News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Favor..Micheal "evocation"

Previous topic - Next topic

cube

Some questions:

Do I have to use an actual sword? How about a butter knife?

What do you mean by vibrating the word micheal? Did you say it out loud or is there more to it?

Does it have to be done outside? Could it be inscribed in carpet?
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by cube

Some questions:

Do I have to use an actual sword? How about a butter knife?

What do you mean by vibrating the word micheal? Did you say it out loud or is there more to it?

Does it have to be done outside? Could it be inscribed in carpet?

I don't know cube that's why I am asking for the advice of an experienced magic practitioner[:(]

cube

Ah, that would not be me then. [B)]

Sentential

Damn.... I need to learn magic as well. But by my book, trust your instincts. Belive what Michael sez. You are *legitmatly* in contact with him.

Your anwsers said things about me that I never told anyone. I never mentioned that I pride myself in the ability to use empathy. When speaking to michael, he specifically to use my empathy, and that it would be key to my devolpment. For those words I cannot thank you enough.

Its a damn shame that I cannot phycially come to ur pplz houses. I crave to see such things and experiences.

All I know of the dark arts or magic in general come instinctivally. I would phyically have to be there to make a call. Otherwise its a crapshoot.

BTW when it vibrate did you try to mediate michael? Try that next time. Maybe you will have greater contact that way. He may calling you to retireve the sword.

But it sound like that was some sort of cicle of truth. Seeing that whatever anwser you desired would be anwsered.

Were you thinking about the legitimacy of your guide? Or is this really real etc?

cube

When I have the money I want to go around the country and train with people who are willing to meet in person. I think this forum is very useful but a lot of sublties are lost in the translation. Maybe if someone could meet with many people and put the bigger picture together things like OBEs would be easier to explain with just words.

Sentential

Im working on it. All I know right now, is that Im begining to tap into some really scary excrement, like SD has. My guide told me its name. I couldnt quite understand what it said, seeing that my ego garbled it. But friend of mine pieced it together..... and I was quite shocked to say the least. Things are begining to make sense now.

Mystic Cloud

Damn I've ALWAYS wanted a real katana [:D]

I think I'll just buy one someday and go decapacitate someone [:D]
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

narfellus

Why did it shock you sentinial?
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

SpectralDragon

Well going into my backyard with a ceremonial-looking dragon decaorated katana shaped stainless steel decoration blade (IOW not a real Katana) I had suddenly gotten the urge (before entering the backyard, middle of the night, I live in MI if that helps any) to try out this ritual.

Now something in me said that when I start this I should face east. Might be becuase I see LOTB's face east when he practices lessor banishing ritual, but the first thing I did was unsheath the katana, for some reason I felt I had to keep the sheath in my left hand (I am right handed) I drew it out quite quickly and with purpose. Then I let the blade settle on my right hand side at an angle touching the ground. From there I picked up the blade a bit and slightly inserted the blade into the ground, blade facing me, point going down and east, I turned the blade so the blade was facing my right, and circled the blade in as perfect a cirle as I could all the way back to the east point.

Then I started a pentagram. This pentagram started on the top-right point of the five point star. I often hear LOTB's refer to this as the five elements star. I drew a line from north to south, the "top" line of the two points pointing north east and south east. The full path of the pentagram went like this: (geez it doesn't want to work...)

http://www.gatesofmysticism.net/otherimages/michealritual.jpg
If neither works I will fix it. Till then go here:
http://www.gatesofmysticism.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=209

When done with the pentagram I stabbed the blade into the earth in the middle of the pentagram and vibrated "MICHEAL" what happened kind of surprised me. Can someone else try this out so that I can verify that I might not be bringing out these effects myself? It seemed to work really well though it didn't do what I thought it would do.