News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Do not invoke lucifer

Previous topic - Next topic

Logic

Preaching is as sad as its believers.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Veccolo

Ah, christian morals. How cute.
I don't do much, and I do it well.

G3MM4

Do you two practice witchcraft then?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Logic

Ask yourself this: does it make any difference to you?

James S

Religious ignorance did you say? Oh dear!

I just love it when people start spouting dogma that someone else has told them, and they have no personal knowledge of it!

Ummm, 19, I dont want you to take this as being harsh at all, but please put some personal time and effort into finding out about these things before you start telling others what to do.

To those of us who are witches, your post has come across as quite narrow minded and full of that "religious ignorance" you claim to dislike.

Besides, would it shock you completely if I told you that I'm a witch, yet not only do I believe in Jesus, I have a great love for him and consider him to be one of the greatest teachers to have ever walked this earth and bless us with his guidance?

All of us who are on a true spiritual path seek to become one with God. Its just our attempted definitions of God that seem to vary.

Kind regards,
James.

aryanknight666

Sorry, but you can't cast spells in the name of "God". "God" heavily condemns all magick, because jehovan and his angels want all the psychic energy to themselves and do not want humans to be using any of it up. The fact that you talk about universal justice and reincarnation in the same post that you exalt the judea-christian "god" is hugely contradictory.
It doesn't matter what you are invoking or doing, practicing magick as a christian is inviting disaster.

Nagual

quote:
Sorry, but you can't cast spells in the name of "God". "God" heavily condemns all magick

So, basicaly god gave us the mean to cast spells and, at the same time, he forbid us to use it...?  What's the point?  Weird logic...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Moonburn33

EX ego arcadia.  i'm not trying to go to paradise, i left it.
as below, so above

Blackstream

quote:
Originally posted by Nagual

quote:
Sorry, but you can't cast spells in the name of "God". "God" heavily condemns all magick

So, basicaly god gave us the mean to cast spells and, at the same time, he forbid us to use it...?  What's the point?  Weird logic...

Maybe it's sorta like the tree of forbidden fruit :P
There is no spoon

Mystic Cloud

Google something on the history of Lucifer. Evidence
points to Lucifer being a king of the old culture of Babylonia.
Besides Lucifer means literally "Bringer of light".

Also there is no such thing as Magick or magic. It is all
quantum physics, researchers will soon begin to see this.

If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

The AlphaOmega

I know very little to nothing at all about magic or spell casting, nor does it interest me.  There have been times in my life though, my days as an athiest, when out of curiosity and disbelief I would attempt to confer spirits or ghosts of some sort, for cheap thrills.  It was in that time of my life that the strangest things happened to me with ghosts and such.  All I know for certain is this, you get what you invite.  Whether good or bad, positive or negative, you get what you ask for.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

James S

"All I know for certain is this, you get what you invite."

That's very good point!
Anybody who entertains the thought of spirit communication of any kind should keep this firmly in mind.

clandestino

quote:
It doesn't matter what you are invoking or doing, practicing magick as a christian is inviting disaster.

aryanknight666, the ceremony of the eucharist is a basic magical ceremony !
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

James S

Regarding your criticisms of Runlola, I hope you were wearing a parachute when you made that last enourmous leap to a conclusion!

Your key point - that the power is inside us, is quite accurate. This power is the "God energy" that we have all been given by the universe. The power of the creator is indeed within all of us, as our souls, our higher spirit selves are each a little piece of the great spirit of the universe.

Don't discount the ability of other spirits to help, as they to also carry that "God energy". This is where I feel your understanding of the nature of the spirit world has been somewhat restricted by dogma.

Mother Nature, the Goddess of the Earth for instance is not just a fairytale or a fabrication. She is a real spirit entity, and comes fully equipped with all the life giving creative energies God has to offer.  She can and has been called upon by humans to help in situations, and she will do so when she feels the need is deserving and it works in with the greater design of the universe.

She has also pointed out, and this is important with reference to your comments about worship, that she desires not to be worshipped as christians believe God should be worshipped, but she asks instead just to be loved.

Any spirit that would come to you not in love, but demanding worship, should be cast away immediately, as they do not carry with them the love of the universe, but seek instead to distract and decieve.

Regards,
James.

The AlphaOmega

Wow, all matters aside, that's a pretty strong statement as to why someon wouldn't like MJ.  "You dislike MJ because you don't want to accept a black man as the King of Pop, its a threat to your own quest for greatness because you dont want anything to be equal to you, you and alot of other dumbasses (kkk etc) think you alone are the dominant and superior beings on earth. ( some humans can't help thinking like animals)".  Are you certain it doesn't have anything to do with RAPING OF LITTLE KIDS????

In any case, can someone say "OFF THE SUBJECT"!?!?!
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

Silversunset

quote:
basically what I wanted to say was to not ask for help, wishes etc for anything other than the creator, because that is a form of worship, invoking lucifer(satan) is equivalent to invoking a human being to fulfill your wishes, a shameful act. Dont you remember how Pharoah demanded to be worshiped? dont forget you have the power to fulfill your own wishes, you just need to develop your hidden abilities.

ok, so what makes you think that asking for help from anyone other than god is bad? probably either the bible or some sunday school / church type setting right? what about those people who don't believe in the bible, or who aren't from your church. Other people have other beliefs, and for you to tell them that they are wrong is the worst kind of disrespect i have ever heard of.

what if i walked up to you and started saying things like "for you to believe that there is no Mother before god is wrong, you should respect the Mother as well as the Father. Without a Mother there can be no young, and since you do not acknowladge Her exsistance you must be smited."

You probably would get upset and fight back with some of your own dogma.

Think about that the next time you decide to tell people they are wrong about their beliefs. Think long and hard about it, because the person you disrespect that way online could be a boss, teacher, or even a friend or relative.

Think about all of those 'people' you as a child asked things of: tooth fairy, santa, easter bunny. Those are all pagan ideas, transformed into christian ones to try to entice conversion. Can you honestly tell me that you never did something good because "santa was watching", or put a tooth under your pillow for the tooth fairy? or even put out an easter basket for the bunny to fill with goodies?

you also have to understand that not everyone believes in lucifer. Personally i don't believe in one single evil entity, i believe that in order for there to be good in the world there MUST be evil to offset it. i worship god as well as any of the christians in the church i go to, however i am not a christian. i believe that the christian god is the current manifestation of the Consort of the Mother, and for that i give him respect, but i do not worship him as the 'heavenly father' and 'one true god' the way christians do. i'll sit in church, listening to the pastor spew his message, and when prayer time comes i pray to god they way they do - but not for the same reasons. I pray for understanding and knowledge among them, i pray that they will be more open-minded and not so closed to the idea that the one who they sit next to is not of the same faith. if you were to ask me who i would worship more were the choice given, it would be the Mother, because without her we would not be - men cannot give birth to their children.

Bet you didn't like that little bit of preaching did you, 19?

my favorite part about what you said is this:
quote:
dont forget you have the power to fulfill your own wishes, you just need to develop your hidden abilities.

Didn't you know that that not relying on god is a sin? relying on yourself to get what you want is the same as relying on lucifer.
You obviously haven't been to church recently, or you'd know that.

Think about it.

Colin

God, whatever it is, doesn't condemn the use of magic. Jehova, god of mountains and thunderstorms, condemns the use of magic so that his followers will devote all of their energy to his worship.

Rastus

I think a lot of these arguments stem from the concept of "one and only one god, mine".  I alluded in prior posts about the nature of the gods:  If you understand that, then you understand how they work, and by insight you can understand what GOD is.  The strongest forces are built on the simplest concepts!
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Moonburn33

might you elaborate?  i don't know what other posts you've been in.
as below, so above

James S

AAAAARRRRGG!!!!! TAKE IT AWAY TAKE IT AWAY!!!

Its SCAAAAAARRYYYYY!!!!!

Remember the story about Dorian Grey?
Somewhere out there is a white guy who's skin keeps getting darker and his nose broader.

[;)]

daem0n

he is not white, he is GREY, he's one of them, only head is smaller, that is [|)]
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Jaclyn

Lola, EW. That was cold hearted. [xx(]

19, you contradict everything you stand for. The Bible says Christians should be wise as serpants, GENTLE AS DOVES. Callin people dumbasses isn't a great example of that(not to mention the Bible also says to keep our speech clean as to not make our brothers stumble).You give Christians a bad name.

quote:
Preaching is as sad as its believers

quote:
Ah, christian morals. How cute.

Ya'll should have consideration for the other Christians on these forums who haven't been preachin' to everybody, and shovin' their beliefs down your throats. These comments could be very offensive.

Veccolo

quote:
These comments could be very offensive.

Indeed.
I don't do much, and I do it well.

Logic

quote:
Originally posted by Jaclyn
Ya'll should have consideration for the other Christians on these forums who haven't been preachin' to everybody, and shovin' their beliefs down your throats. These comments could be very offensive.

You're right, which is why I consider the preachers and shovers to be offensive.

kakkarot

that's right people, 19 says it's a sin to call on anyone but God for help and he's ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

so the next time you're finding that you're carrying a box that's too heavy for you to handle, don't call your friends or family to help you cause that's a sin, call God.

the next time you see a crime happening (theft, vandalism, rape, murder), don't call 911 cause that's a sin, call God.

the next time you can't find your child and are extremely worried about their whereabouts, don't call around asking their friends' parents if they're with them cause it's a sin to ask anyone but God for help, so ask God.

[/sarcasm, y0] now many of you know that i'm very "christian" myself, but there's a line between reality and fanatical thinking. and the further that reality shows itself to be, the further AWAY from fanatical thinking it is.

calling upon "lucifer" within a summoning-type magical ritual/spell would be done for whatever purposes a summoner might have. just like calling upon any other being in any other summoning. just like calling upon God.

~kakkarot