many topics & discussions going on this forum. As I have seen there are so many people who have succeeded in their own techniques and practices. But I have to give my opinion as a whole!

Everything in this world is changing. You, me, nature, technology Etc. and everything is getting destroyed one by one, whether it be an important one or not. For example, even if we have special powers or not, we are going to be dead (Physically). What remains in the end is our soul & consiousness!

It's all in the mind. When we dream we don't know we are dreaming and think that it is the reallity. Likewise we will discover that this "real world" is something that was projected strongly to our concsiousness when we wakeup to the ultimate reallity (not death but the Enlightenment).

Many powers will come to us when we go on meditating (when kundalini rises step by step). But if we seek the path of powers, once again we are getting trapped to this world & mind only, rather than freeing ourself from them and being as one with the ultimate consiouness. (If you get disolved into God why do you need material & powers that were created by him?) Lets say you are crazy for a musician's autograph, if you marry him/her, do you need his/her autograph anymore while you have the person all for yourself??)

We can use powers, help others. But it shouldn't be our goal.

This is how I see things. My thoughts are so much influenced by the great indian yogi, Swami Vivekananda. And Mr.Paul Brunton's books (the western yogi)

I welcome any comments for my looooooooong post.

Love GUHAN
"be greatly aware of the present" - Buddha