News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

academy of sorcery is it a hoax?

Previous topic - Next topic

ARCHDRAGON

hey guys, I was looking up more stuff about magic and I found academyofsorcery.com what I want to know is if this is a hoax or
if it's the real deal. please post back if you know.
do the kirby dance <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
<(>)<)>(<)>>(<<)>>(<<)>(<)>()<(<)()(<<()><

CaCoDeMoN

I don't know if it is a hoax or not, but everything found here can be found elsewhere for free. Also I've read that Goetic demons are now free, and one of them said:
"I WILL BREAK THE BARRIER AND KILL YOU IF YOU USE ANY OF THE METHODS FROM THE CLAVICAL OF SOLOMON TO SUMMON ME!"
so I would be careful about it...
MEAT=MURDER.

Nexmofo

It may be real, but I'm pretty sure it's exaggerated and there's some BS mixed in.

They want to make money, not instruct you.

karnautrahl

If I believed I could summon a demon, and I knew really what one was, I'd still rather be polite and make the equivalent of a demonic phone call-you know, like ringing up someone you want to be friends with :-).

Seriously if there are entities such as demons I'd be careful about trying to "handle" them.  Cacodemon, what are demons exactly? You say they are friendly to humanity? I'm curious then as to why they are referred to as "demon" a word which has negative connotations :-).
I've never felt/met/dreamt of these so I really am ignorant of a reality of these LOL.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

CaCoDeMoN

If I believed I could summon a demon, and I knew really what one was, I'd still rather be polite and make the equivalent of a demonic phone call-you know, like ringing up someone you want to be friends with .

Seriously if there are entities such as demons I'd be careful about trying to "handle" them. Cacodemon, what are demons exactly? You say they are friendly to humanity? I'm curious then as to why they are referred to as "demon" a word which has negative connotations .
I've never felt/met/dreamt of these so I really am ignorant of a reality of these LOL.
About being polite: they would probably help you, unless you would try to command them. No one likes being commanded.
Demons are mostly ancient gods, like Thoth, and many others. Worshipping them was banned by Christianty  and replaced with Christian God. They are called demons, because they oppose to the Christian God.
MEAT=MURDER.

karnautrahl

Who would you ask if you wanted further guidance with life magic? Just being a little nosy now :-). I assume worship isn't what they'd want, just some decent normal human respect?
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

CaCoDeMoN

Further guidance? Probably Thoth, but look at the list and search for yourself:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html
MEAT=MURDER.

ARCHDRAGON

I don't want to be the puppet of any entity, I only want them as a trusted and loved friend and a valuable source of guidance that they should be.
they don't want to have complete control over us
because then we really would not love them and we would just be under their spell with no reason to exist. thats what I know about the relationship with my deity if you want to call him that is all about,
not be being a puppet, not me worshipping him,
just being the very best of friends and sharing our times together just as you would with your best friend or father.
do the kirby dance <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
<(>)<)>(<)>>(<<)>>(<<)>(<)>()<(<)()(<<()><

karnautrahl

CaCoDeMoN, you work with these guys?
The only thing I'm not sure about here is the dedicated satanist part LOL.
I've slowly come to the conclusion that in various ways I feel that I'm more of a life mage than anything. If you are knowledgeable about such matters, would you see it as at all appropriate to also become dedicated to another practice such as satanism? or would an individual like Thoth or similar be likely to respond to true intention alone? Or am I just asking wine soaked questions here.. :-) LOL...I'm just reading through the site and asking what comes to me. part of me thinks perhaps to go further I need a little help, but other parts of me are too independent to believe that help is even available.....i'm probably a little too skeptical (without due cause actually).

CaCoDeMoN

The only thing I'm not sure about here is the dedicated satanist part LOL.
There's no need to be dedicated Satanist. I am not dedicated, and not even a Satanist, but I and my brother contacted Demons with extremely positive effects.
I don't want to be the puppet of any entity, I only want them as a trusted and loved friend and a valuable source of guidance that they should be.
they don't want to have complete control over us
You are right about that.
MEAT=MURDER.