News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

...A Ring Appeared...

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Scartwink

Greeting's...

So I begin my first post...with a true story...

About a year ago I was sitting on my bed and I took off all the rings I had on my fingers and had a sudden urge to throw them up in the air...when the rings came back down a silver, intwined ring appeared...I looked up and realized it semi resembled my Celtic Cross tapestry that was given to me by a stranger...I've only told a select few...and wear it on my wedding ban in hopes it will bring me to the "ONE"...and have a fear or removing...the ring fits just perfect...

Can anyone assist me with finding answers...be it a book or a spiritual advisor?

Thank Thee,

Sonya
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Hi Scartwink,

Welcome to the forum!

The appearance or apparent materialisation of an object such as your ring out of thin air is called an Apport. Correspondingly were an object to disappear it might be considered an Asport! The www.occultopedia.com definition is: -

'An object (such as a piece of jewelry, money, fruit or flowers, even live animals) which supposedly materializes out of nothing in the presence of a medium [edit]anyone really.

During the height of spiritualism in the late nineteenth century, the production of apports, or 'apporting', was a common feature at seances — the live dove was a popular favourite. Most mediums said the objects were gifts from the spirits, but many were later exposed as frauds, being discovered with objects hidden in their clothing to produce just at the right moment during the seance, which were usually held in darkened rooms, making sleight-of-hand much easier. See seance, materialization and asport.'

Most people you know about these things would be absolutely chuffed to bits, and dead jealous of your gift(s) [:)]

Hope this helps,

Stephen

Scartwink

Greeting's...

So I begin my first post...with a true story...

About a year ago I was sitting on my bed and I took off all the rings I had on my fingers and had a sudden urge to throw them up in the air...when the rings came back down a silver, intwined ring appeared...I looked up and realized it semi resembled my Celtic Cross tapestry that was given to me by a stranger...I've only told a select few...and wear it on my wedding ban in hopes it will bring me to the "ONE"...and have a fear or removing...the ring fits just perfect...

Can anyone assist me with finding answers...be it a book or a spiritual advisor?

Thank Thee,

Sonya
Live people ignore the strange and unusual, I myself am strange and unusual.